It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dog comms?

A lead National Correspondent for CBS news tweeted this:

CONFIRMED: Puerto Rico police have arrested a man for shooting & killing a dog at a luxury golf course, today. Police say the dog snagged the mans ball to play with it & the suspect shot the dog & killed it. A friend of an eyewitness tells me the suspect shot the dog twice...

...then hit the ball at the 17th hole, & then shot the dog a 3rd time. The incident happened at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar golf course in Rio Grande. Police have not yet confirmed the suspects name. The suspect is due in court tomorrow morning.

Twitter

The tweet includes a couple of strange pics... a bullet next to a leaf & a second pic of the dog's body

And this guy's background pic is of a dog that looks very similar to Obama's dog, Bo

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've stayed there. Its swanky.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Blah. Journalists today are in general disconnected from large segments of American society, but they have been disconnected from the American military sub-culture since at least the Vietnam War.

Article is supposed to be about special operations personnel, but ends up talking about privates in the 3rd Infantry? Christ, even as long as I have been out of military, I can tell you those are very different roles in the Army.

What is ironic, and of course completely escapes the notice of this 'journalist' is that the emergence of an Army with a predominantly conservative mindset is a product of the Vietnam War-era protests against the Draft, which prompted the creation of what was called the "all-volunteer Army". Under the Draft, a large segment of American society, with various political outlooks, served for at least a couple of years. After the Draft, those who served had a larger segment with political-right outlooks, because the educated Left had made their clear their disdain for the regimented life of military service.

Well, as usual, the Left got what it wanted, and is now displeased with the outcome.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We lose sight of how small this is verses our atmosphere's friction. It might look cool burning up, but not much negative is going to happen but that rocket is lost forever.

originally posted by: onehuman
So this was just posted on Kim Shadys Telegram

If you go read the Q drops from the Coordinates it is some pretty interesting reading. 28.38/34/43

I cant get the link for it, but it was posted at 12:33 am est 5-9-21 if that helps your search

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Killing a dog for being on a golf course is sad. Well at least he shot it, he didn't hit it with a 3 iron till it died. How many frustrated golfers would do that something like that too if money was on the line?

Hunters and gun enthusiasts are not happy when you abuse an animal by needing more than one shot. I wouldn't do it but my dog would not be going golfing with us.

If you have to put an animal down, do it in one shot.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Dog comms?

A lead National Correspondent for CBS news tweeted this:

CONFIRMED: Puerto Rico police have arrested a man for shooting & killing a dog at a luxury golf course, today. Police say the dog snagged the mans ball to play with it & the suspect shot the dog & killed it. A friend of an eyewitness tells me the suspect shot the dog twice...

...then hit the ball at the 17th hole, & then shot the dog a 3rd time. The incident happened at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar golf course in Rio Grande. Police have not yet confirmed the suspects name. The suspect is due in court tomorrow morning.

Twitter

The tweet includes a couple of strange pics... a bullet next to a leaf & a second pic of the dog's body

And this guy's background pic is of a dog that looks very similar to Obama's dog, Bo

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Warnings seem prevalent that there will be major cyber attacks over the coming week:

I posted yesterday about train and travel shutdowns May 9th to 16th, in expectation of this?

This morning Storm Rider tweeted this, at 02:15:27 EST

WEAPON GRADE CYBER ATTACKS
this only the beginning
Cables:, Water infrastructure is next
Gas lines in Europe is fighting an attack not mentioned
/
If you think this bad
Imagine 50,000 Ships on the ocean who move 90% of Globa trade and food/They are almost all digital controlled t.co...

1) Water, Heating, Food - 3 basics of survival!

2) TYPOS:
a) Line 2: Missing IS giving IS,
b) Line 4: IS should be ARE, giving ISARE,
c) Line 5: missing IS giving IS,
d) Line 6: Global missing L giving L,

e) Taken together gives ISIS IS REAL

This article, from 3 days after KU's first post, on Nov 1st 2017 highlighted ISIS evolving cyber attack capabiliities!

2nd article

Wish I'd planted my potatoes, tomatoes and beeans a few weeks earlier... looks like I'll be reliant on lettuce for veg over next few weeks!

ETA - I'm advised, from Telegram, that ISIS also = Israel Intelligence Services!

edit on 9-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some things are growing here, but the repeated frosts of the spring did a lot of damage. Not sure if we'll get much out of the garden this year.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Fortunately, I'm in a productive growing area of UK, so my plants are doing OK.

To save space, another Storm Rider tweet at 07:47:17, has a TYPO anagram and #34 encoded in it:

The Big EVENT comes closer
Russian supplies most of EUs oil and Gas
Putin was first President in the world to publicly Announce Satanic pedophilia and rituals by Western leaders across the world..
.... t.co...

1) The periods give posts #34 EBS, and #324 "Please pray tonight. Good people in harms way"

2) TYPOS
a) Line 2: extra N,
b) Line 4: missing THE,
c) Line 4: ANnounce should be DEnounce,

d) Together give:
The End N.A.?
or
possibly something to do with Germany (DE)?

