It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is the closest category for this, big cat in south london

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
this is the closest category for hthis topic, but today on the news there was reports of a panther like cat roaming around south london. it was apparently the size of a labrador, the breed of dog. it has attacked one person. i do not yet know if they have found it, but it interested me.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here is a link to the story,

Link

reminds me of that film...

just have to keep an eye on this guy on a full mooooooooooon!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
thats the one, pretty interesting. i wannid to go to find it, but it isnt a good idea :s

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There's speculation of these all over the united kingdom, from Bodmin Moor(The Beast of Bodmin) to the Scottish Highlands. They're supposedly escaped pets from years ago etc....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
yea i have seen loads of progrms about it, but i think it has been sighted by more than one person, and it happened TODay, OS THATS cool, i do live sorta close to that sort of area, sounds cool

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
haha, i got it. he was looking for his kitty right... IT ATE HIS MIRACLE-GROW. lol. it is closer to me than i thought. here kittie kittie

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Like the article sais, and based on the description, it's a panther, not some mystical beast.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i know it isnt a mysticle beast, but here in jolly old england we dont roam around with these creatures, ya barely see em in the zoo :s, it is the closest cetegory for this topic so i put it here. i think it is really cool. i just thought, could it have eaten his kittie?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Like the article sais, and based on the description, it's a panther, not some mystical beast.

And if you read the post properly above it never said any of them were mythical beats, they are said to be panthers/cougars/jaguars that escaped from peoples homes/circuses many years ago and have survived on the cattle in the area.

[edit on 22/3/05 by Creative_Seeker]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
www.thisislondon.co.uk... more info no pictures

it was on bbc again and all it said was a man in south east london was aacked by a big cat this morning and was treated for scratches by london ambulance service. another police officer saw this cat and said itwas black and was around the size of a labrador. what we have heard already

[edit on 22-3-2005 by spyrolot]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hhmmm, i really enjoy the big cats subject, i have been speaking to other people and some people who have had experiences, they have been interesting. but i am going by the theory his cat ate miracle gro

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I once saw some police helicopter footage of one of these cats. They are definitely huge. Not too sure about this sydenham one. He doesn't look that badly scratched in the papers.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This reminds me of the movie "Cat People". Especially this line.

The animal, which Mr Holder is convinced was a panther, then went and sat in the garden next-door, and he called the police

Maybe it is a Mythical beast. Its his neighbor who transforms into a panther. Just kidding but still, You'd think they'd be able to find these big cats in all these years if they didn't just disappear.

Phae

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
another police officer saw it to,

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"I am 6ft and weigh 15 stone''

LOL! This panther looks well startled! The look on its face! Could well be a friend of mine.

''Big C''

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
that isnt the cat that atacked him :s but they picture was on an article

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i am unfortunate seeing as i have not seen one yet, lol. i know it is rare but...come on.....

new topics

top topics

join