It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy periods for women after the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Lots of chatter on Reddit about heavy periods for women, Any thoughts? - Link
Most informed page I have seen so far is here - Link

This doctor contacted various people she assumed would be in the know(vaccine makers), but nothing.

She suggest

The three ways the COVID-19 vaccine could potentially impact menstruation are:
-Impact on the chemical messaging from the brain to the ovaries.
-Impact on the chemical messaging from the ovaries to the uterus.
-Impact that directly affects the lining of the uterus

As many have pointed out, there has been a reluctance to talk about it since even a hint of impropriety might hurt the almighty vax campaign, but it has left women wondering if they should be concerned and of course creating doubts about govts concern for their well being. As it should..

edit on 20-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Would make sense with the clotting issues that have been popping up.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There's been a bunch of posts and threads lately on ATS touching on the strange issues women specifically seem to be facing with the vaccine. Look back on some recent stuff and check it out.

Everything from strange stuff showing up on mammograms after the shot to blood clotting to period issues.

edit on 20/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just a question:
During the sterilization issues in Africa with those Gate Malaria Vaccines, how did it effect Women? I mean women were the targeted gender in that sterilization episode, so there should be a list of health issues and things to watch for. DO these Covid Vaccine health issues and those match up?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There could be multiple causes of the excess bleeding, the fact is it is happening and they do not know why it is happening. This is a symptom of the vaccine. Nobody knows if it will continue yet, heck, they just figured it was happening a little while ago even though many women probably mentioned it it took months to put it all together, it was not mentioned as a symptoms initially as a concern and the woman in the trials may have just thought it was a coincidence and same with the people looking over the trials.

It probably will just be temporary....I hope anyway....and remember, since so many big politicians and doctors have their names out there saying it is safe, they will deny any long term side effects for years to protect their prestigious jobs if they do occur. Some group will have to pay to get the evidence it has harmed people if it does before they will admit any fault.

That is how it has been for as long as I have been observing this stuff, over fifty years, and it is not going to change anytime soon. They choose what evidence they will accept at the FDA.
edit on 20-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Imagine if the vaccine caused ED in men. How much time do you think will pass before enough men are willing to talk about it for it to be discussed in the open. These types of issues for both men and women are great for anyone wanting to get away with a sterilization program since people aren't comfortable talking about these issue right away. By the time these are brought up too much time will have passed to stop the people behind it.

Seriously, My first posting here needs to be addressed.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

IF there was ED, Vaccination would have stopped day 1, I GUARANTEE IT !

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

I doubt anything would be done right away since the people with the power to stop it are also the same people faking getting the vaccine. If the people in charge don't care then will anything be done? This goes for the women as well. I'm willing to bet that if push comes to shove, only "certified" women will be exempt from having to take anything questionable. Can't have eugenics if all the good genes are spoiled.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Imagine if the vaccine caused ED in men. How much time do you think will pass before enough men are willing to talk about it for it to be discussed in the open. These types of issues for both men and women are great for anyone wanting to get away with a sterilization program since people aren't comfortable talking about these issue right away. By the time these are brought up too much time will have passed to stop the people behind it.

If it caused ED in men the government would admit there was a time machine and send those guys back to untake it. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If it caused ED in men the government would admit there was a time machine and send those guys back to untake it. LOL

I wonder if those men in government even have the gear for the "E" part. maybe that's why on CSPAN it shows a (D) next to the persons name?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

I totally agree, lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Why would a reasonably healthy female who is still in her child-bearing years subject herself to an experimental vaccine, when the odds of her dying from Covid-19, assuming she contracts it at all, are significantly less than 1%?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Just a question:
During the sterilization issues in Africa with those Gate Malaria Vaccines, how did it effect Women? I mean women were the targeted gender in that sterilization episode, so there should be a list of health issues and things to watch for. DO these Covid Vaccine health issues and those match up?

Here friend, get caught up on Bill Gates of hell. This guy's a supervillain.

hcg in vaccines
Gates neo feudalism

Last but not least..lets look at the pfizer vaccine at 2000x
Looks tasty

Pfizer 2000x mag wtaf

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is wrong. Source: a lot of anecdotal evidence in my family.

Vaccines: Biontech, AstraZeneca.

Nothing like this happened, at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No it's right..it blew up all over social media. Msm actually addressed it.
A lot of word games in the msm about it.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

Edit..sorry missed the sarcasm..super tired..lol
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I saw an interview earlier with a doctor in Canada speaking out about what he's seeing after the Moderna shot.

He mentions several things, but relating to women's reproductive health, he talked about the miscarriages that occurred after getting the shot, and based on how this experimental shot works, it could be a vaccination against future pregnancies.

It's a bit over 30 mins, but he starts talking about the miscarriages around 23 mins.

brandnewtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No it's right..it blew up all over social media. Msm actually addressed it.
A lot of word games in the msm about it.

Edit..sorry missed the sarcasm..super tired..lol

Uhm.. did you forget the /s? Because I surely did not.

Nothing like an especially heavy mentruation has happened to any vaccinated female family member, and thats a bunch of people. Some had headaches, some had a heavy arm with pain around the needle-prick, but nothing of this lasted more than one or two days. No aftereffects whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shredder36

I heard about the micropenis-thing happening to people who had COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

For what it's worth, 4 women in my household and none of us had any issues. Read a tweet by Naomi Wolf who also claimed some women were spontaneously bleeding when they walked by other women who were menstruating after they had a Vax. That hasn't happened here either.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Shredder36

I heard about the micropenis-thing happening to people who had COVID-19.

Evidently, that's just your side effect, haven't seen that reported elsewhere

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join