3) URL in the tweet is PUTIN quote from today:

There can be no forgiveness for those who have forgotten the lessons of World War Two and are again nurturing aggressive plans

edit on 9-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sports brings out the worst in people.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA - I'm advised, from Telegram, that ISIS also = Israel Intelligence Services!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting thing about the number 6 6 6 is, 18 is what it adds up to. And 18 is one of their toratic favorite numbers.

Here Look
Gematria: The Elite’s Obsession With Numbers

The world we live in today is controlled by an elite cabal. Very wealthy men and women own the land, control the religions,secret societies, the media, the banks, and the resources. They don’t care about us. They treat us like cattle. To be branded, taxed and milked dry. They have been ruling since before the days of Babylon and probably much longer. They have installed puppet governments around the world that represent them not us. The sooner people realize this the better off we will be.

What is Gematria? Very few people outside of this group know anything about Gematria. Gematria is the ancient caballistic practice of coding numbers into words. In the beginning, so it is written, God merged the number with letter. There are many different ways of figuring out the Gematria of a word. Why haven’t you heard about this? Who controls the media and the state run school system?

When you see an activist using the word “elite” that’s the first indication that they probably don’t know what they’re talking about.

Link Here

For those who need it
Check out this online Gematria calculator: gematrinator.com...

and this intro to Gematria:
www.youtube.com...

Remember...

J.P. Morgan said these lines, “Millionaires don’t use astrology, billionaires do,” The source was the autobiography “The Bowl of Heavens.”

edit on 9-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wonder if lions dens are going to come back into style?

New realty show options?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Another interesting point from Obama years when I took note. BO are his initials of course, could also refer to something else like BOring Co.and the other dogs name Sunny as in sunny muslim.

Its telling what comms they were using back then but anti logic clouded his supporters minds. Its all subliminal.

"Barack Obama Soetoro was financed by Saudi Sunni Islam, the same sects as Sheik bin Laden, for his schooling."

And thanks for those links in your reply

edit on 9-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Barack is looking for his opportunity to return to the White House. Since it will be a highly irregular act, a suitable national emergency will have to be underway.

Fantastic? I would have thought so a few years ago. Now, not so much.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

"Sir, what is the firing squad, for fifty dollars?"

Be sure to watch the hit new game show -- Judicial Jeopardy!

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Barack is looking for his opportunity to return to the White House. Since it will be a highly irregular act, a suitable national emergency will have to be underway.

Fantastic? I would have thought so a few years ago. Now, not so much.

Cheers

There's a good chance you're right. Obama did say Joe Biden could screw up a Sunny day. Maybe he decided to work behind the scenes to help screw up Biden's presidency.

There are now more media articles which are anti or neutral Biden, than pro-Biden. Some "force" is starting to turn the tide against Joseph Robinette Biden in the media.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Image and Scanner Interface Specification (ISIS)

The ISIS Conspiracy: How Israel and the West Manipulate Our Minds Through Fear - Book published March 1, 2015.

Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS, also written ISIS) is a routing protocol designed to move information efficiently within a computer network, a group of physically connected computers or similar devices. It accomplishes this by determining the best route for data through a packet switching network.

IS-IS has been called "the de facto standard for large service provider network backbones."

Softcard - formerly Isis Mobile Wallet, now owned by Google.

Oxford University Innovation Limited (OUI) is a British technology transfer and consultancy company created to manage the research and development (R&D) of University spin-offs. OUI is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Oxford, and is located on Botley Road, Oxford, England. OUI was previously known as Isis Innovation (1988–2016) and Oxford University Research and Development Ltd (1987–1988).

The Adara Group organisation was originally called the ISIS Group, after Isis, the Egyptian goddess of children and motherhood. In 2014, due to external factors, the ISIS Group changed its name to the Adara Group.

ISISPACE (Innovative Solutions In Space) is a Dutch NewSpace company based in Delft dedicated to the design, manufacture and operation of CubeSats.

The Isis Magazine is a student publication at the University of Oxford, where the magazine was established in 1892.

We have been banned in Germany, threatened by blackmail, and mocked by Punch Magazine. Along the way our reporters have been prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act, hosted by Wikileaks, and forced to walk out over threats of editorial censorship during The Isis’s radical left-wing heyday.

The Integrated Sensor is Structure (ISIS) was a program managed by the United States Air Force (USAF) Research Laboratory to research the feasibility of using an unmanned airship as a high-altitude aerial reconnaissance and surveillance platform. It is sometimes called Integrated Sensor is the Structure, as a fundamental innovation was the use of the airship structure as the sensing component of a state-of-the-art radar system.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice added value in ISIS possibilities ETMN!

To save space:

I will be posting Qproof graphics for a half dozen more posts from the MAP this evening!

Does anyone want any specific post numbers covered?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, and with that in mind, its good to remember what they said. "We're watching a movie".

And what a flick this ones turned out to be. If Alan Watts' take on reality is true, and something tells me it is, really can't wait to get to the end of it.

Its a Cicada 17 year invasion coming.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
SR

Twit whacked wreckingball, kimshady, loop, pool and a few others. Purge seems on again. I usually try and post screencaps.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join