It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Remains found at Kohler Golf Course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
www.tmj4.com...

Archeologists have unearthed human remains of Native Americans who lived up to 2,500 years ago during excavations of the Sheboygan County site along Lake Michigan where Kohler Co. wants to build an 18-hole golf course.
The human remains and most of the artifacts belong to Woodland-era Native Americans who lived between 500 B.C. and 1200 A.D.,

Wisconsin is home to the most burial sites in North America, according to the DNR.

That area is really quite interesting. Yes it is the Kohler you know from faucets and tubs and plumbing fixtures.

There is a beautiful Golf Course, Hotel, Spa and restaurants. If you are at all "sensitive" this place is hopping.
Lots and lots of ghost stories surrounding this place. The stories were always pointed toward disgruntled workers, but now I wonder...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The results of the DNA test will be inconclusive. Nobody wants to admit that the Phoenician Navy had mines in North America or that any sort of early Caucasian migration matters.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I lived in Sheboygan Wi for about twenty two months in the late seventies to early eighties. I worked at Kohler for over a year and Bemis for a few months , then went to work for a construction company and roofing company for a while to learn the trade.. I liked learning new things, just because I quit college did not mean I was done learning.

When I was there I did not see any Indians around there, there were quite a few Hispanic people though. I don't remember hearing about any sacred native American sites other than some mound somewhere. I knew the name Sheboygan was Native American but lots of places have native American names in this neck of the woods.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'd say they got a whole in one of a million but that's just be corny.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Enough of that kind of talk chief! Follow the science, it will instruct you because everyone knows that nobody from there was here. Besides, they were all on Oak Island.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Didn't realize people were playing golf so long ago.

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They really did build it on an ancient American Indian burial ground.

Cue up

top topics

join