It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to the American People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Yep, If your against the war and don't want to fight.... fine, sit by the sidelines and SHUT-UP!! But if your against the war and actively try and undermine our efforts (ANSWER, ACLU) than you've become the enemy and should be sitting in Guantanimo bay next to the other Scum we have locked up there.

Maximu§

So you dont want to be judged yet judge others?
Isnt that being a hypocrit?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Devilwasp, all of us are judged in here by what we post. The point Im making is some groups within America actively try and undermine our war effort.....thats called TREASON my friend.

When I see the ACLU sueing to represent the scum in Guantanimo, its obvious that they have gone totally Insane!! When I see these ANSWER groups calling us NAZIS and our good President HITLER, than its plain as the nose on my Beagles face that they are crazy also.

Course, this is my opinion only...Im just an old soldier who loves my country.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Devilwasp, all of us are judged in here by what we post. The point Im making is some groups within America actively try and undermine our war effort.....thats called TREASON my friend.

No as in you dont want us to judge the US , yet you want to judge the world?
Why should you have the right?
What makes the US soooo special?

When I see the ACLU sueing to represent the scum in Guantanimo, its obvious that they have gone totally Insane!! When I see these ANSWER groups calling us NAZIS and our good President HITLER, than its plain as the nose on my Beagles face that they are crazy also.

Course, this is my opinion only...Im just an old soldier who loves my country.

Maximu§

Firstly not everyone in guantanimo is guilty, secondly every person has rights.
Would you want a serviceman or women charged with aiding the enemy to have legal defense?
Or put them in guatanimo to get all the information that you can get out of them, inocent or not...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yep, If your against the war and don't want to fight.... fine, sit by the sidelines and SHUT-UP!! But if your against the war and actively try and undermine our efforts (ANSWER, ACLU) than you've become the enemy and should be sitting in Guantanimo bay next to the other Scum we have locked up there.

Maximu§

These groups are the only ones standing up for your right to run around with your head up George Bush's rectum, shouting at those who disagree with you to SHUT UP.

We are going to keep fighting for your rights whether you want us to or not. Someone has to, because obviously you won't. You'd be fully satisfied in yourself to sit back and let them do whatever it takes, break whatever law, violate whatever Constitution, to achieve their agenda. And you cluelessly and blindly accept that role. You do enough shutting up for the rest of us.

We're talking NOW and the TRUTH is getting out and because you don't like it your screaming SHUT UP.

Well there are people who don't and won't sit back and have the rights, that the Founding Fathers of this country fought to ensure you have today, violated and taken away.

Spit GW's feces from your mouth, wash it out, close it and open your ears for once.

(Too Often here I feel like even the adults on this site haven't the education, common sence, or reason of half the teenagers my wife works with in the Youth Correctional Facility. And Half of them are MR)

Phae

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Phaethor, name one right that you have lost?....name one.

You can't can you? You have not lost ONE SINGLE right, but if your name is Mohammed and you've over-stayed your visit to America, than Yeah your gonna be checked out. As well as you should be.

I don't need groups like the ACLU or people like YOU to speak for me. I do fine on my own thanks. Im the ACLUs worst enemy, Im a Christian and I attend mass on Sundays.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I will answer this, you have lost the right to see an unbiased media and a media un influenced by the government.

You can't can you? You have not lost ONE SINGLE right, but if your name is Mohammed and you've over-stayed your visit to America, than Yeah your gonna be checked out. As well as you should be.

I can....the second ammendment...you have had it constricted..

I don't need groups like the ACLU or people like YOU to speak for me. I do fine on my own thanks. Im the ACLUs worst enemy, Im a Christian and I attend mass on Sundays.

In our opinion you do, same with your opinion that the iraqi people needed us to liberate them...

So becauese you believe in god that means your thier worst nightmare?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Maximu§

I don't know How about the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Thats the First Amendment to the Constitution, in case you didn't know.

Again How about The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Also know as the right to freedom of search and seizure. In case you didn't know that the fouth Amendment to the Constitution.

One more, The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. Thats the ninth Amendment to the Constitution, aren't that many that remember that right.

The Patriot Act is in violation of this Admendment and is in jeopardy of nullifying the first and fouth ones as well.

