It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate US Foreign Policy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

as posted by MaskedAvatar
Unfortunately, the USA currently meets many criteria for a 'rogue state' by definition, and Bush's agenda can sit very neatly with some of the other leaders seeking strategic expansion for their view of the world ....

Arguing semantics aside, sadly and begrudgingly, I will/would agree with this mention.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Most of my information comes from a collection of videos made in the early 50's. "Why we fight, World War II" produced by Frank Cobra. "The battle of China & War comes to America".

This debate is meaningless, much less is the thread.
Its wrong and ridiculous to argue about the past.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy

1. Ever heard of Adolf Hitler? You know, that wacky guy that Europe didn't have the guts to stand up to preemptively allowing him to build the most powerful arsenal in the world at that time. I guess kissing his ass for 5 years only to have him roll over Europe anyway was better huh? How many millions of people died? Who's entry in the war turned the tide and libereated Europe's arse? You guessed it.
W.E.S.B

I have to comment on this because I get sick of hearing how the good 'ole USA won WWII.
BOLLOX
There are many reasons the Allies won WWII.
The main reason Germany lost was because of Russia, not the USA.
Pls read some real history and not your blind patriotic US bull# version of it.

And talking about guts, where were the U.S. for the first 3 yrs of the war in Europe? You guys didn't want anything to do with it.
Your tough talk is laughable!

And you wonder why ppl pick on the poor 'ole U.S.A.

[edit on 23/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Arguing semantics aside, sadly and begrudgingly, I will/would agree with this mention.
seekerof

wow, good to hear! what is to be done though?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy
As long as rogue states exist on our planet with the means to kill beyond their borders, there has to be a balancing force to prevent the threat of a global holocaust.

Just wanted to point out this is also the rhetoric they use to recruit terrorists against the anti-UN rogue state of the US with it's means to kill and influence beyond it's borders.

Ah, I see previously mentioned.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What is it about the level of inferiority complex in some Americans that lead them to make statements of fallacy regarding WW2? Your government is the most powerful in the world, and your economy is expansive. Why on earth would you need to bullsh*t us about such a well documented and large scale historic event such as WW2? Why? Because perhaps regardless of the fact that your government is so powerful, you individually have such self esteem problems that it makes you feel big to make up bullsh*t about saving the world 60 years ago on your own? Did you watch the movie U571 and were convinced that the Americans captured the Enigma machine rather than the British who did it in real life?

The American workers, teachers, mechanics, shopkeepers, salesmen etc. who dropped everything to contribute to the war against Germany and Japan are heroes in my view. Equal in courage with the British, Scottish, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand etc. soldiers, airmen and sailors who were there from the very start. Those men and women are of a generation almost gone, and no two generations will ever be the same. Stop trying to take credit for the brave actions of those people 60 years ago with your "We saved your asses in WW2" bullsh*t. You did nothing, and deserve no respect at all. Respect will be paid to and be received by those who put their lives on the line and delivered. You, will get nothing.

Understand?

[edit on 24-3-2005 by cargo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join