It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terri Schiavo Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was in the lobby of my building when I found a bunch of photos of Terri Schiavo in her hospital bed lying on the floor. Then I watched a show where she was interviewed--she was completely well in the show, but there was a weird quality/aura about the image. She seemed in general good spirits but expressed the hope that she could remain alive because she was optimistic that in the future she could benefit from medical innovations or long-term physical therapy. She didn't seem desperate to remain alive or anything like that, but her opinion was that if she died now it would be a bit of a waste, because her consciousness as Terri is continuing in a dreamworld inside her body. She said that if she died, her soul would be "released," but it would not be the unique personality of Terri but a more general "oversoul" made up of the many personalities over many lifetimes. She said she just looks at the ending of her particular lifetime with a degree of regret and if it could be extended--in her present physical inert state or perhaps one with some slight improvements--that would be great. But there was no sense of desperation.

"Dude, that was just a dream, man, it don't mean nuthin'"

join