It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Such Bravery - Boy Saved From Oncoming Train. But Was He Pushed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just saw this in my news feed.

From YouTube Description:

Published on 19 Apr 2021
Mumbai​
Mayur Shelkhe, a pointsman, saved the life of a child who had lost his balance while walking on a platform at Mumbai’s Vangani railway station. The child fell on the railway tracks while a train was moving in his direction.

I've watched this a few times and my Spidey Senses make me think that the boy was pushed. Also, why didn't the person (mother/father/other?) go grab him... I find it a bit suspicious. I hope I'm wrong and it was just a panic-stricken moment that made her/him freeze.

Anyway, that man deserves a Medal of Honour!

edit on 20-4-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I didn't see anything in that clip to indicate that he was pushed.

It is easy to sit behind a monitor and ask "why didnt this person react a certain way" ..

Reality is that you never know how a person is going to react when faced with a possible life or death choice that way.
edit on 20-4-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Lol, yeah, good catch. Very suspicious theater.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I really wish they wouldn't have zoomed in the video right at that exact moment.

But yeah I agree, it does appear they may have pushed him, and that person definitely wasn't trying to help him back up.

He's lucky that other guy was there, and paying attention.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
wow that person tried to kill the kid. Jesus what a terrible person. Thank god that guy ran and saved him

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yes, I'm of the same opinion. It looked like there was lots of grief in that person's reaction, but something just doesn't feel right. Why take him to the edge of the platform when a train was approaching. I'm sure its arrival would have been announced and a warning to stay at a safe distance, considering it wasn't stopping.

However, I understand children are curious and may have pleaded the person to get a closer look at the approaching train.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Also, why the hell didn't the kid go the other way. He could have just walked off the tracks. He wouldn't have had to try to climb.

eta: I will add that you would obviously be frantic in that situation, and going back the way you came would be your first thought, but I do hope that is something he thought about afterwards....

edit on 4/20/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Also, why the hell didn't the kid go the other way. He could have just walked off the tracks. He wouldn't have had to try to climb.

eta: I will add that you would obviously be frantic in that situation, and going back the way you came would be your first thought, but I do hope that is something he thought about afterwards....

I suspect the boy's first instinct was to go towards the person whom he trusted to help.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The adult here backs away from the edge and calls the kid to climb back up by itself...

Yeah it was on purpose

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ive seen it posted elsewhere stating the woman was blind, which would explain her actions.

here you go...
edit on 20-4-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
ive seen it posted elsewhere stating the woman was blind, which would explain her actions.

here you go...

Ok, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for finding that! I'm very happy I was wrong... for everyone's sake.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

here you go...

Yeah that explains alot.
It now makes sense why she immediately went down and was just feeling around on the ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I will leave my comment out, it was wrong, someone above pointed out the woman was blind and indeed that DOES explain it and her behaviour, thank God the child was saved and God bless the man that risked his own life to save that child, there is an example of a decent human being.
edit on 20-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join