It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m not CRAZY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I have a chart that I looked up and will post soon. Yes TONS of Iron and Magnesium. I’m not sure about clay or quartz.

You'd probably have noticed by now if you have a lot of clay if you're working the land at all - even just gardening, how does your soil clump? Quartz should show up in the soil to an extent too, or stream and river beds. Maybe as flint or chert?

The chart would be really interesting if you get chance to post it.

Given that you have a full-year, or thereabouts, to prepare you should gather as much information as possible and aim to perform some form of analysis in preparation for the event happening again next year. Position of the sun? Temperature? Humidity? Etc. See if there is anything to learn, can it be predicted? Do the archives of the newspapers have any stories that could inform the situation? If this is a place specific event what is "special" about the place? Why was the area settled in the first place? Who used the land and for what before it was settled?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was holding off any of my other comments waiting to see if anyone else brought it up or not.

Can you tell us about the geology in your area, do you have a lot of Iron in the ground, what about red clay, any Quartz or crystalized minerals? If I missed that and it's already been mentioned, then my apologies.

Johnny

Here is one of the geologic maps.

Green area is silty glacial bed.
Red = outwashed plains.

Blue arrow shows the exact area is where I see what I see. Interesting that is a small isolated are of outwashed plains.

Original settlers picked this area because of its natural beauty. It is near water, it is high land and very fertile.
Many of the original descendants families still live here 5-6 generations later.

edit on 8-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There is a group of people that have a different caudate (part of brain) that can experience psi differently.

Dean Radin video for those who want to know more about this. 31 min in.

From the video. Some people who where handing nuclear weapon launches saw things that others did not, so the military investigated if they where insane (dangerous) or just had extra perceptions.

edit on 8-3-2021 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbazzar

A patent is a form of intellectual property Sheshbazzar that gives its owner the legal right to exclude others from making or selling the invention for a limited period of years.

We have ""patents"" for numerous devices that will never come to fruition down to poor science or simple lack of the material science to realise said patents.

There is no outer space???!!!

I think you may find there is. x

So your a Flat Earth nutter???

Nuff said buddy......next.

edit on 8-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Go to the spot and setup a tape recorder for a bit and see if you capture any sounds !
Very interesting post.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Look up X points by Nasa.

Also, is your land rich in quartz, or quartz rich rock?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: preludefanguy

Look up X points by Nasa.

Also, is your land rich in quartz, or quartz rich rock?

I don't know about my land specifically but our region in general is very rich in quartz, very very very high iron,
and magnesium. Also Silurian limestone.
We also have a lot of quarries in this area.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ghost stories are one of those things i tend to believe. A year or two ago a guy i worked with had an experience out in the Tulameen Valley near Colemont in BC. They seen some strange ghostly vehicles and heard engines that shouldn't be while camping round three in the morning.

Most of my life my dad, and my aunt have both told me about the time they seen a ghost car, that looked like it was from the early 1900's with gas lamps and such driving down a logging road, when they were camping in the Tulameen Valley, near Colemont as chlidren.

Seems a bit too coincidental to me.

I've also heard plenty of other stories and seen some things myself i have no reason to disbelieve. Watched a coyote skull defy the laws of gravity and physics once and float off the back of a shelf and onto a couch...that was fairly creepy. Removed it from my house and buried it far away after that.

I found it when i was a kid in the forest...apparently i should not have kept it all those years.

I think ghosts are alive. It's just our poor understanding of time.

Just as it is fact that were you to go around the world at the speed of light for about two weeks, you will have aged 14 days while about 100 years will have passed on Earth and you will decelerate and step off into a world you don't recognize. Location, speed, trajectory, they all decide when exactly your now is and somewhere millions of light years away to anyone passing through way over there, it's the day you were being born. To a space traveler going FTL, were like ants marching as our buildings pop up and our sun does a rotation with each click of their clock. So if depending on location, there's some spot out there that you're alive or even. It yet born and another spot you've been dead 100 years, you'd think you'd have to be immortal to exist at all times anytime.

