It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They/Them/He/She/Whatever is Mighty Upset, I think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To be REALLY honest, I am not sure if this is a female or a male. Someone in the Comments on YouTube says. "does that woman have a mustache or is it a man with a woman's voice?", they actually have a point.
That is not really what this is about though, I am only pointing out the obvious, because I really and truly do not know what sex this person is.
Anyway, to hear what this (fill in the blank here) says about fatness AND racism is pure, 100% craziness, I mean, they do not come any more insane than this (fill in the blank here).

This (fill in the blank here) talks (really fast) about why there is no such thing as obesity, and that, well, you really need to hear it for yourself.
There is just so much wrong with this (fill in the blank here), their thoughts, and the subject(s) that (fill in the blank here) is an expert on that I felt I had to post this, not 'just' to make fun of (fill in the blank here), but to show how the world has gone to a place that any normal person cannot comprehend.

Please, do yourself a favor, read the COMMENTS below the YouTube video, that in itself is worth the time and effort.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Scientists still claim that the discovery of bisphenol-A being synthetic estrogen came AFTER it was decided to be used in all of our food containment.... right.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
KETO MFER GET ON IT OR STFU

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson
This is all of the proof that I need!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Now dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout! heheh

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp
My first thought on seeing the video:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
CRINGE!
That TRUMPS my video!

Really, I loved "Pat" back in the day, but I tried to watch this again, and I just couldn't, in today's world that is just too realistic and cringey for me. I'm not lying either. heheh
God almighty, they had no idea back then that was going to be a real thing soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Scientists still claim that the discovery of bisphenol-A being synthetic estrogen came AFTER it was decided to be used in all of our food containment.... right.

They have known the effect of these synthetic estrogen compounds from plastics since the sixties....they just chose to ignore that they could effect people and animals.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The problem with people is that Body Positivity got co-opted by folks who were unhealthy as an excuse to stay unhealthy.

Body Positivity is about people who are actually a healthy weight but still don't look like super models. Not everyone will when they're healthy.

I don't, but I'm fine with that because I know I can kick butt like this and I feel great. That's body positivity. Some women will still have broad hips and need a larger size like a 10 or even 12. They may have a bit of padding on the hips because that's where the last of their body's reserves will go, but their waistline will be under the line for overweight or obese. Some women will have broad shoulders, etc.

We all have different frames and shapes and faces, but it doesn't change that too much fat and no waistline is still too much fat and no waistline. That's not and never will be healthy.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Without a raycist thought entering my tiny little head, I can say as a fat person, fat people are fat, due to the life choices they make. A select few exist due to medical issues, but diet and exercise, or lack of, play a rather large part in the making of a fat person. When I was younger, more active and a 2 pack a day smoker, I was lean and dead sexy. Now, I'm fat and dead sexy, and it's all due to my excuse of quitting smoking 25 years ago and replacing cigarettes with fat food.

I can honestly say, I do know what I'm talking about, and that person, while they can talk fast and articulate, hasn't much of a clue.

I'm not a fan of the word 'obese', but then I'm not keen on being called a dickhead, although I have acted like one at times.
edit on 13-2-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I just had a thought! We need to cancel SNL! This is obviously shaming the LGBTQRST group and cannot be tolerated.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yeah, there is something to what you say, no doubt.
For me, you don't have to be thin and athletic looking to be healthy, not at all. Even body builders can have health problems, and I don't mean hormone shots either.
The difference is, being a giant fat-ass that rides a scooter at WalMart or being overweight because you may have a health problem that is preventable. I have known people that are way overweight and they all had the same thing in common, they eat like a horse.

Hey, I ain't skinny, I'm not fat either, but for my age I look good, I exercise daily and I eat as well as I can, I eat NO CARBS, at all, purposely. That was a conscious effort on my part, if I didn't eat the way I do, I would be in not so good shape.

This (fill in the blank here) person has no excuse, and I won't be listening to someone that is so obese that they can't handle it so they make excuses. I don't feel at all sorry for that (fill in the blank here) either.
People like this are mentally unbalanced and they try their best to make us see it their way, nope.

