It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 pandemic 'exercise' to exact events that have occurred in Covid-19 pandemic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
After this I think I'm going to retire to UFO's and ancient civilizations topics. Because by informing everyone of the obvious and snapping them out of their coma I'm probably endangering myself and others around me.

I remember way back around 2017 that Gates or Fauci said that the next President was going to have to deal with a pandemic. At the time I thought, "another planned 911 coming up". Why doesn't someone do something about it? I have been looking for clips of the events I remembered. Today I found it.

This is the smoking gun. This is what they planned that has happened. And this is what is going to happen to you in the future. If you want. You can pause the video and take notes of the written texts and absorb what it says. General Flynn Calls For Investigation Into SPARS 2025-2028.

In a recent interview, General Flynn encouraged listeners to watch Alex Jones' 90 minute SPARS 2025-2028 pandemic breakdown and defended the credibility of Infowars research and analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic. The excerpt from his interview is presented here along with a boil down of the full presentation that links a 2017 pandemic 'exercise' to exact events that have occurred during the overhyped and synthetic COVID-19 health emergency used to rollout global medical tyranny.

2017 pandemic 'exercise' to exact events that have occurred in Covid-19 pandemic

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep! It’s just a drill scenario, like the one that was taking place on 9-11 when 9-11 happened.

Also, it’s just total coincidence that everything that’s happened and happening with this grift corresponds EXACTLY to that “drill,” including the smallest of timeframes.

/sarc

So to know what’s next, we only need read the “drill.”

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yep! It’s just a drill scenario, like the one that was taking place on 9-11 when 9-11 happened.

Also, it’s just total coincidence that everything that’s happened and happening with this grift corresponds EXACTLY to that “drill,” including the smallest of timeframes.

/sarc

Fortunately for us, the "drill" has already been written.

And we can read it for free online!

Nineteen Eighty-Four

For those that are reading challenged, the audio book is available there as well...

edit on 7-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Lol, I just derp.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They applied their pandemic plan to this virus which is not worthy of all the improper response they have given it. Heck, there are so many ways to deactivate this virus, grapefruit and onions being my favorite two food chemistries I use. Also special made chicken soup can kick this virus in the butt along with other special made soups. Sage kicks butt with this, so does the parsley family with appigenen in it. Other citrus contains luteolin and narangeenan but grapefruit is much richer in this chemistry. Birch tree mushrooms or even birch tree leave tea can help a lot, or just take some inner birch bark and steep it in alcohol or add alcohol to birch syrup. Even potatoes have some chemistry that helps to keep this virus from getting bad, so do tomatoes a little, but I can't eat much tomatoes.

I could go on for many paragraphs talking about these chemistries, yet the medical profession does not mention them even though they are getting existing meds approved that are designed off of these bioactive food chemistries that evidently some people do not consume since they get real sick. But quite a few meds people are on disrupt the proper operation of the immune system...lots of coverups going on in the Pharma and medical fields...and the majority of doctors have no clue of what I talk about, they are taught to administer approved meds not keep people from getting sick. Coffee even has chemistry that helps fight off the virus, but the quinones in it, just like hydroxychloroquine more protects the liver and kidneys from damage than the lungs from what I read now.

They just believed they were fighting a monster and threw the plan at it, heck, it is just a coyote, not godzilla. Most antiviral natual inhibitors work against this. Parsley flakes go good in soups and on chicken, even in tartar sauce. But again, our diet here in America has gotten bad and with all the pesticides sprayed on the veggies, the plants used for commercial products are big but do not contain a lot of these plant defense system chemicals unless they are organic or naturally grown, spices grow easy in planters and even organic spices are not that bad, dried parsley is real good, so is oregano. I do not know about the extracts or essential oils, they might not have the active chemicals for this virus.

The only conspiracy is that this got blown out of perspective by people who wanted to be important. It is a formitable foe, but not nearly as bad as they make it out to be, and I am worried that when this gets exposed, it will cause many not to believe in the real McCoy when it does hit someday. It will also make the doctors and politicians ignore the real threat since they blew up this virus that ninety percent of people have adequate innate immune response to into a frenzy. This is not political, Trump did start this, and the Dems blew it all up.

Some of the chemical names may be misspelled, I am doing this from memory.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ironic how this has suddenly percolated back into the spotlight...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They don't even try to hide it anymore. Guess it's no surprise Johns Hopkins Center decided on Protestant missionaries for patient zero. The World Bank Project Plan Corona Funding happens to expire in March 2025.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah. That thread is similar. One big thing after another..................Missed it or forgot about it. Just as they depend on.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

/sarc

Don't forget the 7/7 b0mb1ngs in London, also a drill happening the same day 🤔

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just don't know anymore, and quite honestly, it's toxic to keep thinking that the greater powers want nothing but to kill all of us off.

