It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did we do away with Sun Worship?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Did Christ not claim to be the bright and morning star?

There is another figure who goes by that name in the bible, though few follower of the Abrahamic faiths would consider him to be their saviour

edit on 822021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Because it's stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Its too hot

Then have I got some good news for you about Moon worship! The Jews were all about the Moon way back when with their worship of Asherah / Ishtar, matriarchal lineages and lunar calendars. It has advantages.

I think Asherah is also the same as Libertad. The Statue of Liberty is a giant idol of liberty from God. I cant remember if that is Baal as well.

Remember the chemtrails? I found the MSDS for jet fuel at a texas refinery contained additives. Barium and aluminum to be exact. Now look at them on the periodic table. Ba-al, They are spraying us with symbolic Baal.
I e always wondered if the US was New Babylon

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I dont think we have done away with sun worship. Our culutres oozes its symbology. Go and watch some mtv or a holywood film (holy wood). Look at the bible its all about the sun. The story of Samsung (is the story of the little sun.

The morning star. (Jesus) In ancient times there only ever has been one morning star (sirius) It was worshiped byr by early Shinto / Vedics / Gobleki tepi etc. It can be seen today in Masonic symbolism. In the names of cities (Paris (ISIS) or rivers (old name for Thames the river ISIS.

Look at the ritualism of war. What was ISL (the sun) doing in Sryia (sirius - people of the sun and why did ISL turn into ISIS (sirius)

Or Nasa (of Sirius) There missions are names after the Kemetic gods that worhship the very same suns.

The sun provides us with our source of Spirit. It comes to use through the trianry star system sirus.

Dont think we worship the sun. New years eve (local time) Sirius is directly about your head.

Ast

Thank you for this.

I always enjoy your replies.

Your words are insightful are inspiring.

^_^

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The morning star is Venus. Not a star per se. Not the sun.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Yes the Church knows the bible has secrets within secrets. But does spelling them out help or harm people. If one has faith in a son, a sun, or burning bush. It's that faith that gives us the strength to dive into unknown waters.

The only truth in a universe of dancing atoms is the silence of God. That God exists in our hearts. If you listen quietly you can hear him whisper.

Love.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
we have not done away with sun worship yet, the Christian cross is a representation of the solar cross the 2 equinoxes and the 2 solstices........... sun worship is very alive in the heart in symbology of every major world religion or cult.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The morning star is Venus. Not a star per se. Not the sun.

Actually it's quite funny, Jesus: "I am.... the bright morning star" rev22:16
Linguistically he literally says: "I'm Lucifer"

As a name for the Devil, the more common meaning in English, "Lucifer" is the Armenian (luisi peri - huri peri Լույսի փերի-հուրի փերի),[citation needed] rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל‎ (transliteration: hêylêl; pronunciation: hay-lale)[3] in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12) given in the King James Version of the Bible. The translators of this version took the word from the Latin Vulgate,[4] which translated הֵילֵל by the Latin word lucifer (uncapitalized),[5][6] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing"

wiki
Funny

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
sun always makes me happy. one of my favorite things to do is lay on my trampoline in the warm sun!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Can I ask you something? Is there a particular reason I got the shivers when I read your last line?

By the last line do you mean ..Ast. Maybe you feel her power. Have you ever tried spening time looking directly at the DOg star Sirus. There is intelligent in the light. (Mithras) Someting that was once understood and the reason that many temples face her helical rising.

Its the oldest Kemetic name for the Goodess ISIS and a sacred word. (The Queen of the Heavens) It is from her that a strong lineage of female gods came from. A god example being the Virgin Mary. (the veiled mother) She comes from ISIS (the virgin and Horus) Horus being the Sun. ISIS the veiled one just like her counterpart Mary. She is in blue because the star is blue. It used to be red.

Ast

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Actually it's quite funny, Jesus: "I am.... the bright morning star" rev22:16
Linguistically he literally says: "I'm Lucifer"

Some believe the Flavians created christianity in rome. The roman soldiers religion was mostly Mithraism (from which derived baptism and original sin) based on the Iranian sun god Mithra. Which itself is likely based on the vedic God Mitra which is only one of 3 sun gods. Mitra being associated with sunrise of the sun. Iranians saw Mithra as God of light. If you multiply all the numbers in Luke chapter one it sums 4320. Drop 0, 432x432= speed of light in roman miles per second.

