It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death From Vaccinations Up Over 4000% in 2021 !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
From the CDC
CDC Report

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Only 82 died in ALL of 2020.
Sadly these numbers will grow even higher for 2021, some people have no problem with the first shot, but die with the second booster shot, and lots of these still need to be given out.

Is there comfort in the fact it's only .0017% percent of those that have taken the Vaccination so far.
So when they say it's an extremely rare reaction they are correct.

So on the odds for us.

I think you all missed this part...

A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

What they are saying is 4000 people have died at some point after they took the vaccination, period, and they are looking at every case and have not found a causal link.

They did find a rare form of blood clots with women using the J&J, but that is it. People are also not dying to allergic reaction as that is why you sit there for 15 to 20 mins and they have meds on hand if that happens.

So 4000 is just a raw number....

edit on 11-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But it is the number they're using. I mean I hear you but all
things considered?
edit on 11-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What you're saying is that you've got a significantly higher chance of being murdered by your current of former partner than dying of the covid vaccine?

That the covid vaccine is less likely to kill you than a shark attack or a lightning strike?

That you have a higher chance of being killed by your own infant child playing with your gun than being killed by the covid vaccine?

That it's safer than crossing the street?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

But it is the number they're using. I mean I hear you but all
things considered?

I guess my point is the OP is suggesting over 4000 people have died to the vaccine and that is not the case.

has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines
, so they are investigating those deaths to make sure. When we talk about other vaccines like 78 people died last year it is close to 100% due to allergic reactions with no deep dive into every death after every vaccine as they are doing with COVID-19. To say that they gave out almost 300 million vaccines and they see 4000 deaths they want to make sure is not causal is the right move to make. They do know of one rare one of a few women who got blood clots, so they are working on it.

People are also saying that the COVID-19 vacations is killing people over 6000% more than last year, They just use the 4,000+ number compared to 78 to get 6000% but it just to sensationalize it all as people have no clue to what it means, just a BIG percent number...LOL

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

I don't consider Simone Gold and the others in America's Frontline Doctors to be strangers on a forum.

I don't consider Dr. Ryan Cole or any of the many other physicians who take their Duty To Inform and other parts of the Hippocratic Oath to be strangers on a forum.

I consider them to be conscientious objectors to the Covid fraud participated in by so many other bought and sold "scientists" and physicians.

Ivermectin DOES work, but as a treatment and as a prophylactic agent. HCQ does work as a treatment.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

People are also saying that the COVID-19 vacations is killing people over 6000% more than last year, They just use the 4,000+ number compared to 78 to get 6000% but it just to sensationalize it all as people have no clue to what it means, just a BIG percent number...LOL

I see, alright I give you that. Seems everyone is guilty of sensationalism these days.

I just don't understand why everything looks so on the edge of sinister?

I mean how can one look at all this sh1t? And just go skipping down to
the vaccine center to get your happy ass jab. And then steal some little
girls bike (if one is a homeless person) on the way back to the tent. All
like it's just another day in the life?

Okay bad example but you feel me right?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I see, alright I give you that. Seems everyone is guilty of sensationalism these days.

I just don't understand why everything looks so on the edge of sinister?

I mean how can one look at all this sh1t? And just go skipping down to
the vaccine center to get your happy ass jab. And then steal some little
girls bike (if one is a homeless person) on the way back to the tent. All
like it's just another day in the life?

Okay bad example but you feel me right?

Do you remember when Smallpox was some really nasty crap? Of course you don't as the vaccine was invented in 1796 and even how bad Smallpox was this is what the news posted as the weaker Cowpox was use to build T cells for Smallpox, now they didn't know what T cells were but it worked. Lots of people would not take it because of captions such as below, now look at today with the internet information that is like 10,000x more than a newspaper caption. What comes around goes around same old same old...lol

It is funny you mentioned homeless stealing bikes. I drove through Portland on Sunday and there was a homeless camp and they had 100s of bikes stacked up, no cops no nothing...lol lovely place.

As for the vaccine my whole family got it and we all had zero reactions, so go figure...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

OMG heffe I read this and just about blew a gasket.

It is funny you mentioned homeless stealing bikes. I drove through Portland on Sunday and there was a homeless camp and they had 100s of bikes stacked up, no cops no nothing...lol lovely place.

As for the vaccine my whole family got it and we all had zero reactions, so go figure...

I go to Jubitz on Vancouver way all the time. They have a bar lol.
But ya, where do you think I got the inspiration for that example?
Drive'n thru there I couldn't help but notice all the little girls bikes
parked in front campers or next to tents. I'm going down the road
all by myself just LMAO.

