It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists protest against white supremacy after black man brutally knifes Asian man on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well obviously it's a white guys fault. I can see the perpetrator has been in the army, he was taught by a white drill sergeant to kill. Then when he left the army his job interview, for a stock market trader was turned down by a white interviewee. Then just before the incident a white person refused to give him $20 for a hit. So really it's whiteys fault.
AND before you all go off, that was sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I’m Asian and have been following these attacks. There have been a lot of them.
Don’t believe for one second Asians don’t know who is doing it. Do not believe they
Are blaming the KKK.

I think it is all a deflection and there is about to be a reckoning. It doesn’t look good if two different “minority” groups are in fighting.
Optics look much better if everyone hates whitey. I think the attacks on the East coast have been varied but on the west coast it has been almost exclusively Black on Asian crime. There were rumblings even before Covid of this happening in the Seattle area.

Asians will only take so much for so long and
Then they will fight back. Groups are already chaperoning elders.
I actually think many Asians would have just taken a lot of the abuse, but once they started punching grandmas and grandpas all bets were off.

www.federalwaymirror.com...

edit on 22-2-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Bingo... The problem is that the democrats made it appear "racist" to stereotype and profile people. They've slowly drained common sense from all who follow their rhetoric. If a woman feels comfortable reaching over and locking her door, moving to the other side of the sidewalk, or clutching her purse, it's her GD free right to do so and should be able to do so without any grief or hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is a classic case of sweeping facts under the rug to protect black racism.

The media and at this point, local government (soon to be federal government as Kramala continues to make her Biden marionette dance around the stage), are complicit in doing everything in their power to redirect attention, rationalize or explain away this phenomenon.

There is a documented history of racism towards Asians in urban settings at the hands of blacks, particularly in East coast cities like Philadelphia and New York.

I recommend reading the book by Collin Flaherty, "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry:' The hoax of black victimization and those who enable it‪.‬. It is stuffed full of incidents like this horrific attack on the Asian gentleman. A very detailed analysis is done on a case in Philadelphia wherein a Vietnamese immigrant community had their children terrorized by black students at several schools. The response by the school administration (headed up by a black woman)? She essentially told the parents of the Vietnamese students that they should try to avoid angering black students, hence the title of this book.

I have a number of stories I can personally relate traveling into Manhattan every day for work for years that reinforce this phenomenon.

AND NOTHING IS EVER SAID OR DONE ABOUT IT, ESPECIALLY BY THOSE WHO ARE ENTRUSTED TO DO DO ("media" and local government)

It's important to not draw conclusions like "all blacks are racists" or other generalizations, which in and of themself are racist Nobody, not Collin or other courageous journalists like him make such assertions.

The salient thing here is to scrutinize the behavior of MSM and authority figures, school administrators, local government officials, even national politicians, who not only provide cover for this ongoing social threat, they continue to counter-attack by fabricating and spreading this notion that "white supremacists" are pervasive in society and are responsible for much of the troubles we see in minority communities. It's a B.S. deflection tactic meant to coddle minorities, which is the WORST thing one can do: it prevents the responsible parties for being accountable for their own conduct, AND it begins to foster resentment from other races towards people of color.

Despite what the MSM and their SJW brown shirts might say or do, if you talk to folks in various Asian communities (they are not monolithic), and I have, you will see that they are are FULLY aware of this false narrative promulgated by the media. It's not fooling anyone.

More people need to get with the program and understand this crusade about racism, bias and social justice, and see it for what it: a psy-op at a massive level, designed to compensate for the abrogation of self-accountability and personal responsibility, the utter social and moral breakdown in minority communities, and craft a narrative that "it the MAN who be holdin' allyall down".

WAKE UP.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: LSU2018
Gotta keep.us separated or we will unite against this tyrannical government.

You gotta admit the sheeple believe the narrative hook line and sinker.

Cant help all small businesses just the minority owned ones because you know whitey.

That's what democrats call unity.

Just keep continuing to divide the people. I just wonder if/when the democrat peons will ever wake up and see what their leaders are truly up to, or if they've got too much self pride to admit they were wrong all this time so they keep following the rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I’m Asian and have been following these attacks. There have been a lot of them.
Don’t believe for one second Asians don’t know who is doing it. Do not believe they
Are blaming the KKK.

I think it is all a deflection and there is about to be a reckoning. It doesn’t look good if two different “minority” groups are in fighting.
Optics look much better if everyone hates whitey. I think the attacks on the East coast have been varied but on the west coast it has been almost exclusively Black on Asian crime. There were rumblings even before Covid of this happening in the Seattle area.

Asians will only take so much for so long and
Then they will fight back. Groups are already chaperoning elders.
I actually think many Asians would have just taken a lot of the abuse, but once they started punching grandmas and grandpas all bets were off.

Right on, ^^^ she gets it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Utopian thinking.

Get rid of those whites and there would be no strife, struggle, hatred, violence, etc., they are the root of all evil.

Those are dangerous attitudes to hold, but here we are starting to see them.

