It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard this sound before?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It sounds like a Stag but sped up!
But its way to long?
its some kind of cryptoid.

Need to listen to it sped up or slowd down.
you need a 50 cal with Armor-piercing bullet.
and HE hand grenades.

Fake sasquatch! look up other sounds of them.
simler.

edit on 8-3-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I know of others who have talked about hearing fearsome sounds. It's one of the beautiful things about living near the wilderness. There is so much rich mystery that it actually enhances your life with wonder.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I was wondering what time of the year this was?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

The incident definitely piqued my curiosity.

I've been reflecting on the incident and some of the things that came to mind.

The time of the year, the nature of the sound, remembering that time back in the '90s and chatting some more with my daughter, leads me to lean on it most likely being a wolverine.

Wolverines are probably rare in my neck of the woods, and if that's the case we wouldn't hear them very often. Looking back on the thread, I looked up some wolverine sounds, and they were making like a sound that reminded me of hyenas too.

Wolves, the predator, and the nature of my encounter with that large beaver at the lake suggest to me that perhaps bigfoot is a better suspect somewhere else.

Idk what it was, but putting this out there can give others something to ponder.

It'll be interesting to see any more comments down the line, I never really thought about wolverines living in our area before.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A lot of posts for this thread. You could graph it with an O Scope and then compare it to other screams. It may or not be genuine and Scott Nelson would probably be the best judge of this. I don't go into the woods anymore unarmed and this is one of the reasons. When it gets really quiet with no bird or insect noises you're in the presence of The Others and it's time to take great care of your personal safety. My best,

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Absolutely. a reply to: TheMadTitan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join