It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Conspiracies Endanger Life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't have Facebook or Twitter but the Times and Metro report are sensationalised beyond absurdity. Health is devolved in the UK; it's nothing to do with a local council.

This is the debate in question cited in the Times report; the closest I can see to the quotes is him saying they would like it if HIV clinics contacted people with HIV to provide aditional info and only mentinoed that due to it being HIV week. He stated the vaccine won't be compulsory in the same speech in the House saying it is important people have the freedom to choose.

There is no register for people who turn it down; there's no IT infrastructure to do it, Councils neither have the legal authority to do that. When someone recieves the vaccine it goes on their GP records but they're confidential and cannot be given to government unless the patient signs a load of legal waivers. It would take at least a decade to pass all the legislation required and create a new patient record database.

He made ridiculous claims saying Drs and CCGs should give MPs patient data because MPs recieve a few emails from people in the at risk groups but Drs can't do that over legal safeguarding and ethics and morals of the profession. He was rightfully laughed at by Parliament and the Speaker for making such an absurd recommendation.

Hansard record of debate

I ignored the proposed restrictions as they're not going to go ahead and need to be re-written. Not a single hotel in the UK has signed up to the scheme as it would be financial suicide and it's not their job. There's not been a single contract applied for or awarded and it's meant to start next Monday. The government are far too incompetent to pull it off and it's one of the worst ideas since the Iraq War.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

More than 400,000 people in the USA have died of COVID-19 in the last 12 months.

See you believe obvious lies pertaining to this horrible ungodly
outbreak we all see every day devastating thousands. You conveniently
forget things you say. Like what you told me. You do believe the numbers
are overblown. Then you use those numbers as if they are true.

You're dishonest. Covid is the conspiracy
edit on 7-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

More than 400,000 people in the USA have died of COVID-19 in the last 12 months.

See you believe obvious lies pertaining to this horrible ungodly
outbreak we all see every day devastating thousands. You conveniently
forget things you say. Like what you told me. You do believe the numbers
are overblown. Then you use those numbers as if they are true.

You're dishonest. Covid is the conspiracy

LOL.

I tend to not believe famous politicians - who firstly tell you that COVID-19 doesn't exist and isn't a problem.
Then, in the same speech, that COVID-19 is an opposition party's con trick.
Then, again in the same speech, he says that his administration is doing very well against COVID-19.
Then, a day or two later, he's hospitalized, supposedly with COVID-19.

I mean, WTF? How could anyone with a brain take anything he says as credible?

The conspiracy is that some people are so gullible that the ignore the accredited and credentialed scientists, and take the word of a game-show host who is renowned for their BS.

edit on 8/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I was speaking to the OP tho. I s[poke nothing to the numbers referred to.
You need to get passed Trump. lol

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

I was speaking to the OP tho. I s[poke nothing to the numbers referred to.
You need to get passed Trump. lol

The legacies of his administration will exist for some time. Credit where credit is due?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Whatever it's all Trumps fault is for ass wholes. Not calling you an
ass whole because that would be against T&C.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Even with the most likely severely over-inflated numbers near the OP that's a .016 death rate from COVID in the USA.

Clearly nowhere near worth shutting down the USA for. Cases can easily be made that more people die due to shutting down the USA than died from COVID. Not to mention the thousands of things currently in the USA that have higher death rate than .016.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Even with the most likely severely over-inflated numbers near the OP that's a .016 death rate from COVID in the USA.

Clearly nowhere near worth shutting down the USA for. Cases can easily be made that more people die due to shutting down the USA than died from COVID. Not to mention the thousands of things currently in the USA that have higher death rate than .016.

In the rest of the world, there are things called public holidays. These are very similar to a shutdown from an economic standpoint and have been proven to be quite survivable.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The conspiracy is that some people are so gullible that the ignore the accredited and credentialed scientists...

Citizens !!!
On your knees, and prostrate before the venerable White-Coats™ !!!

Why would anyone doubt, that 'professionals' deemed so by the likes of the AMA™ : would be beholden to the founders of the very institutions that 'accredit' and 'credentialize' them ?

You know : The Rockefeller Foundation™, and the same cabal that fund and control the AMA™, and the WHO™, who not only declared the 'supposed' Plandemic™, but also profit in the mega-billions from it ?

Who's gullible ?

In the early half of the 20th century, petrochemical giants organized a coup on the medical research facilities, hospitals and universities. The Rockefeller family sponsored research and donated sums to universities and medical schools which had drug based research. They further extended this policy to foreign universities and medical schools where research was drug based through their "International Education Board". Establishments and research which were were not drug based were refused funding and soon dissolved in favor of the lucrative pharmaceutical industry. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company I.G. Farben (Bayer). After World War II, I.G. Farben was dismantled but later emerged as separate corporations within the alliance. Well known companies included General Mills, Kellogg, Nestle, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Procter and Gamble, Roche and Hoechst (Sanofi-Aventis). The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world. Since WWII, the pharmaceutical industry has steadily netted increasing profits to become the world's second largest manufacturing industry; [2], [3] after the arms industry.

