It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Star: (Canada) Security guards terrified as 'skinwalker' approaches them at night in chilling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Daily Star: Security guards terrified as 'skinwalker' approaches them at night in chilling video.

Wish I could find an easier to view version of video from some other source.

Security workers in Canada on a 12-hour night shift spotted a mysterious camouflaged figure coming towards them in the dark that TikTok fans believe is a skinwalker.

Security staff in Canada were terrified after spotting a mysterious figure coming towards them in the dark – and some viewers think it is the infamous "skinwalker".

The figure seemed to blend in with the long grass as though it was camouflaging itself and the women, who had worked the 8pm to 8am shift, went to investigate.

edit on 2021-5-6 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Glammer, spling.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Those sure are some useless ass security guards. They see some figure come out of the bushes and are in a vehicle but don't go investigate or speed up to catch up?

I'mma call bull# on this whole video. Looked like a dude in a hoody.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Alien, skinwalker, big hoot or what not - does not matter. You bring that dude down his fours and book him in for trespassing. He can save the shape shifting for the morning court session, and try to frog leap off from that. But as of now, as a security guard, you should just own his ass, and book that creep in. Simple as that.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Security workers ??
I guess this is their off day then.
Put on a ghillie suit and flap your arms and you will have no trouble trespassing with these two on "work"

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Best believe if I see something like that while I'm at work I'm gonna get it. Well either it gets it or I gets it. lmao

I'd be on here regardless.

"BREAKING NEWS: A Tennessee security guard was found mutilated in an abandoned hospital this morning and the community is SHOCKED!"

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It seemed like an honest reaction to me. That, and most security guards are a joke.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

well, you know............Canada

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So that is a skinwalker ? ...., That kind of answer a question I had for about 30 years.

Down in Peru I went fishing to a place called Llostay. I took the public transport, it drops you right here :

Then you have to walk all the way to the beach. It was winter and I was alone. About the middle of the road to the beach, by the right side, there is a little chapel and a cross.

It was getting dark and I had to go catch the bus to go back home. My body temperature dropped while walking and I saw to my left, the chapel and something similar to that "skinwalker", but black. No arms or legs, more like a pile hovering couple of inches of the ground.

That thing was walking parallel to me, I stopped and it went into the chapel. I continued walking and it came out and followed me again. I stopped again, this time it started to come towards me slowly.

That was when I looked at the road again and in seconds I tried to calculate if I'd make it to the highway before that thing gets me. I went for it and run as fast I could. I saw the bus coming, but it was going in the opposite direction.

I didn't care, that thing was still there. The driver told me he had to go all the way down to the last stop, take a break and go back. I paid 2 rides but stayed in the bus. I didn't say anything, I was scared to the bones, I couldn't talk.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

"It was getting dark and I had to go catch the bus to go back home. My body temperature dropped while walking and I saw to my left, the chapel and something similar to that "skinwalker", but black. No arms or legs, more like a pile hovering couple of inches of the ground.

That thing was walking parallel to me, I stopped and it went into the chapel. I continued walking and it came out and followed me again. I stopped again, this time it started to come towards me slowly."

Yup, I'd be having a full blown panic attack at that point. Freaking yikes
I feel in that situation I would definitely want to run, but I don't know I hear so many stories that sometimes running can make it worse/or more of a game like predator/prey thing. At the same time I don't think I'd want to have a showdown with the thing either and most likely take my chances running the bleep out of there as fast as possible.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

Yep, I was a mess that day. That horrible sensation when you have to run and don't look behind no matter what. That thing wasn't human, whatever it was. That bus was the last one on the schedule that day. Missing it would be get me walking in the dark for about 6 hours.

I think the cross and the chapel have something to do with a fisherman that lived near it. I knew him in person, people called him "Chileno" (Chilean). The entity I saw didn't look like him at all.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure your typical security guard doesn’t get paid enough to deal with a skinwalker.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Yep, for sure. Also, keep in mind, this is Canada. So their instinct might not be to shoot everything that moves. Also they might not even have firearms.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It wasn't a moonlit foggy night, was it?

Brocken spectre - Wikipedia
edit on 7/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Do skinwalkers cast shadows?

Honest question.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It wasn't a moonlit foggy night, was it?

Brocken spectre - Wikipedia

It was close to sunset, clear sky in a windy winter day. The thing was on my north. Sunset is on the west in the Pacific coast.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join