It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Democrats been infiltrated by foreign influence?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh my god, you guys are such a bunch of drama queens!

Yes, the skies going to fall down because Trump got voted out by the people... the economy will crash, nuclear war will break out and China will now rule over you.

Like seriously... get a grip dudes.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yes, the skies going to fall down because Trump got voted out by the people... the economy will crash, nuclear war will break out and China will now rule over you.

Who said anything about nuclear war?
Why would China irradiate it's new toy?
edit on 20-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Lol, I wasnt going for that...but when you answer the questions in the op. Some of those policies should not be debatable.

Many of the Democrats actions kill jobs and make American citizens less safe? No?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The future is in the hands of your ideology.

Are you going to own it?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trump got voted out by the people.

Yeah that didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Trump got voted out by the people.

Yeah that didn't happen.

It only happened because they SAY it happened.
Dems now own the media, tech companies and the educational system.

China owns the Dems...so China decides who wins our elections now.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Does opening borders make citzens less or more safe during covid?
Does opening borders during a job shortage help or hurt Americans who need jobs?

Despite his so‐​called “deportation moratorium,” Biden has continued to detain and deport recent crossers. He is continuing a Trump policy known as “expulsion” under which the Border Patrol arrests anyone who crosses illegally and drives the immigrants to a port of entry and pushes the immigrants back into Mexico. Expelled immigrants receive no hearing, no lawyer, no due process — just a shove to the spine.

What about legal immigration? Surely Biden has opened the borders for them? Sadly, he has not. Yes, he did revoke Trump’s discriminatory “Muslim ban” based on phony security concerns, but he has maintained even worse policies that make that recission almost meaningless.
www.cato.org...

Does opening travel to countries that sponsor terrorism make citizens more or less safe?

The 9/11 hijackers were Saudi.

Does letting iran obtain nuclear abilities make citzens less or more safe?

How does sanctioning the pants of them and not having a deal deter their Nuclear abilities.

Raising minimum wage would be the final nail in the coffin for restuarant and small business owners.

Keeping the poor poor doesn't help your economy , more money in pocket means more money in tills.

Does no cash bail make citzens less or more safe?

Dunno.

Does stopping an almost complete pipeline make the u.s. ..more or less dependent on foreign oil?

As the US is no longer dependent on foreign oil I guess it won't make a difference , other then protecting the environment it was supposed to flow through.

Its almost to the point where they have to be stopped? No?

4 years.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
I mean, the important question is, does Uber think you're a drama queen?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You do understand how communist and Marxist revolutions work? And the card carrying members of the communist party work. There is your answer.

It’s a cult at this point.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: a325nt

Nope.

It's GAME OVER for freedom.
Learn Chinese.

That, or Trump really did already take care of things, we are in devolution, and will soon emerge stronger than ever.

I don't believe it is true... but I hope it is true with every fiber of my being.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

At this point past few months money has been draining out of USA at speeds world has never seen before. Brexit effect on UK was a billion usd per day. Here and now with marxist takeover of USA, it's tenfold... Indian stock market records every week higher and higher record daily foreign investments. It does not require to be a genius to see that this is going to be effing ugly once the real economy starts to reflect the financial reality. June-August is my guess, and there is 3 more years to take this horror show. God have mercy.
edit on 20-2-2021 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2021 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Being from another country, you are not affected by the sh!t policies these fools are putting in place.
Bottom line is Trump helped the American people while he was able to, the asshole Democrats do not help us, that is a fact.
But deflect away.....

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

He's already opened the borders, stopped a pipeline and is coming after "assault" weapons and "high capacity" magazines next, so yeah... The sky is doing exactly what I was concerned about.

Steel prices are thru the roof now too.

Elections have consequence and Biden's will be huge but you just keep your head in the sand.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Oceans have salt 😃

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: IAMTAT
Or better yet, learn coding.

Since these fools think bleachbit is a physical action.

Digitally, they are weak. Electronically, they are weak.

Break their systems.

I dont think this can be overstated..

[Potentially Offensive Meme Terms Inbound]

Basically, we have a bunch of boomers that know just enough about tech to be dangerous. I suspect this basic level of knowledge is derived from the participation of younger.. Initiates, lets call them. However, due to the introduction of advanced interface design, most younger folks only know how to navigate the electronic waters rather than truly harnessing its potential or knowing the mechanics.

Conversely on the "right," it tends to be even less, with any time & energy being invested into memes (good ones though).

So, neither major social group really knows what to do. When thats coupled with systems that foster rampant emotional addiction, as well as the dumbest takes possible getting the most attention, well here we are.

The "left" uses tech simply to complement their obsolete corporate-political ideology. The "right" just wants to be left alone.

Saying that Americans in power have been bought by "foreign" influence is about as accurate as it is incorrect. Its all just as homegrown as it is international.

I think what you are talking about is the single biggest advantage we have, but very few understand it.. much less utilize it.

Many still seem to be waiting for politics to solve everything.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The "left" uses tech simply to complement their obsolete corporate-political ideology. The "right" just wants to be left alone.

If you think the "right" isn't as invested in the corporate-political ideology as the left... you are naïve. Corporations contribute to both parties and receive the benefits from both parties. If the system is obsolete as you claim, how would you change it? You don't like capitalism?

edit on 20-2-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: RazorV66
I wouldn't say that. They were caught.

They were smart enough to blast propaganda and brainwash masses.

They hold key positions that allow scapegoats caught, to just resign.

We need to dismantle their systems, not just look at presidential elections.

We need mayors, senators, district managers. Not just the oval office. We need police chiefs, sheriffs, etc.

Get local, stop viewing their games and look at your home. Plant roots, make it a place you want to be proud of with your kids and family.

Great idea, loving it, even gave it consideration for my township area, to get involved locally. However, after working for both the township and county, and living here for 25 years, I have seen how corrupt they are. Nepotism, cronyism, dirty games in politics, and a greed for local power is endemic in our area. I seriously doubt they are influenced by China or even communism, but bad is bad and given the opportunity, they'd be right there making deals and selling out to pretty much anybody with a kick back or bribe.

So a good house cleaning should start locally, but it won't be any easier and they are already in a position to make your life hell if you rock their boat. You might be better off just joining the resistance after it forms in your area.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didnt say any of that

First, a distinction must be made between "right/left" and "democrat/republican." Then, we must make distinctions between actual policy versus consistent social group behavior.

Anyway, 90% of politicians are essentially part of the same group. However, there are conflicting interests. i.e. They are pretty much all corporate-politically driven, however with different visions of what that means. These interests can be pitted against one another to stall things, which ideally is what someone like Trump would accomplish. Someone like Trump wants to exploit the nation by building up the systems he wishes to benefit from. Whereas the opposition wants to tear it down in order to establish exploitation far beyond mere profit.

My concern is more with the latter, the technocratic corporate-political group much, much more than any other.

I have no problems with capitalism. However, just like most paradigms, it is prone to moving towards absolute centralization and collectivism. Which, of course, means that happens at the expense of the individual.

Historically, it was a matter of keeping this reigned in while still maintaining centralized infrastructure & systems that were, imo, absolutely necessary for the function of our civilization.

Those centralized systems are no longer required though. In fact, they have become highly detrimental.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Is water wet ?

Democrats are TOTALLY penetrated and controlled by the CCP, to the extreme of defending the Communist genocide of Uighurs in China by the CCP....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join