It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne of Earth Will Soon Be Sat Upon...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The one that will pull the sword from stone...

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

He will be a man that comes from nothing but will give the world everything...

Many will say it is too farfetched to happen but it is what it is

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I do not know who he really is and yet I feel that we will all know him, for he will sit upon the throne of Earth and we will know he has been among us all along.

The child of God we did not expect to be and yet he will proclaim faith and glory to the one true King...

Russians call him "The White Tzar" others call him Savior etc, he was a man with many voices, faces and stories throughout the time but he remained here among us keeping a watchful eye... and I feel that it will be a matter of "For many have looked upon me but have not seen".

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Well if it's anyone other than Jesus then be prepared for hell on earth because it'll be the antichrist.

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Easy, hell on earth then Jesus
Earth isn’t hell yet

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Been waiting for the rise of the antichrist for some time now
It should all happen soon and it will be all promise of hope healing and unity, then death like a dagger
Global turmoil the son of perdition seems who you speak of
As promised
Then Christ will return and on earth His kingdom will be set up, but first

I'd agree with you but this won't be the son of perdition as the son of perdition will fall to the sword by this man... which is rather odd? I mean it's 2021 who uses swords these days?

That's why I know this man won't be the son of perdition but rather the opposite!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Holy crap I forgot I was supposed to remember to find out how to prepare for hell on earth.
I don't even know what to wear. What time does it start?

And what about my hair?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same? That's the interesting thing of it all, we're all expecting Jesus to look the same and that he will look, sound and be exactly like before. However, we must also remember the Anti-Christ will look and act like the Christ we all so came to love and were told to see as such...

So who is to say or know that Jesus will look and sound like the same Jesus from before and if even his name will be Jesus this time around

If not, he gotta explain what happened to his old body because he took it with him back to heaven.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

you know those that give other prophesies that are not from God or contradict what is written are considered false prophets, and false prophets are not spoken well of in the bible. in fact there are one or two verses that say they will get their just rewards.

only one that fits half of what you say is the antichrist, and many people think that maybe russia is Gog or Magog so that seems to fit the "The White Tzar"

edit on 2-2-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ummm... more importantly, who's is to say exactly what he looked like (assuming he ever even existed at all)?

link   

How do we know Jesus will look exactly the same?

we don't know what he looked like now. some day a blued eyed white boy, some say black man, some say, which is more than likely a brown skin middle eastern man.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you know those that give other prophesies that are not from God or contradict what is written are considered false prophets, and false prophets are spoken well of in the bible. in fact there are one or two verses that say they will get their just rewards.

only one that fits half of what you say is the antichrist, and many people think that maybe russia is Gog or Magog so that seems to fit the "The White Tzar"

* rubs chin * I highly doubt that this individual is the Anti-Christ, I've been told about the Anti-Christ and he will come out of Asia or the Middle East. So I don't think this is the same individual and I don't believe Russia will bow to the Anti-Christ which too is going to be very interesting... I mean there has to be a reason they've all been so dead set on destroying Russia for this long.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ummm... more importantly, who's is to say exactly what he looked like (assuming he ever even existed at all)?

This is what I mean exactly! How do we know what Jesus looked like in the first place or how he would look like now...

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

77% of russia is in asia, and they are heavily involved in the middle east.

edit on 2-2-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

77% of rusia is in asia, and they are heavily involved in the middle east.

Trust me man it ain't Russia and it is really hard to believe this, but it really isn't Russia nor will the Anti-Christ be from there!

Even though we all want to believe it is but in reality it is because we've been hammered by the shadow side that Russia is an empire of evil!
edit on 2-2-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So you know what jesus looked like and sounded like? You must be old indeed.
edit on 2-2-2021 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

So you know what jesus looked like and sounded like? You mise be old indeed.

Maybe I am... just kidding! What I mean is how do we know he will look exactly the same or sound the same as what we were described that he sounds like.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i never trust someone who spews false prophesies that are not biblically sound.

i challenge you to show me any where in the bible that matches what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Doesnt matter what he looked or sounded like back in the day. It wont be the same as before.

He be coming with all his glory this next time around so I doubt he would look the same.

Maybe I misread it in the bible , but after his resurrection he looked different to people who knew him.
edit on 2-2-2021 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i never trust someone who spews false prophesies that are not biblically sound.

i challenge you to show me any where in the bible that matches what you are saying.

So we want to take everything that is in the bible at 100% value? The bible was written and rewritten by man countless times, translated more times than we could all probably fathom.

Yet out of all of it you're dead set on that Russia is the nation of Evil? Even though for some odd reason the shadow governments of the world and the so called Elites have been targetting it specifically without any proper reasons other than "It's an empire of evil" or "Russi is a threat to us all". This is what I don't understand about humanity why do we believe the words of men who target one specific nation without a full explanation.

I listen to the subtle whispering voice that has guided me all my life and is all around us and never has it said to me "Yup Russia is that evil empire they talk about". Instead it keeps telling me and showing me that Russia will bring about peace and much more once this individual shows up to bring about the collosal change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join