It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard this sound before?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I had a recent conversation with my daughter, and she had reminded me of an odd experience one night in the wee hours of the morning.

While retiring for the night, a scary unusual sound was heard. Checking outside through the windows, there was nothing unusual to be seen. She noticed the neighbors looking as well. Everything was dead quiet and it was only heard once.

I remembered when she had mentioned this originally, several months back. I had figured it was a bear? Bears don't teleport though...

Fast forward to today, she had found a clip with a sound just like it. I asked if it was a similar sound or if it was much closer to what everybody heard. She described it as the latter.

So have you ever heard something like this before? Any ideas?

edit on 4-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling, fixed link formatting

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Just sounds like a dude yelling..

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Be careful you may have Matt moneymaker in your neighborhood!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow- what the hell was that?!
No I've never heard anything like that..

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So, that's creepy.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yes, it's audio ripped from

Around 14:28

edit on CST11America/ChicagoMarpm04CST0231pm by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I can say that is strange no matter if it is human or something else. Not a wolf or a Bear. Has to be human or similar and I've never met a Bigfoot nor heard a human have that intense of a roar. That was long and loud and seemed all one breath. I am open to it being more than human. I wish we had found a dead one or remains. That would do it.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Woah... Uncanny. That is some high quality video there...

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Yes, it's audio ripped from

Around 14:28

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

One of the possibilities that came up.Idk, like some really big angry drug induced yell? It was heard between the houses. Afterwards, no obvious sounds, steps or tracks. I don't remember her describing anything amiss in area afterwards.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Bigfoot got the wrong address?lol, she got the impression it wanted to be left alone hearing that. I found it curious, I think the mushroom picker was in a more forested area. In the suburbs, not so much

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Neither had I, I imagine it had a large set of lungs.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I asked her if it was like kinda a bassy/shaky, iirc it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Interesting, like the sound of the triceratops. Unusual, this sound coming from the spot. One of the possibilities that came up was someone playing the sound.I thought perhaps coming downward from the air, like an airplane.

This was a one off event, I wonder if someone fell asleep watching a clip and the volume was on real high...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It makes me wonder about what else could be out there. It's cool to be able to bring this kind of thing up, and get others to weigh in.

The neighbouring forest in the area is rather shallow, tempting to cut through as a shortcut. We get bears, and mountain lions around here. The animals have been great though, common sense for the most part and there are no issues.

Yours was another impression, we felt talking about this.

Wow, I just remembered something else from way back.

I recall many, many years ago before the area was as developed, walking down the trail with my parents and hearing a scary ass roar.

Lol, my dad booked it.(He ran faster then us) We only heard it once that time too.

I'm going to ask my mom is the sound reminds her of anything...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is not hard to edit sound into a video.
It's youtube.
Not sure what else to say.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wonder if possibly be a stag or elk.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Yep, that's exactly it! LOL

I was gonna say that it was Richard Barnett yelling at his lawyers and the court. But, you've found the exact sound tract.

Morrell of the story? You can't even trust mushroom guys!

edit on 5-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I’ve spent a lot of time in the backcountry. Never seen a Bigfoot. That sound is familiar tho, I’m not positive, but it sounds like a Wolverine. I don’t know where the encounter in the op was, but Wolverines range from Alaska across Canada and down into the American north west. They are extremely curious, solitary by nature, mate in mid summer, and will not share their range with another Wolverine of the same sex. A Wolverine is definitely best left alone.

The gentleman in the video did exactly the right thing when confronting a large carnivore in the wild. Retreat, but don’t run and don’t turn your back on it. You would not want to appear as prey.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

don't know what that was, but he was spot on. You hear that, it's time to go. now.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody screaming through a traffic cone

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join