Here is another one. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. Thats the eighth Amendment to the Constitution. See how much your bail would be if you were arrested and accused of being a terrorist for writting a horror story that included a school.

BTW I too am a Christian and I attend Mass on Sunday, with my wife who is Catholic. I am also an Ordained Minister and my Grandfather was pastor of Church of Christ until he died.

The difference is My eyes and ears aren't closed Monday through Saturday.

Phae

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, i only have one thing to say to this, your "dear friends" al qauda should not have started this war if you are so patriotic you should have made the effort to stop 9/11. THIS, not the invasion of iraq, began this war. you angered the american people and will pay dearly. my ears cannot hear your words of propaganda or cries of mercy for you showed none of the innocents killed on 9/11 any. We are at war and it is too late for words, pray to whatever idol you believe in that he show you more mercy than we will. your land will become forfeit to us and your lives as well. If you wish to negotiate bring us bin laden and we will show you mercy until then. SHUT THE FU*K UP!

[edit on 24-3-2005 by CGBSpender]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Devilwasp at the risk of going off topic, We Christians are feeling like were next on the ACLU's "take-down" list and if I sound a little upset, forgive me, but we feel as if our backs are getting shoved to the wall. We're squarely in the ACLUs gunsights and they have the Judicial Branch of the United States to back them up.

In regards to an "un-biased" media, I think we can all agree it leans far to the left and only now is it trying to find a proper balance.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Devilwasp at the risk of going off topic, We Christians are feeling like were next on the ACLU's "take-down" list and if I sound a little upset, forgive me, but we feel as if our backs are getting shoved to the wall. We're squarely in the ACLUs gunsights and they have the Judicial Branch of the United States to back them up.

How are they going to "take you down" ?
Execute you?
Ban christianity?
Come on, thats not thier game..

In regards to an "un-biased" media, I think we can all agree it leans far to the left and only now is it trying to find a proper balance.

Huh?
Why do you think it leans to the left?

Originally posted by CGBSpender
Well, i only have one thing to say to this, your "dear friends" al qauda should not have started this war if you are so patriotic you should have made the effort to stop 9/11.

We did, your leader didnt or do you forget the warnings the CIA received?

THIS, not the invasion of iraq, began this war. you angered the american people and will pay dearly.

So aghanistan wasnt enough?
Speaking as a person who's country lost lives in it I have to say thats the sound of genocide talking...

[quote[
my ears cannot hear your words of propaganda or cries of mercy for you showed none of the innocents killed on 9/11 any.

Did I fly a plane into the twin towers, no.
I stood and watched like you did, because you cant accept that people think diffrently from you you accuse them of using "propaganda" and "lies" if it was propaganda you would know its half truths and even if it is half true that means half of it IS true....if you ignore the truth then you ignore reality...

We are at war and it is too late for words, pray to whatever idol you believe in that he show you more mercy than we will. your land will become forfeit to us and your lives as well. If you wish to negotiate bring us bin laden and we will show you mercy until then. SHUT THE FU*K UP!

Yes thank you for that lovely SS recition..
You think because you lost inocent lives you have the right to go and do WHAT you want?
Your country has done acts on the same level but yet you proclaim that everyone apart from you is evil is that right?
No.
And lastly I wont shut the "F" up as you colourfully put it, I am free and willing to fight for it unless you are prepared to kill me then dont give me an order...

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
You think because you lost inocent lives you have the right to go and do WHAT you want?

I think you may have MISPLACED the caps to indicate WHAT you are yelling about. Just kidding.

And lastly I wont shut the "F" up as you colourfully put it, I am free and willing to fight for it unless you are prepared to kill me then dont give me an order...

I read this whole thread (hey that rhymed) and I think alot of people all the way around are a bit confused. First, those replying to this letter I think are under the impression Almasad wrote it, he/she just pasted a letter he/she found from the Iraqi insurgency, terrorists, freedom fighters, resistance, wild and crazy guys, or whatever you want to call them. Second, it seems now that some are replying as if the Iraqi insurgency posted this, and others are replying as if they are part of the Iraqi insurgency. Kind of amusing, if any humor can be found in all this, I find it here.

