It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Removes MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Account

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Will ATS survive the Biden administration?

ATS didn't really survive the Trump and Obama Administrations.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

More importantly, will the constitution survive?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That's OK because I have removed all things Google and Amazon from my devices.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Which devices?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

At least when we burned books it would heat the house on a cold night. Now information is just click away from being lost forever.

The internet is amazing and I have had thoughts well before these days that all of it could be switched off in the blink of an eye. North Korea controls theirs with an iron fist. The same could happen here regardless of those who choose to believe it or not.

I certainly hope ATS can make it through. It seems like the corners to gather in may be getting smaller and smaller depending on your views. That's a scary thought. I guess we would then have to revert back to the old ways of gathering together but it would definitely cripple the speed of spread of news and information.
edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The hardcore of us can always move to a TOR messaging board. Someone else can host the server tho, house arrest beats the gulag.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I've been considering setting something up for a while but 99% of my time is spent working for, getting ready for, or commuting to/from my job with SatanCorp. I do have some time off coming up after my son is born... Maybe I'll start something in the free time.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

On what authority has publicly questioning the fairness of our elections become 'Misinformation'?

Can no election ever again be questioned without repercussions?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
What is he? With Wyld Stallyns and got stuck with Ma Bell’s dial up?

Not as bad as Billy Mays who got booted from the telegraph network.

Billy Mays exists as a Force ghost.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

On what authority has publicly questioning the fairness of our elections become 'Misinformation'?

Apparently on Jack’s authority alone. He seems to be doing a bang up job, right? And yeah... it’s setting a disgusting precedent to be sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
My phone for one.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Is it an android phone?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Is it an android phone?

I think I see where the virtue signaling is going.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bummer... I'm sure Twitter really taught him a lesson like they did with the rest of us they kicked off so they could have their echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Is this really a surprise at this point?

Biden's busy pushing a far-left agenda, social media platforms are shutting people down, leftists screaming for punishment of anyone who won't take a knee to their ideology.

It's what the leftists wanted when they voted for Biden.

*shrugs*

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Bummer... I'm sure Twitter really taught him a lesson like they did with the rest of us they kicked off so they could have their echo chamber.

Right? Probably crying into HisPillow as we speak...

The sad part is that most folks would eventually get tired of an echo chamber. Apparently the left wallows in it. I don’t really like being agreed with 100% of the time. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You’d find it difficult to post on this board without some form of system controlled by Microsoft, apple or google. Unless of course you’re using some form of Linux like tails with Firefox? I’m well aware of the technical loopholes built into these systems but I’m just too lazy to bypass them.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think the bigger question that must be asked, if there ever is evidence of fraud found, do we need to punish Dorsey and others for their role in perpetuating a lie? Until an investigation is done, we really don't know if there was fraud. All we have is assertions from those who would have the most to loose, which isn't as convincing as it sounds.

They know how FB and Twitter was used during the "Arab Spring" and to get out the truth with the reality of what was going on in Iran during the protests and riots, as well as what we saw with China during the covid initial outbreak, and the tragedy on the ground with Venezuela.

They cannot afford for that sort of truth to come out with what they are doing here on American soil. They learned their lesson

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Is it an android phone?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Of course they can, as long as its a republican that was elected

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join