It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Texas Knocked Covid-19 Out Of The Park? Rates are Falling after State Reopens!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Write up is very nice. I am beginning to think that we are NOT sheep but rather we ARE Hampsters.

They have to get all of us back in our cage and on the "wheel"

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I am self employed now, though, no masks except I go shopping (it sucks). Things are looking fine on the job side but parts are not arriving, until I can mount them, I can not write bills. The old joke "they still need to manufacture it" is sadly true these days.

Season has started 24 days ago and I can't finish two projects, one part is currently manufactured on my own costs elsewhere and even that takes until end of March. The hassle!!!

to you and your brother for supporting them.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Opening a complete State in lieu of all those above is knocking it out of the park in my opinion in this day and age of Global Repression 2021 and the crazies who run our world today.

I see, another US-centric POV.

There are countries where mask mandates were never even put in place or rigorously enforced so the idea of global repression and Texas opening up being special and some great feat is skewed.

Also, you thinking Texas lifting restrictions is great is not the same as knocking cv-19 out of the park when they did not fare so well against it.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

IDK. I just needed to note that Google is not a verb but a scam. You've posted these numbers and also we know by now that they are actively engaging in shadow-banning much of the right wing info and promoting the other side. It's a mind control.
Actually Duckduckgo shows similar MSM sites on the first page.
Either they are the most clicked-on after all (maybe thanks to Google) or they use a similar algorithms to feel more user-friendly and smooth

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

My remodeling is screwed up also. Doors cost 100% above normal. I need a 36" piece of hardwood maple 1 x 6 x 6 and its $42 at Home Depot.

Soft junk "curly-cue" studs over $6.75 each. If not installed within a week they curl like a french fry. Once install they still twist.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Yes!

Everyone I know if Tx and Ok that have livestock take Ivermectin as standard every 6 months or so regardless of COVID.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join