It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to talk to a Loved one that doesn't want a Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: JAGStorm

This actually sounds perfectly reasonable to me, a lot of people don't want the vaccine for emotional reasons, not scientific ones.

They've read some horror story and now they're scared. So address those fears.

If a child is afraid to go to the dentist you don't tell them how safe dentists are, you tell them that it won't hurt.

This sounds perfectly unreasonable to me, a lot of people want the vaccine for emotional reasons, not scientific ones.

They've read some horror story about COVID and now they're scared. So address those fears.

Maybe they should fear a vaccine that's more deadly than the disease.

That would be something to fear Fortunately it doesnt seem to be the case for any of the Covid Vacines.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It’s not like they are selling used cars. The science is the only thing that matters.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: M5xaz

Feelings ?
Instead of science based data ?

I'll give you science-based data:
1. 99.4% of Covid cases are MILD
www.worldometers.info...?Si

2. J&J and AstraZeneca are each LESS THAN 70 % effective, and merely "reduce symptoms"

3. They BOTH have been reported to cause deadly clots and have been suspended by health authorities for that reason.

4. NONE of the vaccines have long term safety data and are only out because of "emergency use authorization". At the time the development of these vaccines was started, it was feared the covid death rate could be very high, which justified their development. We now know that this is NOT the case: 99.4% of cases are MILD.

5. The only and main issue is the size of hospital ICUs. A valid point, vastly undersized and something that would have need to be addressed given the aging boomer population, even if Covid had never showed up. To my knowledge, NO government is fixing this, the clear and obvious problem.

6. If you want the vaccine, go ahead. I will wait for more safety data to come in.

NO FORCIBLE VACCINE OR PASSPORT CRAP !!

Your source also says 2% of cases resulted in death.
Does that mean death is a mild outcome?

The same source indicated that the death rate of those without underlying conditions is 0.7%
The CDC indicated that over 94% of the death of people attributed to Covid had underlying conditions.

And,
I am not stopping anyone from taking these experimental vaccines.
If you do you will be protected.

My body my choice, right ?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

How quickly does do not travel become cannot travel?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Feelings ?

2. J&J and AstraZeneca are each LESS THAN 70 % effective, and merely "reduce symptoms"

3. They BOTH have been reported to cause deadly clots and have been suspended by health authorities for that reason.

4. NONE of the vaccines have long term safety data and are only out because of "emergency use authorization". At the time the development of these vaccines was started, it was feared the covid death rate could be very high, which justified their development. We now know that this is NOT the case: 99.4% of cases are MILD.

5. The only and main issue is the size of hospital ICUs. A valid point, vastly undersized and something that would have need to be addressed given the aging boomer population, even if Covid had never showed up. To my knowledge, NO government is fixing this, the clear and obvious problem.

6. If you want the vaccine, go ahead. I will wait for more safety data to come in.

The same source indicated that the death rate of those without underlying conditions is 0.7%
The CDC indicated that over 94% of the death of people attributed to Covid had underlying conditions.

And,

A lot of people have underlying conditions and death isn't the only outcome from catching covid.

I agree it's your choice, but the evidence in favour of being vaccinated is pretty clear.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital to have tests done
to find out way my hands keep going numb.They ask about
vaccines just one time,I am running out of there before they
jab me!

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The push for everyone to be vaccinated is unnatural. Those who don't get it will lead a better, longer life, health-wise.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

99.4% of Covid cases are MILD

You're ignoring that 2% of people die from it. 1 in every 50. How can those cases be "MiLd"?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The push for everyone to be vaccinated is unnatural. Those who don't get it will lead a better, longer life, health-wise.

Can I borrow your time machine sometime?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

99.4% of Covid cases are MILD

You're ignoring that 2% of people die from it. 1 in every 50. How can those cases be "MiLd"?

Maybe there are degrees of being dead?

Little bit dead.

Mainly dead.

Really dead.

Ex parrot dead .

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Feelings ?

And,

A lot of people have underlying conditions and death isn't the only outcome from catching covid.

