It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I wonder if context would make this clip any lessFunny

Or THIS

God help us all if a meteor doesn't hurry up and take us all out.

Adding this, it fits...

edit on 31-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This "mixup" is truly mind-boggling. "Workers at the facility mistakenly mixed ingredients for the J&J vaccine with those of another manufacturer’s coronavirus shot." Given that their job is to make this stuff plus the importance of this assignment, makes no sense this could happen. Quality control.🙄

twitter.com...

Emergent was supposed to send its drug substance to Catalent, a New Jersey drug manufacturer, to bottle the vaccine. The FDA approved Catalent’s production role last week, and Emergent had already begun shipping millions of doses to the other firm, people familiar with J&J’s authorization told POLITICO last week. But Catalent cannot release the Emergent doses without the Maryland company’s emergency clearance.

The company added: "This batch was never advanced to the filling and finishing stages of our manufacturing process. This is an example of the rigorous quality control applied to each batch of drug substance.

Johnson & Johnson subcontractor ruins 15 million vaccine doses

From NY Times:

The plant is run by Emergent BioSolutions, a manufacturing partner to both Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca. Federal officials attributed the mistake to human error.

It does not affect Johnson & Johnson doses that are currently being delivered and used nationwide. All those doses were produced in the Netherlands, where operations have been fully approved by federal regulators.

J&J Skunkworks lab is in the Netherlands.

edit on 31-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a little refresher on the Netherlands

The Rothschild’s Global Crime Syndicate and How It Works

....Behind the scenes, the Rothschild dynasty is unquestionably the most powerful bloodline on Earth and their estimated wealth exceeds $500 trillion. They own the entire financial system. This mind-blowing scope of control functions as follows; The Rothschilds sit at the top of their pyramid-structured organisation, literally running the entire financial world with about eight thousand selected members. Although it is difficult to fully investigate and verify, Rothschild may share his ultimate power with the House of Saud and the Soros family, and on lower levels with some other banking families, as will be explained later....

....We must figure out how to reject the system they have woven around us, to regain our freedom. An increasing number of people are waking up to the fact that 99% of the Earth’s population is controlled by an elite 1% – but did you know that one family, the Rothschilds, rules everything, even the 1% top elites? 

Flashback Feb 9, 2021

Where there's smoke there's fire

edit on 3312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Rothschilds are just like Soros as in that they are just money changers for the Merchant Class.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What flag is that behind her?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What flag is that behind her?

It looked like Pink Floyd's artists rendition of a Nazi symbol.

The Nazi Eagle
edit on 31-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Also became known as the
"Iron Eagle"

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not sure what is going on here. Clip.

Evidently some sort of morgellons parasite comes free with certain masks? Chinese made masks only? Gee, a year of breathing through these (many using soap with brain destroying fragrance to wash them) bacteria ridden, oxygen deprivation, possibly some mutant included and then get the jab.

Well, if just one life is saved it makes it all worth it.

2024 everyone a zombie, asking me what "they" are doing to them to make them zombies. Me:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I don't suppose you can provide a link to that "CDC site" can you?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Whiplash347 posted this Mr Pool @looP_rM311_7211 tweet

cef3efc9

01010011 01010101 01010100 01001111 01000011 01010011

1) It includes a video starting with numbers 5, 8, 9 cycling... then a countdown to 1: this is referencing the COMEX 589 rule which is applied to stop silver price going up too much in a day on the markets... it's seen as the start of an explosion in it's price per ounce.

2) The binary convets to text "SUTOCS" = SCOTUS REVERSAL

3) Need help deciphering the "cef3ef39"... All I got is that it translates to the number 35935939.

I guess it could mean a SCOTUS decision of 5 to 3 with 1 abstention = 9 justices?
edit on 31-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Always a good idea to shot-spray a new mask with vodka before wearing it 😎

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Good lord, not the vodka. Go for Isopropyl alcohol in the "White jug sold at your local stores, Walmart and Walgreens everywhere". It is just as effective and when you let it dry out the alcohol smell will be gone and you didn't waste the vodka.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Always a good idea to shot-spray a new mask with vodka before wearing it 😎

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's not a parasite, it's just plastic fibers. The movement is due to reactions from heat. Why do you think that there isn't any longer versions of these types of videos, or even a video of one of these "worms" being cut open?

Still I wouldn't want to breath in one of these plastic fibers without a way for them to exit out of my mouth. SO the idea of them all over a mask doesn't sit well with me, but still they are plastic and not parasites.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Some countries are taking an honest look ... Belgium

High mortality rate in 2020 mainly due to an ageing population, not coronavirus

Belgium’s higher mortality rate in 2020 is likely not linked to the coronavirus pandemic, but rather an ageing population.

edit on 3312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But the things look sooo alive !!😃

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Guyfriday

But the things look sooo alive !!😃

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What if cef3ef39 is a chemical compound?

CeF3 = Cerium(III) fluoride

Ef3 is Synonyms with N-(3-Fluoranyl-3,3-difluoropropyl)-2-(2-nitroimidazol-1-yl)acetamide

When searched under this restricktion

cef3-ef3-9 brings up

The main role of EF-3 may be to transduce nucleoside triphosphate energy into mechanical energy for translocation during translation. EF-3 stimulates EF-1-alpha-dependent binding of aminoacyl-tRNA to the ribosome.

Miscellaneous

Has antigenic properties.

Pathway: polypeptide chain elongation

This protein is involved in the pathway polypeptide chain elongation, which is part of Protein biosynthesis.

View all proteins of this organism that are known to be involved in the pathway polypeptide chain elongation and in Protein biosynthesis.

Maybe someone with more bio-chemistry under their belt can explain if this means anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Question. I am no expert on this. Can a truck caring uranium can just drive on the freeway with no protection?

Link

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
days,hours,mins.,seconds...4 hands; 4 levels?

Hi again.

Funky thing if there were 4960 drops; that is divisible by 4 evenly...locked, like a needle in the groove of an old school vinyl record...mathematically sound.

Yeah, so...if it resonates anywhere🙋

Flynn was pardoned in such a baffling way...supposedly Q acquitted?

Parallels tend to stand out because they have to intersect with the linear timeline, day to day activities thwarted by "unforeseen" circumstances. Known as most predominantly red herring, but more profoundly as false flag operations.
But it ain't all bad, we still have holidays to look forward to! Birthdays and celebrations for the sake of celebrating to make happen!

Do you trust what they tell us our purse is worth? I don't. The contracts we sign are unconscionable for that reason.

Somebody ask Gates why he ain't practicing his eugenics in the region(s) where it would make sense if he's all worried about overpopulation. ...red herring?

Sorry for just going off on a tangent, I usually just lurk.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't suppose you can provide a link to that "CDC site" can you?

Mortality in the United States according to CDC:

2020 - approximately 3,358,814 (Covid contributed to 377,883 deaths)
www.cdc.gov...

2019 - 2,854,838
www.cdc.gov...

2018 - 2,839,205
www.cdc.gov...

2017 - 2,813,503
www.cdc.gov...

2016 - 2,744,248
www.cdc.gov...

2015 - 2,712,630
www.cdc.gov...

2014 - 2,626,418