It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts against Covid-19 narative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is a documentary of credible doctors and the like who think the Covid-19 pandemic narrative is not following the actual science. Only one side of the story is being allowed in mainstream media. Some treatments are safe and effective yet they are not widely followed. The vaccines are not proven safe and or effective.

Ask The Experts 2 - BBC Panorama Response - Oracle Films

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I do a lot of medical research and I for sure do not believe that the BS we are being fed which they say is backed by science is real science. They are cherrypicking what fits their beliefs about this virus and discounting anything that does not fit their belief. Actually, this happens in science quite often, but some group comes out and proves their conclusions improper a lot.

I have not even read the article, because I know the op is so true already I do not need more verification from professionals in that field, I have read a lot of professional evaluations that state our response is flawed. Masks do not hurt as long as you do not wear them for long periods of time and there is some benefit from wearing them in stores, heck, my wife has been way less sick when she wears a mask out in public. Me, I get my typical yearly cold with or without the mask. I suppose that is good since a common cold can help to kill cancer if it is starting to form.

This virus is not the flu, it is a cold on steroids.
edit on 1-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They are cherrypicking what fits their beliefs about this virus and discounting anything that does not fit their belief.

Welcome to Earth, where ideologies overrule facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Where survivors feel guilty because of it.
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I was trying to find the thread put up about this on ats a month or so ago. Warning that the vacine may cause your immune system to turn against you. Anyone know what is was called plz.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There's numerous evidence out there to indicate ( indicate , not suggest) that the mRNA lab created antibodies create deficiency in the body's auto immune system by lowering the T-cell count of the body's immune system. I was about in the 80's ..
Lowering the body's t-cell count, causing deficiency in the body's auto immune system was known as something else then..

Auto immune deficiency syndrome ( aka AIDS)
a reply to: purplemer

top topics

join