It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines, synthetic proteins and magnetogenetics= mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
PART 1

Okay peeps this one is heavy and I'm still so spun out over the implications of potential converging data points that I'm going to have a hard time making this read well but here it goes.

So IW just posted an article recently and it got me thinking that there MIGHT be far more to the vaccine roll-out than even the most conspiratorial among us might have imagined and perhaps much darker than we dared fear.

I need the medical, scientific and information ferreting sleuths to bring their talents to bear on this because if my reluctant hunch is correct "they" might be using this tech right now or planning to soon and if that happens we are in way deeper than we wanted to, or more than likely, didnt want to know.

So it starts with the still all-too-mysterious Covid SPIKE PROTEIN the "vaccines" program your cells to produce in unknown numbers. What the actual eff IS IT??? We simply do not actually know. I'll come back to this in a minute.

I have been spending some of my armchair research time studying proteins in general. I am a complete noob to all this but I've learned a few really important things about proteins in general we should start with so you know the scope and potential of what we're dealing with here.

1. there are many kinds of proteins and basically proteins RUN YOUR BODY, full stop. Almost every molecule in your body is some kind of protein or is produced by the influence of proteins or whose behavior is mediated by proteins.

2. proteins have a life cycle. This was one of the things that kept haunting me because among other things we don't know about the spike protein, we don't know how long it can persist in the body. As it turns out, the study of natural proteins and their life cycles reveals that some proteins live only hours or days whereas others can live longer than they could determine...perhaps months or even....YEARS?

3. proteins can be very specific in their capability or be multi-functional, like a swiss army knife.

4. proteins can be expelled from the body in a variety of ways, anything from excretion, to exhalation to sloughing off.

5. proteins can be taken up, or captured, by a different host, which you COULD call an "infection", such as with prions disease, which we know is spread from human to human, or can be.

Okay, so I'm not providing links to each of those things for the sake of brevity because the source material proving the above is easily discovered with a few minutes of searching.

Months ago I intuited that there must be more to the whole Covid thing than the virus. The spike protein was only mentioned in passing as the mechanism that gave the virus entry into the cells where the virus could multiply. I thought it was weird that the spike protein didn't get much air time at least in the mainstream media. However, there are plenty of research papers going back to early 2020 investigating the structure and behavior of the spike protein that are all worth reading and I have yet to really do a deep dive on the spike protein which is part of the reason why I'm here. I believe crowd-sourcing this is a far better use of time and resources and also.....time is of the essence.

So we know that the vaccines program the cells to produce the spike protein. If you have been following the mainstream news on this point you may have noticed, as I did, that the spike protein was always treated incidentally, not as a key role player in the disease, at least at first. If you have kept up you probably know recently the Salk Institute revealed it is, in fact, the spike protein that causes much of the damage seen in the disease called Covid 19.

When it comes to describing how the vaccines work the mainstream Media always focused on the ANTIBODY response TO THE SPIKE PROTEIN as being the most important data point for the public to latch onto. The antibody response was held up as the almighty most important data point proving the efficacy of the vaccines to produce an appropriate immune response. Nobody ever hovered over the spike protein and what would happen to it after the antibodies were created. The silence on questions like that has been absolutely DEAFENING.

Like they often say, if you want someone to pay attention to you in a group simply remain silent until people realize you haven't said a thing. The silence itself BEGS attention in a noisy room, and this phenomenon holds true here. It's odd that "they" wouldn't do pre-emptive damage control and messaging on the spike protein to prevent people from seizing upon the lack of information about it to keep people from wondering, but they did. By spending almost no real time discussing what happens to the spike proteins AFTER the antibodies are created they actually allowed the mystery of those questions to become ultimately the downfall of their narrative, as we see happening even now with the Salk Institute report and others like it.

So, lets ask some questions about the spike protein, shall we?

In no certain order here are just a few of mine:

1. What actually IS the spike protein, beyond its name? We know its "synthetic", in the sense that it would never be created in billions of years of human evolution, for it is the product of AI algorithmic deconstruction of PROTEIN FOLDING and how to reverse engineer that to write the mRNA code that would allow a scientist to instruct your OWN CELLS to construct an alien molecule, called the spike protein. Beyond that, we simply dont know much about what it really is and what it can do.

2. How long can the spike protein(s) persist in the human body? Does its life cycle have important implications?

3. Does the amount or quantity of spike protein produced in the body vary based on the host or vaccinated person? If so, why? If not, why not?

4. Does the spike protein have the capability to do something more than simply bind to ACE2? If so, what other functions could it have?

5. Can the spike proteins created in the bodies of vaccinated persons "shed" or exit the body of the vaccinated person in any manner? If so, how and why?

6. If it turns out that the spike proteins are capable of doing damage to the host as well as others the host comes into contact with, is there anything we can do to protect ourselves or mitigate its harm?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
PART 2

MAGNETOGENETICS.

Okay this is where the potential damage the spike protein might go from just very bad to absolutely HORRIFIC. But as yet, I have no proof, only a hunch.

