It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obligatory "Do You Feel It?" Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wish there was a way to better understand the Mayan calendar. Maybe some do. But I often wonder if something really did happen at the end of the long count calendar. Obviously it wasn’t a dooms day, and it wasn’t a one-day-phenomenon. Could have been absolutely nothing. But the world has felt progressively different since around that time. And it’s becoming rapidly more “different”. It feels worse. Like we’re being pulled apart from the reality we know the way an accordion expands. That’s the curious conspiracy theorist in me wondering about a baseless “what if”.

The realist in me just says technology is distorting our reality and dark entities are using it to purposely manipulate our minds to change who and what we are as a species. In essence, to shape us into their puppets so the world can play out their way.

Regardless I agree with you that something is different. Just can’t pinpoint it.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I keep looking at the clock at exactly 5:56.
Weird
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You totally got me on that one !
Read your reply late last night. Like really late.
Like past the sensible time to comment, late.

So it was really late, and was trying to figure out the difference in our time-zones, so would then have written : " Oh am late for my reply, should have replied to you at 1:11 my time."
So was just formulating the answer in my mind, when the idea popped : Wait ! What time did she write her reply at ?

Boom ! 1:11 my time, so 11:11 your time.
Had a good chuckle, and was glad not to have written anything dumb.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

There is a “mood swing” that seems to have started last week. I would have chalked it up to Spring, but this is a whole ripple thing. And it has just started. I don’t feel it directly (like the last one) but it is coming!

One thing I have noticed: best sleep in a year. Getting over 6 hours full sleep has been a recent luxury.

And my appetite has shot through the ceiling! I almost can’t get enough calories! And unlike other lockdown folk, everyone keeps asking how/why I seem to be losing weight (the Big C being the unstated question). Nope. Just being a couch potato means I get even lazier about cooking (because I am not burning calories). No take out pizza, no 10 pm burritos, no $100 sushi bills, just pasta and beer... a marathon, not a sprint!

But that changed Sunday. I had 2 bagels and cream cheese for breakfast, a pot of coffee, 3 biscotti, a sandwich, and a half pound of pasta salad. Now I am wondering about dinner! Big burrito or pizza??! And thinking about what I have at home to cook (rice...)

And the slip ability of mind has returned. I am laughing again for dumb reasons which means, to me, that the world is engaging me.

The cool thing is that we can surf the couch and wait to see what happens!

This summer should be interesting!!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There is a “mood swing” that seems to have started last week. I would have chalked it up to Spring, but this is a whole ripple thing. And it has just started. I don’t feel it directly (like the last one) but it is coming!

One thing I have noticed: best sleep in a year. Getting over 6 hours full sleep has been a recent luxury.

And my appetite has shot through the ceiling! I almost can’t get enough calories! And unlike other lockdown folk, everyone keeps asking how/why I seem to be losing weight (the Big C being the unstated question). Nope. Just being a couch potato means I get even lazier about cooking (because I am not burning calories). No take out pizza, no 10 pm burritos, no $100 sushi bills, just pasta and beer... a marathon, not a sprint!

But that changed Sunday. I had 2 bagels and cream cheese for breakfast, a pot of coffee, 3 biscotti, a sandwich, and a half pound of pasta salad. Now I am wondering about dinner! Big burrito or pizza??! And thinking about what I have at home to cook (rice...)

And the slip ability of mind has returned. I am laughing again for dumb reasons which means, to me, that the world is engaging me.

The cool thing is that we can surf the couch and wait to see what happens!

This summer should be interesting!!

That's it !
It feels like engagement !

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well lets see, some months ago I was seeing 911 everywere, and in a few more months of that that. I feel like I just aged or something took at least a 100 years off my life. And not only that? But I had a wierd dream a year or so earlier which turned out to be more warning then dream. Which I should have listened to.

And now? Well the world is still the same place I left it. Only its gotten a tad bit more ideocracy then it usually is. or sometimes I think to myself, no its not more idiotic, but it may actually be a tad bit less idiotic. Even I cant tell now a days.

So I would say? There has been a slight shift in the matrix.
edit on 12amThursdayam252021f4amThu, 25 Mar 2021 00:43:16 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join