It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy periods for women after the Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So there is no leak into the blood stream?.

They have created needles and trained nurses to such a degree that when they are mass distributing and administering these they are all straight into the muscle cell's, non gets into the lymphatic system or the blood stream?.

Sorry but that is a piss poor response phage.

If the RNA altering compounds are injected into the body they are then going to get into the blood stream, the lymphatic system and quite possibly spread anywhere in the body that the vascular or lymphatic systems connect as a result.

Let me ask you this phage, do you want to have your DNA tampered with, for your cells to produce a spike protein from a strain of virus that has already mutated into a new strain that no longer has that spike protein, that will force such new strains to become dominant and to have a constantly triggered immune response to the spike protein that is then being released by those cells - into your blood stream and lymphatic fluid's, antibody's that will become useless as the old strain of the virus dies out and the new strain takes over?.

So are you then comfortable with the idea that they will then redesign this RNA injection to have NEW spike protein data for your cells genetic material to produce yet MORE spike proteins and again and again, until there is so much rogue genetic material that can of course trigger new mutations through random RNA transcription errors.

edit on 25-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Any mRNA which may end up in the blood stream will be destroyed. Even more rapidly than it is within the cell. It is a fragile molecule. That is one reason an intramuscular injection is used.

There are no "RNA altering compounds" in the vaccine. There is mRNA.

DNA is in the nucleus of the cell. The mRNA cannot enter the nucleus of the cell, it doesn't have the "key". The mRNA vaccines do not affect DNA. They act with the ribosomes in the cytoplasm to produce the spike protein within the cell.

The vaccine causes a normal immune response. It is not like an antibiotic, where resistance can be developed by bacteria.

Your ignorance is showing.

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So you claim it does not affect the DNA yet RNA is used in the cell all the time to REPAIR DNA and during cell division, RNA therefore Transcribes material from the DNA and back to the DNA and therefore phage I put it to you that your ignorance AND lack of hubris is showing in your typical egotistical manner, the genetic alteration therefore DOES have an odd's on chance of being transcribed into the DNA of the cell be that the nuclear DNA or the mitochondrial DNA that I do not know.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You are confusing RNA in general with mRNA. mRNA is used in the creation of proteins by ribosomes.

In order to pass through the nuclear or mitochondrial membrane the mRNA would have to have a "key" composed of particular proteins. It does not have that key, it does not enter the nucleus or the mitochondria. There is no need for it to do so. There is no "genetic alteration", it interacts with the ribosomes in the cytoplasm to produce the spike protein.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767 I did read on here about the German Dr that created a safe vaccine that he had been trialling on friends and family. The fact they are suppressing it shows they don't want that information 0ut there because their version of the vaccines are not meant to help us. I dread to imagine what the long term side effects will be for many people. I composed a thread the other night about my grandfather suffering a startling case of amnesia less than 12 hours after taking his second dose. It terrifies me to be Frank

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join