I work in Disaster Recovery and we have done major exercises to prepare us for a real time event. Now take that scale up 1000x what I do, I couldn't imagine the DR plan needed to prepare for a global event like Covid or as mentioned, SPARS.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have participated in all those drills.

I think you're full of it.

We train for every g-damn thing. Always.

We have to . Stupid assessment of a clueless society. How do you participate other than nonsense speculation in ignorance of the facts, methodology?

You don't. You all dial 911...and we run to assure you you'll be ok

We do and...oh wow! They knew!
B.S.

Adv Dis. Life Support
FEMA/D.H.Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Mi

*PS No offense meant to anyone, K.G. Peace!

edit on 8-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The easy "tell" for me is that they never, ever talk about how to boost your immune system to avoid getting sick in the first place. This should be priority #1 during a real pandemic. Avoid the sick, wash your hands, wear a mask, maintain social distance blah blah blah is all we get though. If you get sick they tell you stay home and tough it out, don't bother getting hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin both of which can clear the virus in 24-48 hours. In fact they made some of these actual cures difficult to get and actively propagandized against the very efficacy of both of these.

So we have a government who cares so much they do drills imagining every scenario that is a threat but can't be bothered spreading info on cheap and easy cures. That alone tells me all I need to know about what their true motivations are.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You forgot "Snake Oil".
FFS.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Most people that are aware this is all bull# became aware of CL A D E X and E V E N T 2 0 1 back in April of 2020 when people began to catch on what this was really all about.
This dude has been talking about it nonstop

The Psychopathic Powers That Shouldn't Be have planned this sh#t to the T and this is just the "simulation" they've decided to show to the public.
But most people don't know all of this so theyre going out there getting a rushed jab and a lot of them are now paying the price with death or serious injury. But nobody cares, because a virus that's 99% survivable is so much more horrifying than dying by a substance that Mommy Government told us was for our well being.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It's the same in the UK with disasters and emergency planning and major incidents.

Drills go on all the time to test gold, silver and bronze command with emergency services and local authorities working togeter. There's written plans and rehearsals from national, county/state to local town/city level of how to deal with any major incident from a chemical spill to nuclear bomb.

You probably drive past an aciive drill or buildings whose secondary purpose is to play a major role in responding to a local incident every day. The full details are usually secret to avoid them getting into the wrong hands but this one was well known at the time.

Pretty sure it was a plan for 'Disease X' in response to the SARS outbreak. SARS based Pandemic plans and drill have taken place globally at least once a year for SARS and Influenza pademics since 2004 with 'disease x' being a hypothetical SARS virus based on whatever the largest emerging threats are for that year.

Check out Operation Dark Winter 2001, Atlantic Storm 2005 and Clade X 2018 for global exercises preparing for pandemics that have full video of the confrences avail to the public.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

It's the same in the UK with disasters and emergency planning and major incidents.

Drills go on all the time to test gold, silver and bronze command with emergency services and local authorities working togeter. There's written plans and rehearsals from national, county/state to local town/city level of how to deal with any major incident from a chemical spill to nuclear bomb.

You probably drive past an aciive drill or buildings whose secondary purpose is to play a major role in responding to a local incident every day. The full details are usually secret to avoid them getting into the wrong hands but this one was well known at the time.

Pretty sure it was a plan for 'Disease X' in response to the SARS outbreak. SARS based Pandemic plans and drill have taken place globally at least once a year for SARS and Influenza pademics since 2004 with 'disease x' being a hypothetical SARS virus based on whatever the largest emerging threats are for that year.

Check out Operation Dark Winter 2001, Atlantic Storm 2005 and Clade X 2018 for global exercises preparing for pandemics that have full video of the confrences avail to the public.

Thank you, friend. If we ARE good at something....we rehearse these close to what we feel are the most likely scenarios. Sometime, it seems we knew..

We are good at it. So, we train. And s'mtimes we get close...to whatever's on the horizon. We have to...

Advance knowing? Pfft...which one of dozens of trainings are folks referring? Biohazard? Nuclear? Radiological? Chemical? Natural?

What we do know ...is we do for all in training.

Peace, n thnx☮️

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There's some extremely interesting content in that video.

Hopefully everyone will watch it before responding on this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

/sarc

Don't forget the 7/7 b0mb1ngs in London, also a drill happening the same day 🤔

They ran a drill a year before it where exactly the same places were bombed, even down to the bus I believe. Could be wrong but there was a whole thing about the drill/mock attack on the BBC before it occurred. And then, boom. If it wasn’t so common now it would be spooky.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If I could just ask you one thing? Why did Fauci say the next President (Trump) would experience a Pandemic????? How would he know??????

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Trends. Figures.We saw...and still see....possibilities....and train for all we can

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

And why do we blame Biden for kids on the border when Obama...then Trump....put em there?

Some have been detained thru Trump.

Flames in the Biden streets? No. Flames in Trump's town, with him in place..

People are funny. The subject, is not. Wake up all.....☮️
edit on 9-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join