Too bad nothing else about this war and current state of the world is.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Easy on Almasad guys. I talk to him all the time on MSN. He doesn't speak much English, and he lives in Saudi arabia. He's a cool guy if you get to know him. We've talked using a microphone before, and he's definately arabic. He really seems to like Saddam hussein, because he sends me pictures of him all the time. I'm pretty sure he copied this post from some website, since he couldn't say all that in English on his own. But it's understandable, would we be happier if he posted in arabic? haha.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Easy on Almasad guys. I talk to him all the time on MSN. He doesn't speak much English, and he lives in Saudi arabia. He's a cool guy if you get to know him. We've talked using a microphone before, and he's definately arabic. He really seems to like Saddam hussein, because he sends me pictures of him all the time. I'm pretty sure he copied this post from some website, since he couldn't say all that in English on his own. But it's understandable, would we be happier if he posted in arabic? haha.

I have nothing against almasad, in all of the posts I have read from him he seems to be a level headed person. I just find it amusing that many took this thread as if he is claiming to be part of the Iraqi resistance, when he was just a Saudi trying to show us a side of the insurgency that the media here doesn't want us to see, a seemingly reasonable side. So Herman, have you been trying to convince almasad that your man Bush is not Satan? Or has he maybe convinced you that Bush doesn't really care as deeply for the Iraqi people as you previously thought? Just curious because you seem like odd pen-pals.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its seems that I misunderstood alamasd U2U and he is not Jewish.

I am sorry.

Why dont you interduce yourself to everyone, I am sure it will be nice to have a REAL person from the Middle East and to hear their side of the story

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I fear ON the american soldiers JUST

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have nothing against Almasad, (only his views) sorry that was a low hit

Saudi Arabia which is a very wealthy country to where most of the people live a middle class lifestyle that can be compared American standards is totally differant from Iraq (which is waaaay the opposite).

I have a few friends that have been to both places and they said the differance is black and white and a few here in Georgia or from Saudi and they don't have any complaints...they are glad we are in Iraq so maybe one day Iraq can be comapred to Saudi

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
So Herman, have you been trying to convince almasad that your man Bush is not Satan? Or has he maybe convinced you that Bush doesn't really care as deeply for the Iraqi people as you previously thought? Just curious because you seem like odd pen-pals.

Well, his English isn't really good enough for us to get into such deep conversations. The conversations don't really go too far. Apparently, he likes dictatorships. He switched his name to something like "Life under dictatorship is far more safter, than behind the bars of your democracy". Like I said, his english isn't really developed enough to get into anything too deep. I think last time, it was something... He started sending my pics of Saddam Hussein. I think I said something about liking Bush. He said Bush is Satan. I said why? Then we started talking about Hussein. I said, "But he killed many Iraqis". Almasaad said "It is good". But I don't think he was talking about killing Iraqis is good...I'm not really sure. He said something I didn't understand and I kinda got confused. Almasaad's a good guy though. I talk to his other friend, also from Saudi Arabia a lot, and his English is really good. He's also good at the lute. Maybe I could convince him to join ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Bunch of crap. You are a jackass.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Isn't treason in America when somebody acts aginst the Constitution.

The first ammendment is basically up in smoke and I believe the 2nd, 4th, 7th and 10th are as well.

Isn't it treason when you con the masses to going to war under false pretences? Would that come under Section 802 of the Patriot Act?

SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking `by assassination or kidnapping' and inserting `by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping';

(2) in paragraph (3), by striking `and';

(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and

(4) by adding at the end the following:

`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

`(B) appear to be intended--

`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

`(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.'.

(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`(1) `act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;'.

Would that come under section B i/ii and iii?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Apparently, he likes dictatorships. He switched his name to something like "Life under dictatorship is far more safter, than behind the bars of your democracy".

I don't think he really likes dictators, he borrowed that line from the letter he posted from the Iraqi insurgency. He probably wouldn't like Hussein so much if he actually lived under him. So Hussein has taken Bin Laden's place as hero in Saudi Arabia? That's odd, you'd think devout muslims would be well aware that Hussein killed thousands of muslims and was secular, putting his own laws before Islam's. It's funny, people hate America so much these days they will support anybody who opposes us, even if the individual they support would turn around and put them in a human paper shredder once the U.S. was out of the way. Hitler was an enemy of America, I'm surprised our many friends around the world aren't marching around with pictures of him. Oh yeah, they compare us to nazi Germany, I guess that could've gone either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join