It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did it man!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Enough gaps in the walls that you end up with insects wintering over so that in the fall you have clusters of the horrible things in the corners of your ceilings.

My parents battled that one with labybugs one year. They burned out a vacuum.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've been there. Great place.

I'm a total wacko, not only do I have an old home but I also pay people to stay in/visit their old homes.

I talked to the keeper of the house years ago. I asked him flat out if it was haunted, I know it is.
He told me he is a Priest but if the house was haunted, it was haunted by a good ghost....

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So as of today I have I have been in my new house for two weeks! I never want to drive over 1k again in a full-sized U-haul with a car attached again.
But I made my way out of possibly one of worst places to live.
Unfortunately the house I got is almost 100 years old. Much work needs to be done. It is a keeper though. Even has a mother in-law home out back!
Last week I had a friend bring a crew and install central heating and air. Good thing they did cause now I am stuck cause this darn snow storm. The main pipe to the mih is crap so that is going to cost a penny but I can rent that out for six months and that will easily pay for it.
I got almost everything unpacked.
I do believe I have forgotten what it is like to be truly cold. I was used to Vegas weather. I got used to 55f being cold. Now I am back to 10f or-10f.
But ya know what.....it was all worth it man!
I made a boo boo and didn't look at the upcoming potential weather forecast. I started working on what I am going to turn into my shooting range. But now I can't even get to it man. I did find a truck to buy on the cheap. 1984 Chevy extended ranchers truck.
Dude this is going to be so awesome!
I would love to post pics but I am no good at that. Maybe I can get AM to post them for me.
I do have to ATS name drop for someone that I argue at times with but she is one hell of a member.
Actually I won't drop her ATS name (lumi) cause that could draw attention. But she is the one that really kept giving me crap for living where I was and me not being able to do what I want to do.
I know this thread is kinda all over the place But so much has been going on. I tried to keep this short and to the point. And also this is my style man.
And I drove nonstop and have one hell of a cramp in my back still. Not that that is really a reason to complain.

Congratulations mate. I hope home is where you lay your head.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join