It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i better get some good explainations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well i was on google and this seemed very intresting

i wonder about the origination of this picture you know how sometimes you see something and you wonder about it? well here.
if the picture doesnt show click here

i need some feedback........

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's from a video clip supposedly smuggled out of a military base by a guy called Victor (I think). Search google for Alien Interview mpeg.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"i better get some good explainations"

Hmm, I better explain how things work here. Demands usually upset people. You are definatly in the right place for this type of topic. Take it cool, we don't bite like some sites on the net. Unless asked of course.

BTW, welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's from a video clip supposedly smuggled out of a military base by a guy called Victor (I think). Search google for Alien Interview mpeg.

Irma is correct. A search on ATS for the "alien interview" should likewise turn up many results for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Irma is correct. A search on ATS for the "alien interview" should likewise turn up many results for you.

Just a general search of the Alien Interview on any search engine will suffice as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think you've been given enough advice here to go on
you can find the ATS searchbutton at the top of your page

(thread closed)

top topics

join