It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Professor develops highly efficient SARS-CoV-2 shot, immediately get's sued

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is all currently developing although he started in Spring 2020 already (!!!).

A German Professor has developed a highly efficient SARS-CoV-2 shot, tested it on himself and showed high antibody count agianst the initial SARS-CoV-2. It's a recobinable antigen shot in a polyethylenglycol solution. Similar to hepatitis shots. No RNS hacking, no dead viruses. Very very little known allergic reactions.

As of yesterdays counting, he gave out around 120 shots to voluntary participants. First Family, then workmates and friends. Around 90% showed the same high antibody count that means they are successfully immunized. He says there are no harmful side effects, it's basically an antigen mixed in a injectable solution. He shares the recipe on his website. He says it can be adapted to cover the new mutants, too. We get to that later.

The next thing he did was present his immunization shot to the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut. It's the German state bureau for vaccination and bio medicin. They decide what vaccinations and medicine is allowed to be used in Germany.

briber*COUGHY*... sorry I have a bit of a thick throat because it makes me so angry!!!

The next thing they do is sue Prof. Dr. Stoecker. The thing is, he counter moved and since he is a Doctor and won't sell it, their lawsuit will fail. The counter-move was to publish the recipe immediately. German News TV Station Spiegel.de reported on it on TV. Here is the video, but it's in German.

more following, I want to get this out before the website vanishes! I have read some well known members on biology here, maybe they can look at it and drop their opinions.

Be aware that Prof. Dr. Stoecker is not unknown, his company was the first that developed tests for MERS, this new COV-2 and others. He is not a fraud, he sold his old institute for bio medicine and immunity for around 1 billion (Deutsche Mark or Euro) and built his own laboratory where he developed this new immunization shot. He also shares negative comments agout Angela Merkel and had other political remarks. Expect this to be used against him.

Most articles I read use subliminal negative things like putting "recobinable antigen" in "" to make it appear it's something curious and not verified, while it's THE established method for hepatitis and other nasty stuff. The antigen can be shipped in powder form, does not need to be super cooled and lasts long. It's high efficient, no RNA/DNA bulls hitting and the other nasty side effects.

No wonder it can not be allowed. The thing is, they (Pharma) can not do a lot about it because any doctor is legally allowed to mix it themselves, that is, if they can get their hands on it...

Would be a shame if a few accidents happen in future... maybe at some laboratory infrastructure needed... like it happened with primers and other things...

Recipe
Translation

Take 15 micrograms of recombinant S1 subunit RBD (Arg319-Phe541) three times for one person. I used Alhydrogel from InvivoGen as Adiuvans: Shake well and draw up 200 microliters of it with the tuberculin syringe. Draw 10 milliliters of table salt into a larger syringe and add the 200 microliters, mix. 500 microliters per shot, with which you mix your portion of antigen. Everything pretty sterile.

A single 2,000 liter reactor can produce 45 g of antigen per day, which would be enough for 1 million people. A high-density culture system creates five times the amount. Within six months one could produce vaccine for 80% of the population of Germany in a medium-sized laboratory.

Original, from his blog

Man nehme dreimal 15 Mikrogramm rekombinante RBD der S1-Untereinheit (Arg319-Phe541) für eine Person. Als Adiuvans habe ich Alhydrogel von InvivoGen verwendet: Ordentlich durchschütteln und davon 200 Mikroliter mit der Tuberkulinspritze aufziehen. In eine größere Spritze 10 Milliliter Kochsalz aufziehen und die 200 Mikroliter dazugeben, mischen. Davon 500 Mikroliter pro Schuss, mit denen man seine Portion Antigen vermischt. Alles hübsch steril.

Mit einem einzigen 2000-Liter-Reaktor kann man 45 g Antigen pro Tag produzieren, das würde für 1 Million Personen reichen. Mittels eines Hochdichte-Kultursystems schafft man die fünffache Menge. Innerhalb eines halben Jahres könnte man Impfstoff für 80% der Bevölkerung Deutschlands in einem mittelgroßen Laborraum produzieren.

Link to recipe

Google translate the whole page with comments

Description is also on the mainpage (German)
www.winfried-stoecker.de...

Video
The video broadcast from Spiegel TV

sorry for typos, I am in a haste, I wanted to share this before the website is gone maybe.
edit on 5.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: added google translate for the whole page

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Archived the linked site at this tinyurl.

Interesting information and I'll be looking for more about it.
edit on 3/5/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/21 by Ksihkehe because: Grrrrr

edit on 3/5/21 by Ksihkehe because: Okay, changed archive to tinyurl link, should be working properly now.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What are these "recombinant antigen"?

Wikipedia says this

Recombinant antibodies are antibody fragments produced by using recombinant antibody coding genes.[1] They mostly consist of a heavy and light chain of the variable region of immunoglobulin. Recombinant antibodies have many advantages in both medical and research applications, which make them a popular subject of exploration and new production against specific targets.
en.wikipedia.org...

How Recombinant Antibodies Are Changing Research

These sources support Prof. Dr. Stoeckers claims on the topic. Let's hope this emergency sail he threw out, his recipe catches strong breeze and takes off. This is too important to be surpressed. If there is so much resistance it just validates my thoughts in early 2020 that I voiced to a pen friend when this all started. It's about control, it's about collecting data.

