It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Story From Last Night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's disturbing.

Yeah. She really has no interest in the paranormal...which makes this very unusual.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It's all good. The visual stuff I could handle. The audible hallucinations are kind of scary. They are usually loud and or obnoxious.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's disturbing.

Yeah. She really has no interest in the paranormal...which makes this very unusual.

I'm an internet expert on everything, except the paranormal.

I've seen too many things to discount events that defy rational explanation.

The only comfort I might provide is that in almost every event that is ever talked about, it's usually a one-time event.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser

It's all good. The visual stuff I could handle. The audible hallucinations are kind of scary. They are usually loud and or obnoxious.

She said she wasn't really afraid when she was looking at him...just that she couldn't believe she was actually seeing him there.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Diogeneser

My wife isn't on any medications...and she's never seen this before.
She now believes that she saw her coming grandson...her daughter is pregnant with a boy and due in late August.

My mom knew I was pregnant before I did.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ask her if she felt paralized? Ive had sleep paralysis my entire life. If so, your wife is correct when she said she was 100% certain she was awake. It's very terrifying because your awake, and you know you are awake. I'm convinced there is a whole lot more going to than a "sleep paralysis" label. But just my opinion, I could be very wrong about that reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

a reply to: sled735

As far as we know...nobody died in the house.

That sounds like something a child killer selling a house with bodies under the floor would say.

edit on 30-4-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I love hearing about people's paranormal experiences. There is more to life than we know or can possibly understand.

If there are no medical explanations, it could be a ghost and like someone else already mentioned, the boy should be guided to the light.

Keep us posted on if she sees him again or if either of you hear unexplained noises in the house.

It is an intriguing thought that your wife thinks it might be her future Grandson that she saw. Wouldn't that be cool?

In any case, let's hope that the presence is benevolent.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

She was out of her body or partially disengaged from her body. Happens when transitioning from awake to sleep. Probably seeing some of the wildlife in one of the planes of existence. Or possibly a Lucid dream.

Or she saw a ghost.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Huh ... weird... or very normal and we don't talk about it too much, anymore, in casual society.

It could've been worse, though. A chubby kid is one of the less threatening aspects whatever it was could've chosen. Better than a gaunt, decaying adult or imposing critter, I mean. Better than a preschooler with a caved-in head, too (an incident from a few years ago- searching 'Dear David' will bring it up).

Personally, I'm glad that my hypothetical physically challenged bedroom visitors were mostly of the invisible variety. Or pocket change.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Campfire answer?

Its the ghost of the boy she accidentally killed one summer in High School. Expect weirder things to happen in increasing amounts, and the possibility of an old friend showing up dead from "Suicide".

Probably a diary at some point appears with most answers but causing confusion.

The Shrink wont believe her... or you so you gots to take this into your own hands.

Dig up the body, pay respects and buy it in consecrated soil.

Then, wait for part 2 possibly attached to your house or children.

Or it was a dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Campfire answer?

Its the ghost of the boy she accidentally killed one summer in High School.

...Well,...there was this one time at Band Camp...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

OK iamtat
great trhread yet I'm going to throw something over called

Dreams Within Dreams

Wifey was dreaming........................ Puddyboy appeared within that dream and even though she did the blinking thing the boy was still there and therein is the Dreams Within Dreams

At some point she woke up from the Dreams Within Dreams and surprise surprise the boy was gone

Dream state can be confusing, it is designed to help us yet can confuse us at the same time

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser

When you say loud and obnoxious, would you mind telling us if you ever heard the "crash" sound?
I've heard of a few people who have had a similar experience and the most common description is a sound likened to pulling the kitchen drawer full of cutlery out too far and letting it fall to the floor.

Not just a simple "bang" but with a metallic percussion accompaniment.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thomas, james jamison or James's son. He go goes to the house with the red shutters? But the kitchen is distinctly yellow. He's 6 and though he understands that rooms are private, he broke his rule so he can be seen by your significant other. Red headed kid, kinda like Opie Cunningham. Dungeree pants. There was maybe an old farm and he travels about the the properties as you see them now. He visits because someone is into woodworking. He will sometimes for example take a ring if your Significant other places it down during dishes and leave it in sight on the coffee table to be found. Or even a tool like a screwdriver, enough for you to notice that you might of misplaced it. He took keys once from a wood boat shaped thing and placed them someplace else, but this made a man very angry so the boy never did it again. He likes shiny and useful things to help get your attention.

He's looking for Alice..

He says sorry to Elisabeth or Beth Anne for startling her?

That's all for now.

Not that it matters but he says he currently doesn't have anything from others in the neighborhood.

Probably best to get this out of your system before moving to Saint Augustine. 🤔

edit on 30-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks.
None of this rings any bells but I'll post anything new if it happens.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Lol..

Take it with a grain of salt and have some fun. Maybe he'll show up on the porch camera

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Lol..

Take it with a grain of salt and have some fun. Maybe he'll show up on the porch camera

Now, THAT would get it's own new thread.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Last night, after going to bed, I DID hear footsteps in the house...curious enough about it that the S&W and I took a tour of the house to check the doors and rooms.

ALSO...revisiting this caught my attention.

He visits because someone is into woodworking.

When this 'sighting' first occurred...there was, indeed, 'woodworking' taking place in the bedroom.
Lots of lumber, measuring, cutting, etc.

We were having a coffered ceiling being constructed in the master bedroom...it was being worked on during the day by the carpenter and it is directly over the bed area.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That's interesting.
Renovation haunting!
I've read in a few paranormal books that a fair number of haunting type of occurrences were started by houses being renovated or remodelled.
They theorised that the spirits (if that's what they are) get disturbed by the changes and that's what sparks these things off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join