It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious thought on these guys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

FRAUDS.

I don’t know as much about Greer as I do about the other 3. The other three are DEFINITELY frauds. There is ample evidence of their fraudiness.

After a few months in the US during which "FRAUD!" has been used more times than is healthy, I'll save you time re Mr. Greer - he's a fraud, too.

However, why should he care if he has ENOUGH adoring fans? He's the one laughing. In Ufology, "enough" is the all-important factor when it comes to adoration and maintaining business.

PS: Oh, yeah... In My Opinion.

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

Steven Greer and David Wilcox are both charlatans. All in it for the money....

Amazing how people make statements like this without using the prefix "In my opinion..."

We all assume it's an opinion... unless the the poster is actually an all-knowing and all-seeing God.

But the odds on that are very low. Sorry, KKLOCO; strike me down with thunder if I'm wrong.

Oops.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I see there are opinions on my opinion.
Maybe I will switch tact with my posts then.

I am reading Disclosure, which is basically a list of testimony from supposed credible sources. So far, it hasn't moved me into reading or viewing any further material by Greer. The comments on Phil Schneider have piqued my interest enough to take a further look.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Naah Schneider was a fraud too.

See Phil Schneider's Dulce Base Delusions

America seems to have proportionally more fantasy prone individuals than the rest of the world for some reason. With a sizeable enough majority gullible enough to believe them.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Coorey Goode - Makes extraordinary claims such as having consistent first-person contact with aliens. Yet, his excuse to not releasing photos and other evidence was that disclosure will happen soon so it's pointless until then because of skeptics.

Pharaphrasing on memory but that's basically it.

David Wilcock - He has been a long time ufo enthusiast but he was the guy that took Coorey Goode to (ET) fame.

So be careful of these two. They tell wild stories and have well-made productions but can produce zero evidence.

Coorey claims to often be abducted by his ET friends. They know and encourage him to dpread the word but are incapable of sharing photos?

Coorey only has photos of him working in the nationol reserve. But he is apart of the secret space program and has contributed to exchanging LIVE with alien meetings.

My belief is that david wilcock is a professional media con man. He finds people who can make up BS and prop them up to be real lufe psuedo ET whistleblowers.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This picture alone, speaks a thousand words.

I’m not watching the video. It aired 6 days ago.

F$cking con men. Coorey isn't even a professional conman. He posted BS ET stories on forums before Wilcock picked him up and got him media attention.

It's a shame they're making alot of $$ off producing fake ET content.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

“unless the the poster is actually an all-knowing and all-seeing God.”

This, I am certainly not........ yet.

That’s the goal.

Probably not going to happen in this life, though.

Pretty damn sure that Wilcox and Greer don’t add anything positive to the ufology community. In fact, they provide the opposite.

At least I’ve got that part down pat.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join