To funny

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I go to Jubitz on Vancouver way all the time. They have a bar lol.
But ya, where do you think I got the inspiration for that example?
Drive'n thru there I couldn't help but notice all the little girls bikes
parked in front campers or next to tents. I'm going down the road
all by myself just LMAO.

To funny

I live on the Washington side and the homeless camps stop at the bridges in OR...WA is doing well at least down south of Seattle.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Right I get off at exit 307 Lombard I think it is.

Glad to hear your positive news.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

THEY are Trying to KILL US ALL . A Shocking Revelation .

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

so 3 provinces in Canada have suspended astra zeneca again, dont know why every province hasnt done so.

at least here, our media is reporting that it is being suspended because of the side effects
also they seem to be just as confused as the rest of us, and reporting it that way.

There is still vaccine hype but Im glad at least we have some media and officials that seem to understand the vaccine hesitancy

Astra zeneca is not a popular choice here and im glad im in Ontario, one of the provinces that suspended it. Most dont seem keen on any vaccine but astra makes people creeped out.

My brother and his wife both had a first shot over a week ago. astra zeneca. so far they are ok.

my daughter is going tomorrow for pfizer or moderna.

worried sick and probably wont sleep tonight.
vaccines scare me more than covid.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

always wonder how we know when you get a shot and nothing happened.
Did you get it in the right spot and was the chemical in it?
Can't tell via antibodies as you might have been asymptomatic from earlier infection.
Can't tell from a test as mRNA is absorbed and gone.

So if you get a sars-cov-2 infection after the vaccine and not before how would you know if you benefitted from the vaccine.
After all you could have an infection and never know.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

always wonder how we know when you get a shot and nothing happened.
Did you get it in the right spot and was the chemical in it?
Can't tell via antibodies as you might have been asymptomatic from earlier infection.
Can't tell from a test as mRNA is absorbed and gone.

So if you get a sars-cov-2 infection after the vaccine and not before how would you know if you benefitted from the vaccine.
After all you could have an infection and never know.

Ya no clue, but I have had over 50 in my life flying all over the world for the AF for 28 years literary going to the worst places you can go..lol

I actually joked we got the placebo in this great experiment going on. For all 4 of us we had zero symptoms, but a slight sore arm. I'm 61 and my youngest is 18, so a wide range of age, and we did stick with the pfizer one though. We also got them in different locations/times.

I think the bottom-line is it greatly reduces your chances of getting really sick, so you might still get sick and say it didn't work when you might have died if you didn't get it...

Few years back I got the rabies vaccine and it sucked. I think it was 3 shots over a period of weeks and each one made me feel like crap. I asked my medical staff if this means I can't get rabies and they said oh no this only gives you a few extra days to get the treatment if you do get it, so not much out there that makes you totally immune as many think.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

While I agree that looking at only raw numbers is not the right way to go about assessing the damage of these vaccines, you also can't claim or imply with any certainty that a causal relationship will not become apparent in the near future.

These vaccines haven't even undergone the proper testing through the FDA--with takes well over a year and sometimes multiple years--to be approved for use in humans. Just because we are running with preliminary tests that have allowed Emergency-Use Authorizations doesn't mean that the science is settled on the adverse effects from these vaccines.

So, yes, claiming that "4000 is just a raw number" is correct, but pretending that a causal link doesn't exist is a bit premature--the correlation between the vaccines and increased deaths still needs to be fully investigated, because this is a bit too much of a coincidence to not be tied to the vaccine in way more than just the blood-clot cases.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

While I agree that looking at only raw numbers is not the right way to go about assessing the damage of these vaccines, you also can't claim or imply with any certainty that a causal relationship will not become apparent in the near future.

Very true, just as we may also see zero causal relationships too, but that is not the OP's title or point, is it...lol

These vaccines haven't even undergone the proper testing through the FDA--with takes well over a year and sometimes multiple years--to be approved for use in humans. Just because we are running with preliminary tests that have allowed Emergency-Use Authorizations doesn't mean that the science is settled on the adverse effects from these vaccines.

I think our FDA is the slowest on the planet, other countries in EU are much quicker, are they wrong? Also we really do not know what constitutes "proper testing" in this case, maybe these drug companies do and they are already well past the point to say it is safe. They might not have years of testing with this exact vaccine, but how many years have they been working on, testing etc RNA base vaccine in general, maybe they found very quickly it was safer than the old way we do it.

