It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 people in an SUV crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is some info in the FB group "El Sol del Valle Imperial" can't watch now but looks like a LEO in a press conference..

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, there goes half of Biden's base.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Saw a picture and it looked like the semi t-boned the Ford Expedition. Report said 14 dead on the scene. Truck actually didnt look too bad, but I assume lack of seat belts and all those people stuffed in the car resulted in severe blunt trauma.

Sad but certainly encouraged by our lax border policies and turning a blind eye to illegals.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sounds like Bidens fault for inviting the 3rd world to just come on in.
27 in a SUV?
WTH?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: RazorV66
From a picture I saw on another website, it looked like a Ford...maybe an Explorer.
I used to drive 2005 Explorer that had the 3rd row, you could fit 7 comfortably, maybe 8.
27 is mind boggling.

Ford Expedition. Slightly larger but I still have no idea how you could fit 27 people in there.

From the AP: "A harvest is underway in the region of most of the winter lettuce and other leafy greens eaten in the United States." I'm betting on illegals working the farms there. 15 dead out of 27. I couldn't imagine the scene when first responders arrived.

Expedition is huge. you can probably get 4 or 5 in front. Then you figure four or 5 in second row. Another 4 or 5 if sitting in laps. So now we are up to 10. Then you have third row. Same thing. Probably another 8 sitting in laps. So 18. Then you have rear cargo area. Probably 5 or 6 so now 22... Figure Mexicans aren't known for being large....

Driver couldn't see because he had three people sitting on his lap blocking his view.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, that is almost as crowded as having five full size well built guys around two hundred lbs in a bug driving down icy roads and flipping it on it's side. Climbing out the door of a bug is not easy when it is up in the air. But we rolled it on it's feet and carried it back on the road and continued bar hopping.

Twenty seven people in even a full size suv would be pretty crowded....maybe someone farted and the driver lost consciousness and hit the truck.

8 people would be crowded, sure screams illegals, not sure how many typical Americans would pack in 28...maybe high school? Any of it is horrible as many are most likely kids to hit that number.

Do I have to remind you that Florida exists?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The record is 41 people inside a Toyota SUV.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

Illegals confirmed in today's crash: www.foxnews.com...

My heart breaks for the children.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Do I have to remind you that Florida exists?

Maybe a pickup truck in days of old, 27 in a SUV...lol really?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: RazorV66
From a picture I saw on another website, it looked like a Ford...maybe an Explorer.
I used to drive 2005 Explorer that had the 3rd row, you could fit 7 comfortably, maybe 8.
27 is mind boggling.

Ford Expedition. Slightly larger but I still have no idea how you could fit 27 people in there.

From the AP: "A harvest is underway in the region of most of the winter lettuce and other leafy greens eaten in the United States." I'm betting on illegals working the farms there. 15 dead out of 27. I couldn't imagine the scene when first responders arrived.

Expedition is huge. you can probably get 4 or 5 in front. Then you figure four or 5 in second row. Another 4 or 5 if sitting in laps. So now we are up to 10. Then you have third row. Same thing. Probably another 8 sitting in laps. So 18. Then you have rear cargo area. Probably 5 or 6 so now 22... Figure Mexicans aren't known for being large....

Driver couldn't see because he had three people sitting on his lap blocking his view.

Apparently middle seats removed, so basically just a big cargo area...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join