It's bad enough that the spike protein has what are called "prion-like domains", which could mean, but not necessarily, that the spike protein can be viewed or treated by the body as a MISFOLDED PRION, and if you know anything about those you know its very very bad news.

But given what we now know is possible with protein synthesis as a result of the IW article, which was actually pointing to a 2016 Guardian article, the monstrous potential of a synthetic protein could be far worse than simply causing, or having the potential to cause, prion-like diseases of some sort, which some have posited, or the bleeding/clotting issues reported in females.

Here, in the 2016 Guardian article it discusses how researchers have known since at least 2015 how to construct proteins that can cause the body to concentrate iron in parts of the brain that would sensitize it to EMF signals. That is a very dumbed down, and admittedly, laypersons take, and I assume there is far more too it than that. However, the technology has been under development, I would assume in earnest, for at least 5 years and as with most cutting/bleeding edge tech, it is likely much farther along than the public will ever truly be allowed to know.

This article alone would not be enough for many people to take this very seriously, so I'm including a video presentation from around 2016 of a man apparently considered an expert on the subject. Please watch it until you grasp it well enough to go to the next step. I've watched it once and will watch it at least several more times.

Another data point I feel is relevant here is the old video of the "man of sin" himself, Bill Gates (of hell) giving a presentation to the Pentagon on the technology and feasibility of using a "vaccine" to deliver synthetic biological agents into the brains of "religious fanatics" with the goal of eliminating those fanatical tendencies. I don't have to belabor the point of how sick and demented even the desire to develop such tech is, much less deploy it upon an unsuspecting person or population.

It may be that this go around with the Covid vaccines we have been spared the worst of all possible abuses of the technology thats available to the "elite", however, given what we have seen with their overwhelming interest in and willingness to completely destroy the global economy in pursuit of their "great reset", and additional millions of people in the third world who are starving to death as a result, I believe it would be wise to not put anything past them with regard to the use of extraordinarily dangerous technology.

This post is meant as the launchpoint for exploring mostly the spike protein and what its really capable of, but also any other components of the vaccine that may work either separately from the spike protein, or in concert with it, to have the potential of altering the function of the human mind in a way we would not be happy with should it happen to ourselves or those we love.

Lastly, please do try to keep it on the research side of the subject. I know I have taken some liberties here with my characterization of the technology cited and those who might be inclined to use it in unsavory ways, but beyond that please try to keep comments relevant to the scientific, medical side of the issue.

thanks again for reading and participating.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Your concerns are valid, but I just see it as a great time to be alive with all of this science and technology. Things you and I don't understand, but the people who went into debt to be virologists, epidemiologists, immunologists, etc... have definitely had a really bad year reading and listening to your bullsh1t. Like... what is the point of their jobs if people are just going to denounce it?

I know 20 or so people who treated Covid patients this year, they still take it very serious. I know 2 epidemiologists, one virologist, and one epidemiologist. They all take it very serious, and they all feel like quitting their jobs because, what is the point? It doesn't matter what they say, Jim Bob's Facebook post is more valid.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I know 20 or so people who treated Covid patients this year, they still take it very serious. I know 2 epidemiologists, one virologist, and one epidemiologist.

So is it 23 or 24 people you know personally who want to quit their job because people question this vaccine?
edit on 19-5-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I know 20 or so people who treated Covid patients this year, they still take it very serious. I know 2 epidemiologists, one virologist, and one epidemiologist.

So is it 23 or 24 people you know personally who want to quit their job because people question this vaccine?

Yeah, sorry I have the day off tomorrow and I'm drinking. I know one epidemiologist.

Wait, that's not right either. 2 epidemiologists and one immunologist.
edit on 19-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

And they all told you they want to quit something they were passionate enough about to dedicate years of learning to do because people question this vaccine? Do you work in a hospital or something? That's a lot of medical professionals that all told you the same thing...
edit on 19-5-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal
Honestly, I don't see why, if this were the case, they would go about it like this.

Why not design a virus that is super contagious but not deadly at all, to get this protein into everyone?

Now, some might say covid isn't that deadly but then the question is, why hype it if it was going to work as planned?

Since we are here, why do you think any group needs to control the population directly? I mean the media, social pressure, basic needs seem to work just fine. I mean, you don't have to have direct control of some teenager's mind to get them to think, "As soon as I make enough money I'm gonna buy me a kick ass ride". That programming was included with the sex drive subroutines.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Two birds with one stone.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Not sure which two birds you are referring to and you certainly didn't explain why they would need to bring them down with one or even ten stones.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The part where you claim that Bill Gates himself is presenting that presentation is incorrect. The guy who made it is not Bill Gates, I am unable to find exactly who it is but here is a video with the guy's face in it. youtu.be...
This is an absolutely crucial piece of evidence since this man is not associated with Bill and/or Melinda Gates.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think the main disconnect people have is that while many medical professionals are good people the people behind the plandemic and the virus are not. You likely believe the government is benevolent. I do not.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A reply to: tribal

If you want to know about the coronavirus why not start with the Wikipedia article, which gives a *lot* of info about it, including a description of the spike. :-

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join