It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Build A Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here is the formula:

1)Take all seasonal variations of the flu and turn it into a Pandemic Flu statically and via the MSM/CDC/WHO and all governments.

2)Use these flu numbers as the core of your reporting base statistics and covert them to the branded Pandemic (COVID)
2019 CDC numbers for the flu

3)Have a testing method that creates numerous false positives, even for those that have no symptoms, and feel fine further exaggerating the numbers.

4)Build in financial incentives for hospitals to report and treat COVID cases to further boost up the reported numbers.

5)Further needlessly boost up the number of deaths to generate fear and to also propagate the agenda of the Pandemic.

There are five critical lines on a death certificate, each having its own contribution to the final conclusion....Someone in some bureaucrat's office decided that if COVID appears anywhere on a death certificate, it is counted as a COVID death, even if it isn't....Dying with COVID and dying from COVID are two entirely different things.
-Medical Examiner With 30 plus years experience

Just as a note: I have been through years where everybody including myself gets sick over a period of a few months, from the seasonal variation of whatever is going around, not this year, a whole year went by and nobody in my sphere of co-workers, customers, friends, or family I know has gotten sick from anything !
This isn't a real pandemic, people going to the local hospital for other issues have said they have never seen it so quite in there compared to all the other times they have been. My family went through the Spanish flu that was a real Pandemic, many family members died.
Everybody knew somebody who died for that one.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Correct. This was all timed to coincide with a financial "reset" (rape basically) that gave corporations free reign to sell their products while minor competitors were closed down and destroyed. What would have taken many years has been condensed in to a single year insofar as transfer of wealth is concerned. Climate change is the 2nd grand excuse to keep everyone locked down and isolated while the elites gather wherever and whenever they please.

The world has succumbed to the aggregated power of corporations and governments. This was called fascism in it's last incarnation but technocracy is closer to the mark these days. Much of their control is based on digital technology and their ability to manipulate economies and public opinion. They have a stranglehold that only promises to be far worse for the vast portion of humanity and helpful to a select group and the small group of servants they employ.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You make a very valid point, Ron Paul warned about the hidden corporatocracy that was beginning to control everything years ago. And now it's on full display, the local Costco can run at almost full capacity, but the little local guy gets totally shut down by local bureaucrats. Same thing with some chain restaurants, they get to keep their dining rooms open but the local independent gets shut down, it's so sad.

Reminds me of the old story(although not being done anymore)
When Home Depot used to come into a new market they used to send a single black rose to the little local lumber yard or hardware store, with the simple note "This is your last year of operation"

edit on 6-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We have two main social groups in play.

The first are essentially biological extensions of corporate marketing, which masquerades as everything from news to social justice and environmentalism.

The second group is a carefully cultivated counter-culture to the first group. Explicitly designed to either complain about the first group, or foment destabilization in its myriad forms.

Both propagate exactly the same core information, they just have opposing takes. i.e. "green new deal bad" vs "green new deal good" or "UBI good" vs "UBI bad."

The key is to prevent trends from emerging that might threaten the technological supremacy that will fortify the pseudo-feudalistic paradigm that has existed for generations.

A pandemic is an incredibly effective method to embed this manufactured conflict. In this respect, whether any of it is intentional is largely irrelevant to its efficacy.

As long as enough people play that particular game, its a losing proposition for everyone involved. Including(!!) the technocrats who are strangling the true potential of our species to maintain archaic power structures (albeit on a novel scale).

new topics

top topics

join