It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want to join me in a ESP Network ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think the key is to develop naturally.

Some people are so intent on getting on with it without realizing that without an adaptation process, you could lose your mind or otherwise find reality difficult to bear.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Have you read 'The Necroscope' by Brian Lumley - It starts off with the UK & former USSR ESP branches who employ 'spotters' to pick up all psychically aware people to come and work for the govt.

So be careful or you may be visited by the 'MAN'.

If however you are still keen to set up such an organisation I would be interested in hearing more details

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[quote=Tacit Green - SHADOWS ORACLE] Subject: DSIN Special Access Project
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:08:36 -0800

Now that the military has denied our existence, the program is all the more perfectly plausibly deniable from our end. One of the primary objectives was to exponentially increase U.S. Government spy capabilities and certainly this will help strengthen DoD ten-fold. DSIN is the most overtly secret project in United States history; unequivocally the ultimate in Black Ops. The PsyOps aspect thereof has been flawlessly effective and the next quotient of such has been achieved. Our people do not exist and neither does the program -- we're nowhere on the books -- anywhere. Many in the private sector believe it was all a hoax put on by some kids who were categorized as crank-callers. Perfect.

This is an extract of a mail conversation I had with a friend a few time ago...

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is there such a thing as a "spotter"? If so, how do they operate?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Do you know SIGINT ? There are some procedures described in Mk-ULTRA report about these sort of spots/operations include in the SIGINT.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I know people who used to be involved in MKULTRA and i can confirm what nans is saying, these people will stop at nothing to exponentially increase the capabilities of SIGINT and HUMINT.

I do believe that if you were to join an esp network you would have to personally know the people you are linking with or you may do damage to yourself.

Have you ever tried anything with anyone before nans?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
where can i find the report you're talking about? i'm interested in seeing it.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now this is terrible I know - especialy since I know first hand that these things can be ture. But every time I see anything at all advertised for psychics ect I always think rip off.
I meen, I guess I know more truely gifted people than most - and that is a total of 2 (not including myself because I am not so great at it nor can I tell the future per sa).
I even had the pleasure of knowing one (passed away now) that was able to 'scan' the body I guess you'd call it, and 'wipe away' negative stuffs. Wow - I'll have to post some stories on that. (scan the body as in being able to locate problems or sickness)
Anyway - all of the people I've ever knows to have real ability, they have never - NEVER wanted to run out and tell the world. And they all tried to help as many people as possible WITHOUT charging a penny.
(I don't think your post had a thing to do with any of that did t? Sorry)

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well count me in...

last night my mum saw the ghost of the previous owner of my house, he was sat next to my dad, but my mum didnt know who it was, she thought it was my dads friend untill, my dad said nobody was there (minutes later, when my mum asked who it was , after they had gone), then i got my mum to draw a picture of who she saw, and my dad said he knows exacally who it is the previous owner of the house...( my dad is the only person in this family who knows who it is, because he lived on the same street as a child and he remembers the man...

my dad didnt belive my mum which is strange, because my dad has been attacked by shaddows strangeling him in his sleep before, and my mum has seen black shaddows with wings over my dad while he is asleap...

funny thing is ive never had many, or deffinate parranormal experiences but last night i could of sworn i felt the pressence of a man around 30-45 come into the house .....

the weird thing is when i felt somebody come into the house, my dad opened the door to let them in, he cannot remember opening the door...

he cannot also remember conversing with the man last night... my mum said they were talking... but she cannot remember what he said, it was almost as if he was talking but nothing was coming out of his mouth...

additional to that. i could of sworn last night from upstairs i heard three people talking, my mum my dad, and my next door neighbour... but nobody came in last night....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
so count me in, im not gifted and nothing parranormal happens to me, but yeah i think maybe channeling energys is possible, weather it be spirit or whatever...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I cant email the person who started this heading and would like him to contact me my email is MarkFitzpatrick at aol.com I was wondering what this group entails and what is your final objective and all additional information you can send me.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A:~~I have been giving copies of "STRANGER IN A
STRANGE LAND" to friends for years & years...
( sci-fi, Heinlein)
---> actually mary shellys' 'Frankenstein" was a groundbreaker, on this sorta mass-mind amenorreah.
++++

A:~~along with the url you cited, there are several,
self actualization & ESP 'development' products out
there.....organized religion is the big gorilla
also the (proprietary) REMOTE VIEWERS as codified
by CIA covert/black ops for 20+ years.
++++

A:~~except perhaps "sylvia brown" on TV....all other
mutant? wish to remain obscure, at least anomyous?
better add sister Clio? Psichick hotliner?**sp unsur**
++++

Oh.. the 'front door' can be wide open and high profile,
(attracting elite-jet set-stars & athletes & politicos)
but the backdoor & sideentrance is where the 'help'
enter & egress.
~~~

enjoy your journey

top topics

<< 1   >>

join