It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Warns Washington to Accept New Global System or Face a Pre-WWI Geopolitical Situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Yes, the evil Dr Strangelove dude is still alive....Kissinger; what a controversial figure he is!

Kissinger Warns Washington to Accept New Global System or Face a Pre-WWI Geopolitical Situation

With the White House continually provoking tensions against Russia and China, the doyen of American foreign policy, Henry Kissinger, dramatically warned Washington last week to either agree to a new international system or continue pushing tensions that are leading to a situation similar to the eve of World War One.

In a Chatham House webinar with former British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt last Thursday, 97-year-old Kissinger called on the U.S. to create a balance with existing global forces, adding

“if you imagine that the world commits itself to an endless competition based on the dominance of whoever is superior at the moment, then a breakdown of the order is inevitable. And the consequences of a breakdown would be catastrophic.”

The veteran diplomat urged the U.S. to understand that not every issue has “final solutions” and warned

“if we don’t get to an understanding with China on that point, then we will be in a pre-World War One-type situation in which there are perennial conflicts that get solved on an immediate basis but one of them gets out of control at some point.”

So, a unipolar world with USA maintaining its top dog position is no longer viable, unless you want to "fight it out" to determine who is top dog.

There needs to be a summit, where they divide up the pie....

The mafia gangs do this to avoid bloodshed.... what is the difference? Government is kinda like the ultimate mafia gang.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Soros let that cat out of the bag years ago. China for one reason or another is the chosen one. Most likely for it's humanitarian treatment of it's fellow human beings. /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The fact he is still alive is the only thing people could use to support the crazy adrenachrome theory.

Still not enough though.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

We (USA) have our problems but at least we aren't communist dirt bags who control every aspect of society, kill opposition, send famies to re-education camps etc. At least not yet.

I dont think we should split or concede anything with China.

F*** communist.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger hasn't been relevant in 40 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The fact he is still alive is the only thing people could use to support the crazy adrenachrome theory.

Still not enough though.

I think he died years ago..just no one told him.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's about time to tune up some nwo stooges.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
97 years old?
I figured he’d be 197 years old by now

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Jeez, can he just go into the light (or pit, as it were) already?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Greetings seeker,

Yep, that is true...

I remember years ago, when certain families, and etc started moving their assets to China. Corporate head offices to China, etc...

I told my wife that you are seeing the future here, just a glimpse as to what's coming.

Then they started dismantling steel mills, smeltering factories, and shipping them to China... and then I knew the writing was on the wall for sure.

Others saw it too, tried to report it, stop it, warn others of its future ramifications; and fell on deaf ears or they were shouted down by those whose stock investments were in those companies relocating.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

We're not far off from having a similar array of problems as China.

I don't think I would have wanted to be born anywhere else (though I haven't traveled as much as I'd liked to have)... I do like the immense amounts of freedom and opportunity we're still afforded, but I am worried about the path we seem to be on.

We're straying towards an oligarchy, which can be just as dangerous as a one party state like China. We are number one hand over fist for citizens imprisoned, we're seeing public opinion shift towards harsher punishment under statist or national security justification, and we don't really have a say in any kind of policy shift through our votes.

The difference between the two parties comes down to drummed up wedge issues. Which isn't to say they aren't important, but I don't think top priority all things considered.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I thought he passed away a few years ago. It might be the Kissinger effect in the future. a reply to: pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Greetings FauxMulder,

Thanks for your great input....

USA is not trying to control every aspect of society? I see them trying very hard to do just this in these times. My opinion only of course.

Kill opposition.....??? Well, not yet; they certainly are "cancel culturing" a lot of folks though. Killing them is just a small step further once a nation goes as far as the USA has.

Sending families to re-education camps yet???? No, not quite yet.

How many Democrats are "preaching" that these re-education camps are needed right now in Congress??? Half a dozen?? Hillary egging them on?

On conceding to China; how many companies, and politicians have already done this? They don't call him Beijing Biden for nothing mate. Just one example.. the traitor list is long when it comes to Chinese affiliations/investments.

The USA needs to remove "China" from its government, remove China's "bribing" influence from the government, remove/prosecute leaders who sell their country and its secrets for 30 pieces of silver, so to speak.

I do agree with you though.... we should not concede things to China. Splitting things with China happened a long time ago..

