It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So bored of all of this. I decided to make bread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

If I get the recipe I will post it.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

That would be awesome... thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Awesome, mad respect to you. From the post I didn't know if you were heavily experienced and I'm still pretty new here in getting to know other members. If I had known, I wouldn't have droned on about things you probably already know. I also tried to keep it simple and relatable to anybody else that might be interested. I look forward to sharing more between us in the future.

I didn't get a formal education for my occupation at the time, I was apprenticed. I left as I got older because it was time for something new and the job was wearing on my body. I was moving up to 4 tons of dough a day and went home exhausted and worn down every day. It's still 12 years of training the art and work ethic I don't regret. The crazy part is I was in incredible physical shape back then and had to intake 5-6,000 calories a day to maintain weight. But I also rollerbladed to and from work everyday.

I do miss dodging deer at 2am on the way to work on the park trail.

edit on 25-2-2021 by Morbidlynx because: Gremlins

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I made a thread on dolma a long while back. I do like the tartness of grape leaves. But I'm craving savory and meaty comfort foods lately.

Now it's a race to see who will have stuffed cabbage pics up first!

Hey buds... need a pause on that first to post stuffed cabbage. Did a covid breakup. Guau! Best I felt in years. Not getting my cooking gear back until march 6th. I now live in Raleigh. I need a moment!!! Hahahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I made a thread on dolma a long while back. I do like the tartness of grape leaves. But I'm craving savory and meaty comfort foods lately.

Now it's a race to see who will have stuffed cabbage pics up first!

Hey buds... need a pause on that first to post stuffed cabbage. Did a covid breakup. Guau! Best I felt in years. Not getting my cooking gear back until march 6th. I now live in Raleigh. I need a moment!!! Hahahaha

I'll be waiting for you..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join