So I would think ghosts, which are always seen in period costume coincidentally, are just as likely living people going about their lives since though we are tuned into this present, all times are always existing one on top of another, and for a moment your antena just runs into a little interference and to them you too may be a ghost. I wonder if anyone has seen a ghost in the future.

I don't know science enough to have any credibility but I do know that time and place are directly related.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

ou'd probably have noticed by now if you have a lot of clay if you're working the land at all - even just gardening, how does your soil clump? Quartz should show up in the soil to an extent too, or stream and river beds. Maybe as flint or chert?

This is a big farming area, so a lot of the soil has been altered.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If I may ask... What were some of the commodities being mined/quarried around your area?

Johnny

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
So I would think ghosts, which are always seen in period costume coincidentally, are just as likely living people going about their lives since though we are tuned into this present, all times are always existing one on top of another, and for a moment your antena just runs into a little interference and to them you too may be a ghost. I wonder if anyone has seen a ghost in the future.

Many, many years ago I happen to find myself in a room with a mystical guy known as TAL (best known from the 70's era), John Rhodes (better known as the Crypto Hunter), and a few other known Researchers/Experiencers. The discussion we were considering was phenomena that seem to not fit quite into certain realms of the paranormal.

I was pretty dog-tired ( I believe it was like midnite or so), but when somebody said Time-Travel, I woke right up. This is one of my favorite subjects to theorize about and I listened intently to the pros.. the cons.. and everything in between. After about an hour of hearing the banter I sputtered out but "what if Time-travel doesn't exist because in the universal sense of things The Past, Present and maybe even the Future are all on some unknown realm where they can all interact on the same plane?

Your statement above (" I wonder if anyone has seen a ghost in the future.") would've fit right into our conversation. If what I said above has any validity (in theory), perhaps there's no such thing as ghost (in this sense), but people from the past might catch glimpses of Us (or even further along a 'timeline'). Maybe it's as Dr. Michio Kaku suggests that we could be just a little off "frequency" to see that there is a Dinosauer just to our left. But since their world of reality revolves around at a different vibrational frequency, he can't see us, and like wise we can't see him.

But if all the conditions ae just right, the two (or more) realms 'might' hit the right 'sweet-spot' for each of us to then peak at one another. I also often wondered if that's perhaps how multi-verses (or whatever you wish to call them) might happen to blink in and out of our virtual or maybe even physical world. Just like a TV channel being changed picks out different realms to observe. Maybe... it's even a form of entertainment by another civilization that has mastered the technique. (conjecture.. conjecture.. conjecture.. Please No Hate mail).

I've read/heard reports about people down in Canyons hearing what sounds like other people talking, laughing, etc. yet there's no one else around for miles. It's been theorized that perhaps the geological makeup of the surrounding ground, walls and perhaps echos bouncing around (forever?) might have a play into this Audio-memory-playback-whatever. (CAVEAT: "Audio-memory-playback" is my conjecture for something I dont know what else to call in the phenomena arena).

Anyway... It was something that popped up in my head and thought I'd share it (as I remember it).

Johnny

**ETA**

ATSmix interviewed Dr, Kaku and I can't remember which episode he said the part about frequencies... so I'm including both links to part One and Two
ATSmix Interview with Dr. Kaku Part One

ATSmix INterview with Dr. Kaku Part Two

edit on 3/9/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: I added links for the Kaku Interview

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Veeeery interesting. Thanks.

I happen to think Radin is bleeding edge.

Also interesting is "fairies" who are interested in nuclear weapons... those steeped in UFO/UAP and psi, in general, are hip to this.

Maybe nuclear detonations DO reverberate/annihilate through levels (frequencies?) of reality?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

If I may ask... What were some of the commodities being mined/quarried around your area?

