It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid/Triangle UAP video just released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This from Jeremey Corbell, is navy footage. Below are the vids and some info

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

Also on Instagram

www.instagram.com...

UFO Twitter has been teasing this all morning. AFAIK this is first official triangle video (official as in from the Navy)

Also on Knapp's Mystery Wire:

One remarkable video was recorded in July 2019 by Naval officers using a night vision device, showing what appear to be pyramid shaped objects hovering 700 feet above a Navy destroyer.

This (video) was taken on deployment from the USS Russell, It shows what they described as vehicles. And they made a great distinction. They made sure in this classified briefing, they made a great distinction that this is not something that we own either a black project, this is not something of a foreign military, that these were behaving in ways that we did not expect. And that they were you know shaped non aerodynamically. Like pyramids, these are flying pyramids

www.mysterywire.com...
edit on 4/8/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

That Pyramid UFO has an aviation strobe I suspect it's a UFO to us but not to them.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Looks like there is some sort of bubble or shock wave around the craft.

It does not look like it's an optical illusion from the center light. The edges are bending even when the light is off for short time.

It's also flying backwards in the sense of traditional aircraft wing. If not faked, very interesting since this is real sharp quality. Looks almost computer animated, too flawless but I won't doubt the quality of military night vision cameras. Good quality.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
edit on 8.4.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Definitely looks like an aviation strobe light. But I'm sure no one can think of a more reputable source to release it through....🙁

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the actual video, I've given up on trying to embed YouTube. Aviation lights are puzzling to me,. If it was one of ours they're trying to keep secret, why bring attention to it? And if it's 'something else', same thing, why call attention to themselves?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Believe what you want. I'm just reposting the videos and info because I thought it was of interest. I don't know any more than what the article and video shows. I'm not coming to any conclusions, but I do find it interesting

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Another aperture distortion. I can tell because of the triangle-shaped stars.

Unless they really are triangle shaped!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow. A whole 3 seconds of a flashy shape.

3 mind you. 3!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

3 mind you. 3!!!

B-but... triangle!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

3 mind you. 3!!!

But at least it's crisp and visible, and from a credible source; not a blurry mess filmed with a potato. Doesn't strike me as CGI, either.

Nice find, OP.
edit on 8-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I thought I saw the edges too on the few stars you see so quickly, the right side is more defined

got me wondering, but its not enough video to see it do anything very unearthly

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

These ufos disable weapon systems all the time, I’m guess these details are kept from the public releases for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Now this one is interesting, largely due to the flight motion which appears to be 'backwards' compared to a traditional delta wing aircraft. An aircraft can be designed to fly with a reverse delta wing or reverse swept wing, but its highly unusual. The only modern design I know of is the X-29, though there are probably more. This clearly is not an X-29.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In international waters, pretty much. They can warn on radio, take evasive maneuvers and call other units for assistance, but they're not going to start shooting up the sky.

Edit. Problem is, just about everything in that video is a triangle. There's another triangle going the other way behind the flashing one. That would suggest distortion of the actual shape.
edit on 8-4-2021 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2021 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: MRinder

Believe what you want. I'm just reposting the videos and info because I thought it was of interest. I don't know any more than what the article and video shows. I'm not coming to any conclusions, but I do find it interesting

Just to be clear, I wasn't aiming my comment at the OP or you personally. Sorry if it came across that way.

I am of the believe that the government is setting us up to make us believe there are aliens among us. I would think since there were no counter measures that whatever that was is under some part of our governments control.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

is this a delayed April fools joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join