I had others things on my mind like forced digital curency, privacy, restriction of freedom, they all turned out to be correct. Now we're in this and sorry to tell you TPTB has another one or two years of numbing us all down on their plan.

Even with this new shot, it would take until the end of 2021 to finish this disease off. Until then expect the corrupt and sold out governments to tighten their grip around our throats. This is why there will be resistance to this relative easy, affordable and safe solution. They can't have the whole cake, they didn't do enough damage yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Awesome!

I expected someone to do it, didn't ask on purpose. Not that the site goes down because everybody downloads. Thank you very much.

Add: Attention, if anybody read the comment section, the Professor himself is "admin". He gives some more answers to a lot of questions.
Add2: I added a link for auto translation including the comment section.

edit on 5.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: I added a link for auto translation including the comment section.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
God protect Dr. Stoecker!
'They' are probably arranging an 'accident' as I type this.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I will only quibble with his claim of "no side effects". People are lighting their hair on fire over all the current vaccines, due to not long enough trials..which were far more extensive that this guys.

Anyone who claims "no side effects" of ANY medicine or vaccine..I'm not believing.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
I agree and it is healthy to be cautious. It is also important to know that he reffered to the technique itself.

It's has less potential (for harm) than most, if not all other methods of immunization. No toxic boosters that support the body response. No dead or weaked viruses. No RNA or DNA messing. The method itself established and even the most trusted voice in my country, Dr. Dorsten has verified it with tests that it's efficient and working.

Add: Less potential to harm
edit on 5.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sadly the agenda is the china injection, is not way those behind the covid virus will allow any other injection but the one that contains the technology, is not about covid is about the injection.

I wish this doctor success but doubt the US China pharma will let this real vaccine in the country.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sadly the agenda is the china injection,

What exactly is that? the China injection?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's all about money and power all over again. That the institute ,responsible for the decision if and when a medicine or vaccination can be used would be benefiting from big corporations isn't that unimaginable.

Just like I would not be surprised if the hoster suddenly decides to cancel his website. Or other things.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Is the deal that China made with selected countries and pharma to promote their injection, China is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the RNA technology and they will do anything to keep profiting.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No wonder they tried to clamp down on him, imagine how much revenue the Drug Cartel will lose if nations make there own vaccines, this is wonderful and I believe he has saved a lot of lives.

Makes you wonder though if one man can do this in his own laboratory - even though he is undoubtedly a world class expert in the field then why did it take entire teams so long to come up with inferior solutions, it will also mean that they can not now use it for there agenda 21/30 sustainable development plan and too late he should be safe because he has done the smartest and most ethical thing he could by posting full instructions on how to develop the treatment online for all the world to see.

God bless and keep him safe.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Apparently Merkel refused the Oxford/Astra Zenica shot.

I wonder if she will back this one. She's on her last term anyway.

It would be nice if she does something awesome before she steps down.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Do you ever step back for a second and notice how easy it is for a nefarious agenda to take place right before your very eyes?

Be honest please.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: vonclod

Do you ever step back for a second and notice how easy it is for a nefarious agenda to take place right before your very eyes?

Be honest please.

I understand how easy it is to "see" things, whether it's a 100% reality, is a completely different thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Agenda 21 now called Agenda 30 or The Great Reset is outlined in this interesting article, he may be only looking at it from one point of view but I believe he is dead on with the exception of calling it communism though it may as well be, the difference is the RICH are THE PARTY rather than the rich being deposed by THE PARTY which I admit is splitting hairs as they are every bit as bad as one another but?.
www.searchforthetruth.co.uk...

So you can see why they found Covid 19 very useful and why they would resist a cheap, easy to produce and more affective cure than there chosen money making and less than perfect rubber stamped trojan horse Vaccines that could contain just about anything for all we and the people administering them actually know.

Covid has given them the emergency they need to enact there plan or at least to get it started and that is exactly what they have done.

The advent of 3d printers and probably behind closed doors molecular scale 3d printers has given them the means to do away with the need for labour, automation produced by such automated plant's will replace human labour in all things under there control, the machines will mine, refine and ship the raw materials to there 3d printing plant's were they will then be used to produce whatever the elite desire and so they want rid of the excess population that will just be under foot and a danger to there control system.

edit on 5-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The depressing part about it is that a few hundred psychopaths seem to be getting away with their criminal enterprise while seven and a half billion people offer little to no resistance.
The brainwashing and propaganda is working so well that the victims will run headlong towards their doom thinking that the perpetrators are going to help.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Scary stuff man.

That's why populist movements are so viciously attacked by the media and the establishment in general.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Like vondod said... how can you claim no adverse effects when your test population is 120 people? Any 'scientist' knows that statement is garbage.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If these are their plans and I do believe they are their plans then it would make sense imo that the gun grab will happen first. They may need a false flag event to trigger this, but I expect there to be a move on guns in Biden’s first term for certain.

What do think will happen? Will the American people give them back or is this the hill they are willing to die on. Most ppl are too distracted and I feel like if they want to reclaim guns there will be no problem doing so. People need to wake up. This communist takeover is happening before our very own eyes.

What the # can we do about it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join