Johnny

This is the only thing I could find.
Silurian Dolostone

I know there are multiple quarries around here and they seem to have different things listed.
Lots of aggregates, stuff for making concrete/roads etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

But since their world of reality revolves around at a different vibrational frequency, he can't see us, and like wise we can't see him.

I've also wondered if frequency has anything to do with the "separation" of realms, and if so, if on occasion "their" frequency is a harmonic of ours and thus makes a "sighting" possible.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Farming will only alter it so much. Dig a hole - deeper than a plough-cut - that should tell you whether there is clay there but you can probably tell just by looking really. Does it hold water after rain and pool or drain well? There are going to be patches of clays in with the sediment pushed by the glaciers I would have thought, such patches could be indicated by shallow ponds, marsh patches and the like. I'm not sure of what significance it would have for your phantoms though - if any. Digging the hole, or just taking a sample will tell you more about the overall composition of your soil rock wise.

The magnesium (with iron) is what makes the land so green.

Forgive me, I checked your thread history and saw you are in Wisconsin so I have been happily reading up about your state - I'm in Britain, tiny spot on the planet and it is very hard for me sometimes to conceptualise these vast open spaces on the continents and your state is like a small part of this massive continent and yet it is still bigger than my wee island. I understand that Wisconsin is made up of a number of unique habitats and ecologies, so I am just looking at generalities, not trying to look for a "solution" to your particular mystery or identify your specific locale so that I can do that.

That's the disclaimer out the way. I love history and I found lots of it in Wisconsin. I'd never thought to look before.

Wisconsin has been mined for at least 4000 years. Copper, Lead and Silver. The copper and silver mostly in relation to the Keweenawan Rift but the copper is known to have been moved by glaciers and can be found across the state, the Old Copper Culture was settled in the region from about 4000 BP and the copper producedmoved over a vast trade network. The lead mines are further south-ish by Lake Michigan and were worked by the Native Americans for centuries until the Europeans forcibly removed them and took ownership of them themselves.

It's funny how metallurgy and mound building go together. Continents apart but we mirror the same behaviours. Makes me think that the Bering Strait was quite the highway before the ice melted.

This is an old map of Wisconsin showing the geological make-up and identifying the quarries then (1896).

wgnhs.wisc.edu...

Perhaps your cottage was a hunting lodge and the man your Dad saw a Ho-Chunk or one of the French trappers and traders who were working the area long before the Irish farmers came. It was after all a happy hunting ground even when it was under a mile and a quarter of ice and the Plano Culture swiftly followed the flora and fauna as the ice sheet retreated. You've got 11,000 years of continuous land use, hunting and gathering, about 4,000 years of farming and mining - I wonder why it's just the Irish that won't leave this plain.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I wonder why it's just the Irish that won't leave this plain.

In the town next to me people have seen Native American type ghosts quite often.

Wisconsin has been mined for at least 4000 years.

Metal working is still very big here.

Forgive me, I checked your thread history and saw you are in Wisconsin so I have been happily reading up about your state

No worries. Wisconsin is absolutely beautiful. Lots of open land, water, forests, hills. Just about every scenery you can think of.
Lots of unusual places too, especially as you go North.
edit on 9-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In the town next to me people have seen Native American type ghosts quite often.

Given their treatment by the European immigrants, I can quite imagine them having enough of an axe to grind that they were able to defy death and stick around in spirit form to haunt those who took their land.

Metal working is still very big here.

Yes, and iron refining is a big pollutor of Lake Michigan too, done over the border but you share the same water source. Another reason the Native population have more reason to haunt the region.

No worries. Wisconsin is absolutely beautiful. Lots of open land, water, forests, hills. Just about every scenery you can think of.
Lots of unusual places too, especially as you go North.

It looks amazing. Very beautiful indeed - but then I kind of think the whole Earth is - excepting the bits that we've made ugly. It was lovely to virtually explore it, thanks for giving me the idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm curious if you recall any unusual sounds before the spectre appeared...crackling, clacks, whistling?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join