One example, they basically destroyed iron mills, etc in the USA. Dismantled them and sent them to China.

This gave China a big advantage and huge pie piece for business.

One thing though, this iron from China is a lot of times not so great on its quality. Especially if you are buying things like boiler tubes that require precise mixtures of metals for long life in a high temperature boiler. A lot of boiler tubes FAIL inspections on arrival for use at construction sites.

Someday though, folks are going to need to sit down and divvy up things a bit; otherwise the psychopath leaders will get into a s**t fight over it all...and drag the whole world into it.

I have a strong dislike for Communism... hatred even... I know history, and Communisms bloody past. How could someone truly want that type of government?

Yet, it is really trying hard to be the way the USA is run in these crazy times of leftist lunacy, and woke BS, and all those Orwellian mind games.

They are also trying real hard to start a civil war again over there in the USA.

And with the very strong proof out there about China's influence and meddling with the most rigged election in history of USA recently; and all the legal attempts to sort out the corruption were ALL shot down in courts etc...????

The whole system is "sold out" to corruption in my opinion... Soros, China, treasonous politicians; activist judges who ignore the Constitution, etc, etc.

There is a war that needs fought, but "inside" the USA. A war against the leftists, and traitors to the Constitution, etc.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Greetings ash614,

ha! I know what you mean.

I reckon the devil is keeping the old demon going because he has served the evil ones purposes for so long.

Kissinger must know in his heart that an extra hot spot in hell is awaiting him?

Even though he is old and falling apart, he still has a lot of influence, (too much really); on world affairs.

I always said that when you start seeing Kissinger in the news, bad things are getting ready to happen on a world scale.

I stand by that observation over the decades.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't disagree with you. But we still have the power and ability to change these things peacefully. If people would just pull their heads out of their asses. China, it would take nothing short of bloody Civil War to stop the CCP.

We're definitely headed down that slippery slope but the pendulum will swing back the other way. Always does.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yea, and it's not all doom and gloom. We get a few victories here and there. Many states are legalizing or decriminalizing pot... I honestly see that as a huge deal. It means less people get locked up for victimless crimes. More tax producers instead of people locked up for 40k a year of tax payers dollars.

And you're right, we still have the ability to make sure we leave the country in a better state than we were born to... And the ball is in the populaces court, but that's what scares me. Most are apathetic or adopt the ideas of two failed parties.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've always thought the reason China has not collapsed like the soviet union did, is because of us. We sent industry over there, we send billions their way. Everything is made there. We enable the regime. Without the world sending them so much money and power, they'd look more like North Korea.

As far as the US, I can still get on the internet and call Biden a dumbass if I want. Let a Chinese citizen try that with Xi. Hell, they banned Winnie the Pooh because he looks like Xi.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello again faux,

HA! Spewing my coffee here... damn, good one mate.

Damn straight China was enabled! And now they are biting the hand that fed them, and allowed them to grow.

The South China Sea thing ain't gonna end pretty either.

Yes, you can still call Biden a dumbass, and not get in trouble; mainly because even a s**tload of Democrats are now realising that fact as well... His dumbass is being allowed.

Prediction, he will graciously step aside before his 4 years are up, and give the whole enchilada to ol KAMALA Harris. Then you better hang onto your sailors cap mate!

Have a great day mate.

Pravdaseeker
edit on Thu Apr 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Henry Kissinger hasn't been relevant in 40 years.

It's interesting that Henry Kissinger is one of the first old-timers President Trump brought to the White House to seek advice from.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hello again CS,

Yeah, they need a new "party" perhaps?

Called the MOTR party..... ("Middle Of The Road")

I have always said extremism is very dangerous, whether it be right or left in its ideology.

Right now, the political pendulum has gotten stuck on its far left swing. And the longer it remains there; the more dangerous things become for everyone.

In the 1930's it got stuck on the far right of its swing for too long. Hello WW2... as a result. End of WW2 too far left in China finally got control; and the rest is Mao's bloody legacy.

I have always prayed that somehow this pendulum would come to rest in the middle at the bottom, stilled.

I think this where most folks would like it to come to rest at too.

There is just too much money to be made with "stirring the pot" and creating crises or "causes"; a political pilgrimage of some sort out of basically nothing.

Pravdaseeker

top topics

<<   2 >>

join