I call it "Blutopian". Nothing utopian about the division they're pushing.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

They want to "help" them but they're also pushing that stimulus with a $15/hour minimum wage. If they think they were struggling before ... and this after another minority Congresscritter, Ro Kanna, was caught on film admitting they don't want any businesses that can't pay that minimum.

If you're struggling now, you won't exist after that.

Those people are too ignorant to understand that if you can only afford a few bags of groceries on a minimum wage paycheck, that once stores have to increase prices to afford the new minimum wage paychecks, they will still only be able to afford a few bags of groceries IF they still have a job and don't get laid off to cover cost.

What good is an education when it doesn't prepare you for the real world?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
The most ridiculous part is that I'm not the least bit surprised.

This response just seems to be the 'norm' nowadays.

I guess I have no idea wtf normal even is anymore.

ETA: or maybe I just wish I didn't know.......

Thou must blame white people and conservatives
and Trump or those who voted for Trump
for everything evil,

even if a liberal
or the people who "belong to Democrats" did it.

1st Commandment of the Law of Liberalism
and the doctrine of the Democrat Party.

HATE is normal now.

If you are a liberal you MUST HATE
and blame any group who fails to vote for your side,
for all the ills in the world.

It is never the liberal or Democrat's
or the people who "belong to the Democrats" fault,
NEVER,
they are all saints, angels, perfect,
God like superior thinkers and human beings.

Whenever something bad happens it is the fault of conservatives,
people who voted for Trump,
and white people who aren't liberals -
and HATE is the appropriate response
to all of these people liberals/Democrats insist are evil personified.

EVEN if a person who "belongs to the Democrats" is caught on camera
and seen by many to do the evil deed,

it is never the fault of people who "belong to the Democrats",
never, ever and don't you dare forget it,

because then it is your fault,

even if you weren't there or didn't do it,

liberals will find a way to make you guilty and pay.

That is what is normal in today's US society.

HATE, HATE and more HATE toward anyone who does not submit to the God of liberalism and its ever changing politically correct bible of the day.

This is the new normal and fundamental change that Biden supporters voted for in 2020. Congratulations on getting what you voted for!

edit on 2/22/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

"...direct, coordinated effort..."

Exactly.

They are trying to deliberately incite a civil war.
edit on 2/22/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
A Black man attacks an Asian man and it's the White mans fault.
Can you imagine the mental gymnastics these folks have to do to believe this ? How do they even begin to make that connection ?

I honestly can't wrap my brain around that level of gullible.

It isn't gullibility. It's absolute hatred.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Morality, ethics, and behavior start in the home. If the parent(s) are corrupt, so too are the children.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've noticed that not a single democrat has commented on this story up to this point.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Biden basically called them stupid and they've done nothing. Said nothing.

Where's the faux outrage?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I was thinking about this at work and it is crystal clear to me why the dems are doing this.

They are gonna mandate 15 dollar an hour minimum wage then they are only gonna help minority business owners. All the mom and pop white owned businesses will go out of business.

The minority owned businesses will be propped up using our tax payer dollars.

They are trying g to make us all equally poor and dependent on the government.

You will own nothing and you will like it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Get rid of those whites and there would be no strife, struggle, hatred, violence, etc., they are the root of all evil.

Those are dangerous attitudes to hold, but here we are starting to see them.

My question is when, if ever, are white Americans ever going to wake up to this thinking. The latest Covid stimulus bill provided:
www.theblaze.com... etter__PM%202021-02-20&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Addressing farm loans, the bill states that the Agriculture Department "shall provide a payment in an amount equal to 120% of the outstanding indebtedness of each socially disadvantaged farmer or rancher as of January 1, 2021, to pay off the loan directly or to the socially disadvantaged farmer or rancher. The purpose of the debt payments is to "alleviat[e] discriminatory barriers preventing socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers from fully participating in the American farm economy."

The bill also provides another $1 billion to the same group for "outreach, mediation, financial training, capacity building training, cooperative development training and support, and other technical assistance to socially disadvantaged groups.""

Quite obviously the DNC is now not only alligned with the CCP but the ANC as well. This is how whites in the US get to the same non-citizen status as enjoyed by whites in South Africa. And stupid white people in the US are paying fat taxes to help speed this along. Paying for their own doom.

The solution is obvious........if you are a white property or business owener, farmer or rancher, get out now while the getting's still good; before rapacious confiscatory estate taxing takes place to beggar your children and render them to tent city homelessness. The intelligent ones have left the cities, but in the age of the Uni-Party, no far is far enough away.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We are living in the early stages of Nazi Germany, but this time middle aged white men are the new Jew, and the holocaust that is just beginning, will bring death and suffering on the world population, like never before. And that is the plan

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Its 2021, so maybe he was self identifying as a white woman for that day?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Time to get suited up for muh hangin'

I guess we deserve it or something, or rather we are just in the way. They need a boogeyman, once done wiht Whites, you know Asians are next on their list.

Good luck to you all

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I dunno why I still watch it but I occasionally watch democracy now just to see how bad it's gotten. I think either last Thursday or Friday the headlines started out with a bunch of videos of 'white supremacists' attacking Asians...most of the time.the attackers were blurred out but...yea...attackers didn't look white to me in any of the videos..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join