It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US THREATENS MASS EXPULSIONS !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by guest
you're better off getting rid of all the towelheads in my opinion

and while you're at it -- wetbacks too

they contribute nothing to the economy, and just pull down the areas they live

Because those people are the only ones taking the jobs that no native person wants to do, and u know what i mean, so don�t think they do not contribute to the economy (and don�t forget at that point of the thread we talk about any inmigrant not just arabs but from anywhere) because they do, also culture, and many more things, restaurants etc etc.
But the ones that are hurting the economy as u say, are the rich people more than anybody else, their decisions can provide food to entire villages in asia or africa and they do choose "more money", and not the inmigrant that wants and seeks a better live in another country...

I of course agree, that some shi*theads are going to countries just to steal, rob, rape or sell drugs, those don�t deserve even to live in this planet, i agree, but kind people seeking for decent life, i defend them, they have the right as u do or i do, don�t u think so?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
oh -- my bleeding heart

bullsh!t -- restaurants, that's funny

these people aren't taking the jobs noone else wants -- they taking the jobs my little cousin wants!

funkheads

I'm visting family on long island -- do you know how funking hard it is for a 16 year old white boy to get work in and around fecking new york city -- impossible -- because all these illegals are doing the sh!t jobs normally taken by highschool and college kids

get em all out

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by guest
oh -- my bleeding heart

bullsh!t -- restaurants, that's funny

these people aren't taking the jobs noone else wants -- they taking the jobs my little cousin wants!

funkheads

I'm visting family on long island -- do you know how funking hard it is for a 16 year old white boy to get work in and around fecking new york city -- impossible -- because all these illegals are doing the sh!t jobs normally taken by highschool and college kids

get em all out

Dude, there is people from all over the world in every country men, u have to live with it, and respect the person for what they are, if u don�t do that, u are in trouble, as the people that doesn�t respect u while u walk by new york city , those are the ones i mented to be bad people, and they just f*ck around, steal or whatever, but normal people seeking a place to live, being honest, following the damn rules, and a kind person, he deserves even to stay more than the idiots, lazy people of that country that are breaking the economy more than any other...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
dude, C. anger, just like people have to be respected so does the law of the land. And what sort of citizen will someone be if they are here illegally?

I agree with your assessment: good and honest people should be allowed to live here but if they are here illegally they've already proved that they are not good and honest. Immigrate legally - I know a few people that are trying to do that at this moment, yet don't feel the need to come here and stay illegally as they prefer to do it the right way and follow the rules.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Bob, all I can say is read the article and the comments below it.

These people may be there illegally becuase of no fault of their own, or sure they may have not gone home when they did, but they are honest enough to come forward and make it right. They are the sort of people you WANT in a society.

Don't forget the immigrants of today are the americans of tommorrow, look at the irish, the east europeans, the blacks, etc, they settled in and within a few generations were contributing to the ecnomy, not trying to destroy the society.

Originally posted by Bob88
I agree with your assessment: good and honest people should be allowed to live here but if they are here illegally they've already proved that they are not good and honest. Immigrate legally - I know a few people that are trying to do that at this moment, yet don't feel the need to come here and stay illegally as they prefer to do it the right way and follow the rules.

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey everybody!!

Let's start slamming Holland!! LEt's constantly did up the long history of Holland. Holland must have some skeletons!???

Somewhat kidding CA...you see my point...OUR country can reject any and all who can not obey the law in regards to becoming a citizen here. We need to tighten security-this is a way. And do not give me this racist crap- if you are in a high profile and are suspicious, you are going to be profiled even higher.

Americans are not lining up to leave America...some in this world are thriving on the hope to come here. The privelige of being here is commensurate with obedience to our law. Break immigration law, forfiet immigration status..

C-YA!!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
NC, I don't disagree at all. You won't have to go too far down my family tree to find my relatives, some alive still, are 'off the boat from old country'. (except the Chippawah folks- and boy, are they pissed!
)

Point is: I am sure most of those people that are here illegally are fine people. But in the post-wtf-happened-on-911 era, we need to be extra careful about who stays and who goes. Better to be safe then sorry, imho. Doing otherwise sends the wrong message to would be terrorists. They may be here because of no fault of their own or they maybe here to hijack planes and kill people. It's my hope that the good folks in INS can help these people one way or another and help many of them become legal Americans.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
..thanks Bob88. I was not in a diplomatic mood....

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
For the record its not a threat its a promise

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good point, it is no threat.

So, Mr.You guys are racist for wanting criminals out of the country, what part of they breaking the law don't you understand? The break or the law?

Oh well, no bad thing on me, they criminals and deserve to be punished for breeaking the law for crying out loud. How is it racist to want to get rid of the criminals???? It would be like you calling us racist because we said black instead of African Heritage Oriented American even though we're talking about the color of a car. Doesn't make sense and is taking stupidity to far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join