It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Repitition of our History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

though the Bible has some history about these wars most of it is mans history that repeats itself because he never learns form history.

If you don't learn from our history you will be doomed to repeat it.

I believe we are on the cusp of repeating it and this time there will be the help of the antichrist.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The problem is he seems to think it is within his power to bring it in. But when man tries to do it the only result is hospital beds, and graveyards.

I don't think its a matter of bringing on anything. Its a matter of where we want to exist. The tree of the knowledge of good and evi is our mind. As long as we hunger for sensational bliss from mind we will surely die. That sensational bliss is the wanting of anything on this earth for self except the substance that allows us to survive.

Believing that Jesus is in our heart can help us move from the kingdom of mind to Kingdom of God. But our God given free choice still applies. If we continue eating from the tree then Jesus will not help us. We will have no-one to blame but ourselves (Matthew 7:21-27). So that love has to be all encompassing for it to be successful.

Do you have that kind of love? I certainly don't, so expect to die. But I try neverless.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The Tree of good and evil has corrupted the mind of all men to this date.

I cannot love that way, but I thank God he does and has saved me from the SECOND death.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You certainly have the will ChesterJohn
. It is something I sometimes lack.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Apparently it takes a whole lot less faith than a mustard seed. Because if I had that I could move literal mountain into the sea.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join