It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to the American People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you spoke the truth

look to the democracy

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I hate these

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
I hate these

I don't blame you, they are money hungry and don't care about your people. The same way Bush and his cronies don't care about my people. I think all sides in power have more to gain by keeping us all focused on hating eachother rather than focusing on the evils ALL governments of the world are guilty of. And reading many of the threads here on ATS, it is obvious they are doing a great job. It's too bad the world will probably never be at peace, unless ALL people come together as ONE WORLD and stop the corruption of our governments.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
nice retoric.
since when is the us ruled by "zion"?

I have just googled it. You can check one of the 28,500 links returned.

Certainly there are a number of peoples out there thinking in a different way.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How ARE the democracy to people of an some this

look at the understanding people
www.roro44.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor

Well there are people who don't and won't sit back and have the rights, that the Founding Fathers of this country fought to ensure you have today, violated and taken away.

Spit GW's feces from your mouth, wash it out, close it and open your ears for once.

Phae

You have voted Phaethor for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thank you Phae, for being willing to look at this thing in the face and call it by its proper name. Thank you for not having your head buried in the sand like so many Americans who can so blindly follow and agree with something that is wrong, wrong, wrong. Thank you for not denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor

Spit GW's feces from your mouth, wash it out, close it and open your ears for once.

Phae

Hindsight is 20/20...especially when it comes to opinion of leadership. If Kerry was elected, would we still be in Iraq? Of course. Leaders change, but an undertaking as large as establishing regional stability takes years, if not decades(centuries, sometimes...refer to The Magna Carta). If Kerry was elected, he may of pulled out of Iraq earlier because of political fallout, but that would cause such a power vacuum that Iraq would be plunged into a major civil war and our involvment then would quantify into nothing less than laying waste to a perfectly good country. Hidden under all the political BS Bush has to dish out to get things done is integrity and guts, two attributes that got his administration re-elected. The only thing Americans can do now is support the troops and be patient. Iraq wants freedom. America will deliver.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Anyone who posts propaganda such as this should be tried for Treason. To actually spread the word that Iraq was better off with a Dictator who used Rape Rooms and threw live men off the roofs of buildings to keep his grip on power is disgusting.

Sure our Government isn't perfect. Sure there are a few bad seeds among our 150,000 troops stationed in Iraq. Sure our country has committed acts that are regretful and that violated international law. Show me a nation which hasn't as well. The bottom line is that we have young Americans over there putting their lives on the line everyday to make Iraq a better place and one that will not provide aid and comfort to our enemies.

Our goals are noble and the outcome will vindicate all of us who supported the long overdue action taken against Saddam's regime. In the meantime, stop being a mouthpiece for the savages who blow up mosques and lines of people just trying to apply for a job. Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Anyone who posts propaganda such as this should be tried for Treason. To actually spread the word that Iraq was better off with a Dictator who used Rape Rooms and threw live men off the roofs of buildings to keep his grip on power is disgusting.

Treason to who?

Sure our Government isn't perfect. Sure there are a few bad seeds among our 150,000 troops stationed in Iraq. Sure our country has committed acts that are regretful and that violated international law. Show me a nation which hasn't as well. The bottom line is that we have young Americans over there putting their lives on the line everyday to make Iraq a better place and one that will not provide aid and comfort to our enemies.

So you think its ok to go into any country blow the crap out of it, then rebuild it just so it doesnt "comfort your enemies" or "provide aid to your enemies"?
...Well if you think thats an acceptable strategy I better start building that bunker...the witch hunt begins....

Our goals are noble and the outcome will vindicate all of us who supported the long overdue action taken against Saddam's regime. In the meantime, stop being a mouthpiece for the savages who blow up mosques and lines of people just trying to apply for a job. Give me a break.

Yes and beating a man to death for being a suspected terrorist is any better?
Or how about carpet bombing a city?

Edited quotes.

[edit on 3-26-2005 by ProudAmerican]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join