It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vax Passport / Social Credit Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Many have warned that this whole virus vaccine business, is the fore bearers of "the mark of the beast". It is starting to look more plausible by the day.

Indeed.
I know i pleaded from day dot here and the like for people to not take the vaccine- we know what ensued.

I know i pleaded from day dot here and the like for people to effectively go on strike, to stop voting, stop working, stop handing the power the mob possesses to the endless stream of idiots who become decision makers - we still allow insanity to prevail by repeating the same process over and over and expecting a different outcome

Bottom line is commoners don't seem to really value any sort of freedom anymore and they certainly are no longer prepared to fight for it, they talk the talk but will not walk the walk.

Society is allowing through coercion, threats, scare tactics and plain ignorance their freedoms to be depleted and all they need to do is stand as one omit the current govermental system and start again with a new approach.......but will humanity do it - no its to busy trying to make a buck.

None of this credit system or vax passport nonsense is possible without the internet, neither is the ability to mark individuals as compliant, nor the ability to track us......now maybe people may see why the internet was given for free many decades ago because the internet is the primary essential foundational underpinning of all current and future robberies of freedom.

People will not strike till governments are omitted, people will not give up their internet and people will not see the forest for the trees and thus are destined to be squashed into submission whilst never realising it was of their own doing and ignorance.

So I don't think society turned a blind eye waiting for good people i think society knew damn well but just didn't give a rats because it wasn't at their doorstep- well it rapidly is getting near their doorstep but I can guarantee the movement will not ensue and society will be wholly dictated to and controlled.

Is it any wonder a spiritual ascension evades us.......prepare for the mark people and remember we were to lazy to act.

I will not be marked, I will quite happily accept any and all bans from society for my refusal to comply and I will live out my life somewhere in solitude and poverty eating dirt if I gets to that before I take any knee to their crap.

It has been almost a whole year. I wish I could say folks have become more proactive, but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

i see the conflict has moved on go deeper wider and spans many of the divides that kept us all fighting each other.. this is why I think we have 2 actual outcomes ether a new reformation or the west falling like the soviet union..

I'm not sure where the first dominoe will fall i suspect it to be either a typically unstable or untypically media crafted unstable state, key 2 in my mind would be italy and UK but germany and others could be contenders that set the first dominoes falling with the north America falling last as their issues have been bumbling along since Bush..

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

i see the conflict has moved on go deeper wider and spans many of the divides that kept us all fighting each other.. this is why I think we have 2 actual outcomes ether a new reformation or the west falling like the soviet union..

I'm not sure where the first dominoe will fall i suspect it to be either a typically unstable or untypically media crafted unstable state, key 2 in my mind would be italy and UK but germany and others could be contenders that set the first dominoes falling with the north America falling last as their issues have been bumbling along since Bush..

I think we have been in beta testing mode for a while. I believe they will go into full activation mode fairly soon.

We have been programmed and conditioned well enough for them to pull it off with few glitches.

When it comes to me, I am too darn old, and my time is too short for me to be a threat. They have just the right amount of time to allow for the final die off, or they will just put us in nursing homes and keep us drugged up.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The hardest part was most like converting all of gen z, and many millennials as well, into thinking that rebelling against the status quo set by government is to be frowned upon.

It is actually seen as "cool" to toe the line with younger generations. Sort of scary to watch, actually. Conformity to the narrative is considered to be popular and questioning things makes you seem like an outcast. A complete 180 from when I was growing up and this has probably been achieved by weaponizing celebrity culture.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColourMica

Also through state mandated education standards that rely on, among other things, natural inclination of the adolescent to question and oppose parental values and guidance. Total exploitation of nativity and developmental rebellion.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Yes, I doubt much actual good will come from our advancing understanding of mental development and thought processes. If something can be weaponized, it probably will be.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Tech CEO Naomi Wolf also warns below about how 'the vaccine passport platform is the same platform as a social credit system' and explains how tech companies (like Bill Gates Microsoft) have been vying for this incredibly lucrative and immensely powerful gov contract.

New address for removed video:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here we go - tyranny (unelected and unaccountable) in the making.

Pretty historic really.

Article:

As borders in Europe are now controlled by the World Health Organization, anti-vaxxers and other nay-sayers will be banned from movement between countries. This will spread rapidly around the world. Expect other add-ons to the passport that may or may not relate to health, such as certain co-morbidities or carbon footprint. The universal ID will also dovetail to Internet access and use of Central Bank Digital Currencies.

Didn’t Take Long: WHO Global Vaccine Passports Go Live In Europe

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

WHO must think that we have lost our minds. What planet are they talking about? Because I don’t recognize any of the crap they are spewing.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hey brother/sister- damn right.

Turns out the UN is owned by some incredibly ghoulish families and the WHO have suddenly gone from an 'advisory' capacity into a 'full compelling force'.

Next year is the end of the 'free world'.. and I don't think I'm being too dramatic.

Amazing that everyone is too childish, apathetic or just plain ignorant to see what's coming (next year).

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I think they may be able to sell our neo gen greenies, but I don’t think you are going to see many of us Boomers rushing to line up.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I reckon they can't create anything (given their nature) but there's a definitive negative cult mentality which is demonstrable - hell they're even parading Baal's wall wherever they go.

Cheers mate.

Edit to add some 'quotes' lol.
edit on 10-6-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join