So, yes, claiming that "4000 is just a raw number" is correct, but pretending that a causal link doesn't exist is a bit premature--the correlation between the vaccines and increased deaths still needs to be fully investigated, because this is a bit too much of a coincidence to not be tied to the vaccine in way more than just the blood-clot cases.

That is not what I said. They have not found one though they are looking, and these 4000 deaths are just deaths that they are making sure it wasn't causal which isn't something they do with the normal flu shot, but we both agree this is special so they need to have more oversite. There is actually about 8,000 people who die each day in America, and they have administered close to 300 million vaccines, so a good number of 150 million people vaccinated are dying each day and to say they are looking at 4000 of them from something like 800,000 total deaths in the last 100 days is not news...

Now I say this with the belief that young people do not need it and women under the age of 40 should not get it, but that is me.

edit on 12-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I recently posted about a friend of mine receiving treatment for cancer who had the first vaccine and it messed up his blood cells so much, he couldn't receive treatment for two weeks.

A gal came into my work today. Her 75 year old sister, an RN in perfect health, regularly golfs, skis and leads an active lifestyle with no medical issues got the vaccine last Monday. She began feeling ill the next day and even worse the 2nd day. She went to the doctor and learned on Friday she has a super rare form of blood cancer. The sister believes her cancer is directly related to the vaccine she just received.

The death rate data should be higher from the vaccine if they were honest, but of course, they will do an about face and list deaths from another cause. There are too many incidents of coincidences of grave illness simultaneously occurring or soon after receiving the corona virus vaccine, either the first or second one.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Getting the vaccine does not immunize you against the virus it only reduces risk of death if you get it.... check.
Getting the vaccine does not stop you from spreading the virus... check.
There may or may not be side effects from the vaccine... check.

All of this makes sense to me as common knowledge of vaccines.

The risk is apparent enough that you have to stay at the place of vaccination for up to 20 mins in case of adverse reactions.

Everyone seems okay with this but I've never had this experience with other vaccines. After the flu shot they just let you out the door. Sometimes you get multiple vaccines at once, still, you just go on your way.

Why is this okay? Isn't this, even small, an admission that the vaccines are not safe? For the flu shot they ask if you're allergic to eggs and give a 10 question panel. If you have an allergy, they don't give it to you and tell you to seek proffesional advice. This one, they give it to you and just wait 20 mins to see what happens?

Any logical person would have big red flags pop up when you have to stay at the vaccination site 20 mins just to make sure you don't die. They obviously have no clue what's going to happen to you.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Getting the vaccine does not immunize you against the virus it only reduces risk of death if you get it.... check.
Getting the vaccine does not stop you from spreading the virus... check.
There may or may not be side effects from the vaccine... check.

All of this makes sense to me as common knowledge of vaccines.

The risk is apparent enough that you have to stay at the place of vaccination for up to 20 mins in case of adverse reactions.

Everyone seems okay with this but I've never had this experience with other vaccines. After the flu shot they just let you out the door. Sometimes you get multiple vaccines at once, still, you just go on your way.

Why is this okay? Isn't this, even small, an admission that the vaccines are not safe? For the flu shot they ask if you're allergic to eggs and give a 10 question panel. If you have an allergy, they don't give it to you and tell you to seek proffesional advice. This one, they give it to you and just wait 20 mins to see what happens?

Any logical person would have big red flags pop up when you have to stay at the vaccination site 20 mins just to make sure you don't die. They obviously have no clue what's going to happen to you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So good news they are changing how they count cases - the don't count unless you are hospitalized.

Well they do count if you're asymptomatic and not vaccinated but not if you're sick self-isolating at home and vaccinated.

COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting

As previously announced, CDC is transitioning to reporting only patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection that were hospitalized or died to help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

Also it appears that unlike today when you die with covid-19 it counts as a covid death - But going forward if your vaccinated and die with covid-19 but aren't hospitalized it doesn't.

As of April 26, 2021, more than 95 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. During the same time, CDC received reports of vaccine breakthrough infections from 46 U.S. states and territories.
Total number of vaccine breakthrough infections reported to CDC 9,245
Females 5,827 (63%)
People aged ≥60 years 4,245 (45%)
Asymptomatic infections 2,525 (27%)
Hospitalizations* 835 (9%)
Deaths† 132 (1%)
*241 (29%) of the 835 hospitalizations were reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.
†20 (15%) of the 132 fatal cases were reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.

keep taking the medication folks.

<< 1    3 >>

join