I was a string bean until I got married, I thought that I could eat anything that I want, giving zero thought to what that was doing to my health. The difference between me and (fill in the blank here) is that I made a decision to not be like this person. My mother always told me that I took after her brother, who was always so wiry that (supposedly) he had to eat 3 pounds of bananas to be considered heavy enough to join the U.S. Army back during WWII.
Whether or not that story is really true, I don't know, but she inadvertently had me thinking I was impervious to all things relating to health because of what she told me.
Ironically, that string-bean uncle of mine died of a massive heart attack while at the wheel of a Cadillac at the age I am right now, I'm still going. (So, I'll just never buy a Cadillac!)

edit on 13-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Truer words were never spoken.
I agree with what you say, and while I really don't try and start trouble calling people a FATTY, in this particular case I don't mind letting what I think be known. This person is literally doing damage to others, some will actually listen and allow themselves to believe what this (fill in the blank here) says. Apparently though, this person that is talking has more than just one problem, so maybe I shouldn't make fun of a seriously (mentally) ill person. Naw, I will still...

Being called a "dickhead" when you are one is different than when you aren't being one, but in this person's case, they are everything that we see and think, and more!

Even IF you are large and in charge, I'll always think of you as, "dead sexy". I mean, how can we not?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's be honest.

There is a difference between someone who is overweight and someone who is clinically obese, too. The second is in the stratosphere above the first on carrying extra pounds.

Either one could be due to verifiable medical issues, but many are there through their own personal poor choices and lack of discipline or inability to create a proper diet for themselves, and I don't mean starvation. I lost weight without an exercise regime. So now the exercise I'm in is only allowing me to eat a bit more each week and it's actually adding to my weight. It's hard to know I was down under 150 and now I'm up to 160, but I also know that all my clothes fit like they used to so I have to mentally tell myself I'm adding muscle, not fat.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dang this person has dillusions, don't care what they identify as, if they are trying to call me racist for saying they have a weight problem they are nuts. They just want attention and to justify their bad habits IMO.

Not to be a huge black cloud, but I lost my mom last week. She had adult onset diebetes along with a number of other factors including "obesity". Her death was caused by multiple organ shutdown, which is a huge result of obesity's effects on the body. Her mother also died from similar problems and was even heavier. I have my mother's blood type and can gain weight fast if I don't put down a few carbs and just stop exercising.

The last few times I spoke with her she sounded like she was giving up on enjoying anything about life, she knew what she was supposed to do to stay healthy but so many painful symptoms add up to make you that dismal, hopeless. She knew she was obese and that it would end her, she just couldn't say those exact words

My mother was also bi, she had a female partner through much of my highschool years, but switched teams and was remarried to a wonderful man up to the end. She was a tough cookie with a heart of gold but she never called people bigots for stating obvious facts, in fact she was blunt as hell but had the backbone needed in awkward situations.

One of my best memories was mom taking me to Star Wars opening in the 70's, we waited in line for well over an hour to get in and 5 minutes in there's this group of girls behind us talking loudly, and mom stands up turns around and loudly says, "Could you PLEASE STFU?!?!"
then sits down and the whole theatre claps as we get to enjoy the rest of the movie

yeah this obese person in the vid can please STFU and get of it's soapbox, i guess

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

To be clear, I don't have a problem with people who carry extra weight, even way too much extra weight. The person in the video needs to understand that it's not a healthy state in life and accept that truth. But people do unhealthy things all the time and make their peace with it. Some people smoke; some people drink far more than they should.

As my grandfather said, he knew that smoking wasn't good for him even before they started all the anti-smoking campaigns and lawsuits. It was just common sense. He wasn't about to blame anyone else for his own personal choices in life.

They key really is that you have to be comfortable being you. And I don't mean that you have to be happy being this weight or that. Those are almost always things we can change if we put our minds to it, but the first step to taking that kind of action is being comfortable and happy being you, the person you are.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Aliquandro
They key really is that you have to be comfortable being you.

Quoted since those are words to live by.

I'm trying every day towards that goal

top topics

join