I agree it's your choice, but the evidence in favour of being vaccinated is pretty clear.

As are the risks of EXPERIMENTAL vaccines, so bad that you cannot sue if any harm ensues.

Again, your choice, my choice.

NO FACISM

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

I've also had a very close relative die from complications of a debilitating vaccine side effect.

If you don't mind me asking, which vaccine did they take? What state was this in? What was the age of the deceased? Did they have any underlying health issues which may have made it more likely death would occur? Would you be willing to answer a few more questions offline? I am on a task force researching death claims and would like to know more. I would also need to know WHERE this person received the vaccine (geo-location and not in the arm, that one I know
) Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Feelings ?

And,

As are the risks of EXPERIMENTAL vaccines, so bad that you cannot sue if any harm ensues.

Again, your choice, my choice.

NO FACISM

I agree its your choice.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
there's no convincing anyone really... i just hope as time goes on and they see it's safe enough, they decide to go for it. til then, 100% their choice.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

whenever a loved one raises the issue I tell them that I remember a time where people got paid for clinical trial studies, and it was a desperate move and that i dont feel desperate enough to do it for free.
but that i can understand if they do feel that desperate, these are trying times

feelz are great

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dorian7

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

I've also had a very close relative die from complications of a debilitating vaccine side effect.

If you don't mind me asking, which vaccine did they take? What state was this in? What was the age of the deceased? Did they have any underlying health issues which may have made it more likely death would occur? Would you be willing to answer a few more questions offline? I am on a task force researching death claims and would like to know more. I would also need to know WHERE this person received the vaccine (geo-location and not in the arm, that one I know
) Thanks

Creepy as hell like post, dude. I’m sure you’re on a “task force.” What is this “task force” going to do with the information that you gather?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
there's no convincing anyone really... i just hope as time goes on and they see it's safe enough, they decide to go for it. til then, 100% their choice.

Why do I need a vaccine for covid? I’ve never taken the flu vaccine. I’ve gotten the flu twice in my life. My body dealt with it perfectly.

99% of people who get covid will get over it. A large percentage of people who get it only know they had it because they to be tested to be able to live their life. My 77 year old dad got it over the summer (got over it completely, just fine) and I cared for him, so maybe I’ve already had it.

So why do I need the vaccine?

Besides your answer of “to protect others,” why the hell would I need to get this “vaccine,” safe or not?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just talked to my grand daughter about her getting the Moderna vaccine today, she has made an appointment. She has been told by doctors she should never get the flu vaccine in the past and the doctors also witnessed her after the vaccine events, similar to mine, sickness starting a day after then continuing on for over a week....a cytokine or bradykinin storm. But she wants to be able to go anywhere. I told her she has to decide, but be honest on the application for the vaccine and do not allow false stuff to be written on it before she signs it...they fill them in here for you at some sites. If there is a severe reaction she does not have health coverage, if she lies they will not foot the hospital bill through the government, her adverse reactions to the flu vaccine are noted in her medical records...doctors do not write it into that area without evidence and doctors in her past filled in that she had a bad reaction from some sort of storm like event...just like I have evidence from doctors who witnessed it.

But she has to make her own decision. These reactions were not coincidences, both were verified by doctors in her case and noted on an ER record and a doctors record from a doctor she used to go to...separate incidents. I told her that I don't know if I will react badly to this shot, but am smart enough to say I will pass since the FDA and CDC and companies making the vaccines say I should not take it. But she is young and dumb and wants no restrictions on doing things, so she wants the vaccine passport as proof she is covered so she can do what she WANTS.

I know one thing...if she does take it and gets really sick, I will never ever get the vaccine....but even if she doesn't get sick, I still won't get it, because I know she will downplay the reaction to make her decision look right.

edit on 21-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

sorry, not having this convo for the tenth time... it's just not the day for it.

plus, i didn't say YOU need to do ANYTHING -- you do what's right for you. i just expressed my general hopes for what everyone might choose to do, who is able.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dorian7

Dr.Fauci,is this you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join