Funny thing. Someone I knew long back claimed to see appariations of Jesus. She one day asked me why does Jesus appear with a red bull. I told her I didn't know. The Iranian sun god Mithra rode a cosmic bull which he slayed.

Life is strange sometimes.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

he morning star is Venus. Not a star per se. Not the sun.

The real morning star is a star and that star is Sirius. Its reaperence in the sky just moments before the sun rose marked the begining of the new year in Kemetic culutre. The same star was also used to mark the beginning of the year from the greeks through to the Hindus.

Jesus is representative of both Osiris and Horus too. Horus is the sun of God. With his 12 disciples (zodiacs) and Osiris he that dies and becomes king of the underworld. Mary being the virgin ISIS.

and who came before.. Jonh the Baptist. Born of a Virgin also. The man with the big belt. Another reprensation of Osirius or Orion the hunter. Who is also an ancient day marker that precedes the rising of Sirius (Jesus).

The three sets of Mary in the bible representing the the Marys star constellation. A Latin name for the star set Orion.

Symbols are used to replace other symbols in order to hide the truth from you and this is what has happened here. Veiled teachings have obscured meaning and hidden our spiritual sun from us. It is however woven into the fabric of all cultures.

Amen Ra

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The only truth in a universe of dancing atoms is the silence of God

Its all Kemetic.

The only truth in a universe of dancing Atum is the silence of God

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you for that

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It's said the Vedas manifest themselves after each Pralaya (deluge).... I use to meditate heavily when younger. When you able to exist in silence of atman (very deep state) a change comes to our normal state. When our brain ceases to roar, we can start hearing the very subtle thoughts of everyone around around us as if they are our own. So I suspect that language was needed during a time of human de-evolution. The real source of all kemetic/vedic knowledge coming from within, not from a single race or people.

The Atum is also told in Vedas, that the Atum manifestated itself into the Atman (Father and Son). Stating that our Atman or seat of conciousness (I AM), is not generated by our brain, but is a witness of Atum, that exists beyond thought. All religions tell the same truth. But some religions concel that truth from the ego that wants to remain as the one true self.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: purplemer

It's said the Vedas manifest themselves after each Pralaya (deluge).... I use to meditate heavily when younger. When you able to exist in silence of atman (very deep state) a change comes to our normal state. When our brain ceases to roar, we can start hearing the very subtle thoughts of everyone around around us as if they are our own. So I suspect that language was needed during a time of human de-evolution. The real source of all kemetic/vedic knowledge coming from within, not from a single race or people.

The Atum is also told in Vedas, that the Atum manifestated itself into the Atman (Father and Son). Stating that our Atman or seat of conciousness (I AM), is not generated by our brain, but is a witness of Atum, that exists beyond thought. All religions tell the same truth. But some religions concel that truth from the ego that wants to remain as the one true self.

If I could give more stars I would.

And so I repeat your word without adding to it.

It is perfect as it is, and stands on its own as a True Marvel of Truth and Wisdom.

^_^

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Unfortunately iammrhappy86 I am void of any wisdom. Only able to parrot some knowledge. But one day you never know, I might become wise and realize that even that knowledge is noise. That exist between me and the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Unfortunately iammrhappy86 I am void of any wisdom. Only able to parrot some knowledge. But one day you never know, I might become wise and realize that even that knowledge is noise. That exist between me and the truth.

I Love it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nah, this suppression of sun worshipping is due to the manufactures of sun block trying to make you use their concoctions, it used to be a time when worshiping the sun was a god send, then in the 70 sun block manufactures created a story of how you will get skin cancer if stayed too long under the sun exposure.

Since them skin cancer is in the rise, with all the additives on the sun blocks, people are deficient on the most abundance vitamin around now they want to sell it to you and the sun worshipers are called child abusers if their children got to the emergency room with a sun burn.

Yeah, I got sun burn all the time. I still worship the Sun god but no as much,

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

brilliant.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join