It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Future mRNA Based Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The mRNA forces the body to make parts of the virus.

One part. The spike protein. Just the spike protein.

Anybody injected with mRNA will start making parts of the virus so that our immune system can respond by making antibodies.
Yes, the spike protein will be produced for a short while (until the mRNA is "used up", that's why two doses are needed) and antibodies will be created. Those antibodies are then able to respond if the virus is encountered. They will destroy the spike protein of the virus, and the virus itself in the process.

edit on 1/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: myselfaswell

The mRNA forces the body to make parts of the virus.

One part. The spike protein. Just the spike protein.

Anybody injected with mRNA will start making parts of the virus so that our immune system can respond by making antibodies.
Yes, the spike protein will be produced for a short while (until the mRNA is "used up") and antibodies will be created. Those antibodies are then able to respond if the virus is encountered. They will destroy the spike protein of the virus, and the virus itself in the process.

You so smart Phage.

Love ya

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That is the part I will love to see, when the human immune systems starts to respond "to the nRna" open the doors but can it shut them down? how long it will take to find out after the synthetic GMO is in the body.

This is what worries me, because no even pharma can prove this "ifs" wrong.

But he acknowledged that there are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.

An article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, a division of the National Institutes of Health, said other risks include the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

That is what big pharma is telling but is ignoring the facts of how the body could react to something that actually nobody know a darn thing about it. Hope for the better, but ignore the worst approach is a suicide way of thinking.

Time is in my side, I will live to see

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The theory is amazing, with the rushed vaccine in such a compressed time frame I have my doubts that we have enough of a time frame to see what the long term side effects might be.

With time I see it being a fantastic option.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am sure it will, but at what cost. Too soon to fast, right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is what big pharma is telling but is ignoring the facts of how the body could react to something that actually nobody know a darn thing about it. Hope for the better, but ignore the worst approach is a suicide way of thinking.

Time is in my side, I will live to see

Alright, I'll bite.

Are there any kind of citations or peer reviewed papers supporting this idea?

To put things in perspective...

I've been diagnosed with Corona. I'll give some basic stats below for those that are interested...

Symptoms:
Sore throat: Only occasionally
Severe headache: Every day
Coughing: Occasionally ( worse in early morning hours )
General joint pain: Every day
Fever: Occasionally ( perhaps once every two days )
Chest pain: Prevalent and consistent every day. This is very apparent.
Breathing: Difficulty to take in oxygen (natural air) in early morning hours. Easier late morning, or early nights.
Taste/smell: Partial loss of smell. Almost complete loss of taste. After 4 weeks I still can't really distinguish between different spices.

Body Composition:
Height: 6'1 ft
Weight: 230lbs
Preconditions: Heart disease ( chronic pericarditis )
General health: Healthy

Current situation:
Medication: 100mg Vitamin C / 150mg Zinc / 200mg Vitamin D / General Multivitamin every day... and Paracetamol as needed.

Generally, I feel okay. It's a bit strange though. Some days I feel like utter cr*p. The next day, I feel completely fine.
This alternates regularly. Highly unusual. It has been 4 weeks since I've first started having symptoms.

edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: added

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is the part I will love to see, when the human immune systems starts to respond "to the nRna" open the doors but can it shut them down?
Your source:

Linial explained that “mRNA is a very fragile molecule, meaning it can be destroyed very easily... If you put mRNA on the table, for example, in a minute there will not be any mRNA leftover. This is as opposed to DNA, which is as stable as you get.”
She said that this fragility is true of the mRNA of any living thing, whether it belongs to a plant, bacteria, virus or human.
As such, she said the worry should not be that the mRNA won’t get into the cells and instead will stay outside, floating in the body and causing some kind of reaction. Rather the concern should be that if it doesn’t enter the cells, it will disintegrate and therefore be ineffective

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Krakatoa

Change it to whatever you like.

Do you think it's acceptable to expose the vast majority of the population of this planet to the unknown risks of injecting people with a substance that has many unknown outcomes, including ADE?

The possibility of ADE was considered during the development of the mRNA vaccines and monitored for during the clinical trials. The reason the designers chose the mRNA that codes for the entire spike protein (and one other protein) was to minimize the possibility of effects like ADE. In the 10s of thousands of volunteers who participated in the Phase 3 trials, no evidence of ADE was observed. There have now been more than 10 million individuals vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines worldwide, and likewise no observations of ADE.

By comparison, the Dengue vaccine (not an mRNA vaccine, BTW) used in the Philippines in 2016 was given to 800,000 children with 14 cases where ADE was suspected (but not proven). If all of those adverse reactions actually were the result of ADE, that would be approximately 1 adverse reaction for every approximately 57,000 vaccinations. By comparison, the case mortality rate for Dengue can be close to 10%.

The case mortality rate for COVID-19 is in the range of one part in 100 and the probability of an adverse ADE response to the vaccine in the range of one part in 10,000,000.

With numbers like these, the statistical argument for the public benefit of vaccination is overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Are you insinuating the vaccine itself makes you infectious? Or that you can possibly become infected even if you get the vaccine and be infectious?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: dug88

Are you insinuating the vaccine itself makes you infectious? Or that you can possibly become infected even if you get the vaccine and be infectious?

The mRNA vaccine cannot (I REPEAT CANNOT) make you "infectious" since it is not infecting you to begin with. It is merely playing a trick on your immune system. It fakes out your immune system to THINK it's infected and for it to mount an attack against the "invader". It builds antibodies to the invading spike protein. That is the protein that the actual Covid-19 virus uses to enter your cells to infect you.

However, it also doesn't mean you cannot still contract the actual Covid-19 virus. It does allow your immune system to more easily recognize it and mount a defense much easier, and with less lethal symptoms r affects on your body.

That's the point, mitigate and lessen the risk of hospitalization or death if you DO become infected with the real Covid-19 virus in the future.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And ? itsn't that what big pharma is preaching? still can they take away what can go wrong with something nobody knows what will do in the human body? because you know very well is never been done before.

Soo it does not change anything, no matter how hard you tried, you or pharma can not stand with a straight face and promise that this new "technology" will not cause other undesirable side effects later on.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Which is why I asked what op was claiming.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

We can claim there is a cost to not vaccinate.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am glad you doing ok, I hope you get better soon and all symptoms be gone.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes, but is also very well know that Pfizer and moderna can not be sue by anybody for any wrong doing this include the government, this should be a big red flag for anybody that will take this no properly tested GMO in the body.

So life time side effects from it will be the responsibility of the user. We have a choice, our 14th amendment tells us so.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes, but is also very well know that Pfizer and moderna can not be sue by anybody for any wrong doing this include the government

Not true. You yourself posted examples of Pfizer being sued for wrongdoing, a day or so ago.

Yeah. Here it is:

In the past years, Pfizer had to pay court settlements from lawsuits filed against them by patients and accusations of illegal marketing. The most expensive settlement that Pfizer has paid was over $2.3 billion paid as a fine to resolve civil and criminal penalties of illegal marketing for four medications including Bextra, Geodon, Zyvox, and Lyrica.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You absolutely have a choice. Weigh risks and benefits and make your choice. I will be against any mandatory vaccinations.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes no doubt about it, I agree, with that. Vaccines should always be a choice specially when we are the testing subjects to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join