It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking forward to meeting many.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone and you are many. I'm from New Orleans LA, but now live in FL. There's a lot of great info: here, looking forward to digging in. I read the Bible and look for the answers there with what I see outside. Hope to make new friends here soon. I know some secrets they are lying about to you all.

Psalm 144:1
Of David.
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Acts 20:24 (New International Version)

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
edit on 26-5-2021 by Psalms91 because: left line out

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Looking forward and meeting many... As the world turns....

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

Welcome! My son is actually going on a short mission trip to New Orleans to spread the good news about Jesus with our church today! Psalm 91 is a great passage.
The other two verses are good too

Glad you joined and see you round!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Welcome Psalms91

Looking forward to the secrets!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Welcome Psalms91

Looking forward to the secrets!

I can't post yet, but here. So here you go!

We will now see how the mathematical signature of JESUS CHRIST is encoded in the decimal expansion of Pi.

Here are the Hebrew/Greek numerical values of "JESUS CHRIST":

HEBREW "JESUS CHRIST" (391 + 363) = 754

GREEK "JESUS CHRIST" (888 + 1480) = 2368

Hence, we have the following flawless perfection: A CIRCLE with a circumference of 2368 has a diameter of 754 (Pi = The ratio between the circumference/diameter of a CIRCLE) ...

Jesus was 33 at his death and Resurrection. Why is his age and Name the same as the Roswell NM equation 33XPI=103.6

33 being the latitude of Roswell NM and 103.6 being the longitude.

The only place on the plant where the Latitude x PI equals it's Longitude that's talked about.

Jesus came first, so Roswell was intentional. Obviously the one's in the know were well aware of Jesus's name equaling PI.

Matthew 22:18
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the site....Do I sound like a welcome bot that welcomes everyone?

Now it has me wondering if I am a actually real or just a computer generated intellect...or lack of intellect.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hope not to have such insults to my post.

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Obsessive compulsive arithmomania is really pretty hilarious.

know that if you take the proper anti-depressants it will stop. You'll stop seeing patterns in numbers everywhere and you'll stop trying to make them all link together in some arcane way. You can stop counting stairs you climb. Stop seeing numbers repeating on clocks -- 11:11. You'll like it once you clear your head. Nice to think about something else for a change, or maybe even nothing.

Please I don't need the insults.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Admin. should remove such insulting post, by Blue Shift.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Psalm 56:4

In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Proverbs 18:2
Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Luke 13:27
“But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

top topics

join