It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump congratulates Project Veritas legal victory over New York Times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Finally. These fake news sights that they used to discredit whistleblowers on election fraud are starting to see the consequences.

"The facts submitted by Veritas could indicate more than standard, garden variety media bias and support a plausible inference of actual malice," New York Supreme Court Justice Charles Wood wrote in the ruling. "There is a substantial basis in law to proceed to permit the plaintiff to conduct discovery and to then attempt to meet its higher standard of proving liability through clear and convincing evidence of actual malice."

Trump congratulates Project Veritas legal victory over New York Times for election fraud reporting VIDEO: James O’Keefe Breaks Down BIG WIN Against The New York Times in Veritas Defamation Lawsuit – Explains Massive Media Ramifications for the Future

James O’Keefe Announces Huge Victory For Project Veritas in Fight Against Fake News

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Great read.

Can you, for the love of God, please turn your avatar right side up? It's driving me nuts.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Good. I noticed this morning that 60 Minnits is in hot water over a clearly edited story about DeSantis. The left is crumbling. Poor things, you love to see it.
edit on 6-4-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Great read.

Can you, for the love of God, please turn your avatar right side up? It's driving me nuts.

Thank you so much. I didn't noticed that until I read your post. Now it is driving me nuts too. Way to ruin a thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's a complete house of cards, and it's oh so satisfying watching it tumble. And I do believe it will continue to tumble until the queens ends up face down and the joker is expelled from the ruble.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

While they have taken a hit here, they are far from crumbling.....they still control the major news networks, and that is unlikely to change anytime soon. They have become cheerleaders for the left, it is sad to see, but it is the way it is now.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I have no idea what you're on about. Looks completely normal to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Are you Australian or something?

Operation veritas is cool, but can we start operation militarily inervention already?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Project Veritas needs to show that all they have done is to expose the 'truth'...but that hasn't always been the case, Okeefe himself had to apologise to the WP, for his misleading allegations against the Post in that case.

OKeefe is paid crapola, and everybody knows it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Project Veritas needs to show that all they have done is to expose the 'truth'...but that hasn't always been the case, Okeefe himself had to apologise to the WP, for his misleading allegations against the Post in that case.

And exactly how many lawsuits has Okeefe lost so far against the propaganda arm of the DNC we here in America call the MSM?

I know you know the answer to it, but I'd like you to acknowledge it.

To the OP, good news indeed.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I know what you mean but 60 Minutes is a long standing program. To see it take a hit like this is a big step in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What's interesting to me is that the people bitching about Veritas manipulating recordings are the same people that only watched 120 seconds of the Floyd arrest before deciding it was a racist murder by rogue police.

I'm a big fan of unabridged original media even if it doesn't support my feelings, which means I don't get many visitors in my neck of the Venn diagram.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

What's interesting to me is that the people bitching about Veritas manipulating recordings are the same people that only watched 120 seconds of the Floyd arrest before deciding it was a racist murder by rogue police.

I'm a big fan of unabridged original media even if it doesn't support my feelings, which means I don't get many visitors in my neck of the Venn diagram.

What is interesting to me is that EVERY single televised interview on the news is edited for time (duh), yet that is what the left has clung to as their bone of contention with Project Veritas.... that their videos are edited.

While not realizing that EVERY INTERVIEW and Expose Project Varitas has done, they take the time to post on their website the entire unedited video as well.

So if OKeefe is "Paid crapola", I'm sure that the media industry giants could take the time to research that and sue his ass off.

And for the record, the number of times that Project Varitas has lost in court thus far has been exactly zero.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Trump

Who?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Good. I noticed this morning that 60 Minnits is in hot water over a clearly edited story about DeSantis. The left is crumbling. Poor things, you love to see it.

Justice Clarence Thomas also bich-slapped Twitter-Facebook-Google this week. Things are looking up!

Now all we need is high-ranking legal and law-enforcement authorities to seriously investigate the fantastically improbable circumstances that led to Joe Biden winning the Presidential race on Nov 4, 2020.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I know what you mean but 60 Minutes is a long standing program. To see it take a hit like this is a big step in the right direction.

If I could piggyback off this thought really quickly.

60 minutes has been exposed, which is a great first step. And even though the left does own and or run a lot of the msm and big tech, I really think eventually the sheeple of America will wake up. Only thing is they're going to awaken to an awful, woke, sensitive, gender pronoun place and they're not going to like it. The people who are still going along with the Biden administration and the left in general, they think they're protected but if there is one thing we know it's that the left will and often do eat their own. If things keep going in this direction, if your not in the streets in a blm rainbow thong, holding hands with your gender fluid partner, throwingyour money to anyone who's not white then you won't be woke enough.

The backlash is coming and it'll be far worse than a baitcaster.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You misunderstand my post, what I am saying is that it is the judge himself who is demanding that Veritas prove what they say is correct/true, and done in a proper manner.

Seems to me that some here have not looked at what the judge has actually said in full, and gone off on one.

As for the Floyd case, why was the cop kneading into the neck continuously, is a knee in the neck alone not bad enough?
edit on 7-4-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ZOMG ban his voice!!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You misunderstand my post, what I am saying is that it is the judge himself who is demanding that Veritas prove what they say is correct/true, and done in a proper manner.

Seems to me that some here have not looked at what the judge has actually said in full, and gone off on one.

As for the Floyd case, why was the cop kneading into the neck continuously, is a knee in the neck alone not bad enough?

You misunderstand my post. I didn't read the article nor do I care what the outcome of the case is. I don't like sensationalist headlines that exaggerate claims. Veritas loves to do that and as a result they deal with the repercussions. I've yet to see something from them that was just a blatant lie though.

As for Floyd, all you did was further illustrate that people are completely willing to eat a big turd sandwich as long as it's cut in a shape they like.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The victory is getting a judge to hear the case. They haven't won the case. That's the whole problem. The judges in the past would not hear the cases on election fraud. So their could be no discovery. Now they have to prove that it was beyond media bias, that it was malice to stop a crime from being uncovered.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join