Eliminating competitors to drug based paradigm
In his 1994 book, The Assault on Medical Freedom, author P. Joseph Lisa gained access to secret files in the AMA's Chicago Department of investigation under the guise of collecting information to expose "mental health quackery." In the process, he uncovered hundreds of AMA photocopies of memos, minutes and other documents. In a subsequent ten year investigation, he found little evidence of "quackery" and much evidence of an organized propaganda campaign to discredit alternative medicine and foreign drugs. The birth of the AMA in 1847 launched an organized push for a "totalitarian medical pharmaceutical police state". Funded by the drug industry, a single, medical monopoly was established using the insurance industry, the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Internal Revenue Service (IRC), the U.S. Postal Service and other state and federal agencies. From the onset, the AMA is characterized as a greed motivated trade union, eliminating competitors to its own financial and political interests. Funded by the Carnegie Foundation, Abraham Flexner was ostensibly empowered to investigate the quality of medical education in all 161 medical schools that existed in 1910. In league with Rockefeller billions, Flexner helped destroy the credibility and funding sources for nearly all schools using non-drug based medicine. 161 medical schools dwindled down to 81 by 1919 and medical graduates declined from 5,747 to 2,658. "Overcrowding" of the profession became the public AMA theme for the "opportunities of those already in the profession to acquire a livelihood."[5]

Source : SourceWatch.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

The conspiracy is that some people are so gullible that the ignore the accredited and credentialed scientists...

Citizens !!!
On your knees, and prostrate before the venerable White-Coats™ !!!

Why would anyone doubt, that 'professionals' deemed so by the likes of the AMA™ : would be beholden to the founders of the very institutions that 'accredit' and 'credentialize' them ?

You know : The Rockefeller Foundation™, and the same cabal that fund and control the AMA™, and the WHO™, who not only declared the 'supposed' Plandemic™, but also profit in the mega-billions from it ?

Who's gullible ?

In the early half of the 20th century, petrochemical giants organized a coup on the medical research facilities, hospitals and universities. The Rockefeller family sponsored research and donated sums to universities and medical schools which had drug based research. They further extended this policy to foreign universities and medical schools where research was drug based through their "International Education Board". Establishments and research which were were not drug based were refused funding and soon dissolved in favor of the lucrative pharmaceutical industry. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company I.G. Farben (Bayer). After World War II, I.G. Farben was dismantled but later emerged as separate corporations within the alliance. Well known companies included General Mills, Kellogg, Nestle, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Procter and Gamble, Roche and Hoechst (Sanofi-Aventis). The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world. Since WWII, the pharmaceutical industry has steadily netted increasing profits to become the world's second largest manufacturing industry; [2], [3] after the arms industry.

Eliminating competitors to drug based paradigm
In his 1994 book, The Assault on Medical Freedom, author P. Joseph Lisa gained access to secret files in the AMA's Chicago Department of investigation under the guise of collecting information to expose "mental health quackery." In the process, he uncovered hundreds of AMA photocopies of memos, minutes and other documents. In a subsequent ten year investigation, he found little evidence of "quackery" and much evidence of an organized propaganda campaign to discredit alternative medicine and foreign drugs. The birth of the AMA in 1847 launched an organized push for a "totalitarian medical pharmaceutical police state". Funded by the drug industry, a single, medical monopoly was established using the insurance industry, the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Internal Revenue Service (IRC), the U.S. Postal Service and other state and federal agencies. From the onset, the AMA is characterized as a greed motivated trade union, eliminating competitors to its own financial and political interests. Funded by the Carnegie Foundation, Abraham Flexner was ostensibly empowered to investigate the quality of medical education in all 161 medical schools that existed in 1910. In league with Rockefeller billions, Flexner helped destroy the credibility and funding sources for nearly all schools using non-drug based medicine. 161 medical schools dwindled down to 81 by 1919 and medical graduates declined from 5,747 to 2,658. "Overcrowding" of the profession became the public AMA theme for the "opportunities of those already in the profession to acquire a livelihood."[5]

Source : SourceWatch.

And how many people would be 'insiders' in this great conspiracy?

You seem to doubt anyone who wears a white coat professionally. All those doctors and scientists. And this has been going on, internationally, from early in the 20th century apparently. So apparently for nearly 100 years.

So, how many doctors and scientists have there been word-wide in the last 100 years? That would probably be 100's of thousands of people. All hiding a conspiracy older than you are?

Yeah, right?

edit on 12/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Whoa there big fella ! Whoa !
You're firing all over the place.

It may be easier to just concentrate on my point for now, then we can talk about all of the other interesting questions you have.

We wouldn't want to get distracted from the original point, now : would we ?

Ok : you were imploring the good readership to trust the White-Coats™ : ..."...The conspiracy is that some people are so gullible that the ignore the accredited and credentialed scientists..."...

My point was that the very organizations responsible for said 'accreditations' : is owned and funded by the same organizations who profit, from having these White-Coats™ as their front-and-center spokespersons.

Sort of like if all of the cola companies got together, and formed the World-Cola-Association™.
Then they not only promoted their products, but appointed folks to titles such as 'Cola-Tsar™', Drink-Master™, or "Soda-authority™' : then they set-out to discredit all other types of alternate consumable liquids.

The only 'authority' they have : is their claim to authority. You get it ?

Then all of the poor gullible folks with White-Coat™ Syndrome: believe everything they claim, because they purport to be 'intelligent' folks making their recommendations supposedly based on Science™. Can't you see it ?

Do you still want to implore us to trust the White-Coats™ ?

Some more info for ya : ATS : Rockefeller Family Most Evil Americans in History ?

Pubmed.Gov : Backstage: the relationship between the Rockefeller Foundation and the World Health Organization, Part I: 1940s-1960s .

Suppose it's possible, that after 10 years on this site, and over 19000 posts, that you have never come-across any posts, threads, or info about the Rockefellers™ and the AMA™...

Excellent post by ElementalGrove : ATS post about the Rockefellers™, the AMA™, and their propaganda unit : Quackwatch™.

Excellent post by Murgatroid : ATS : 2nd post down.

You still gonna implore ATS to bow to the WhiteCoats™ ?

edit on 13-2-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It may be easier to just concentrate on my point for now, then we can talk about all of the other interesting questions you have.

Ok : you were imploring the good readership to trust the White-Coats™ : ..."...The conspiracy is that some people are so gullible that the ignore the accredited and credentialed scientists..."...

My point was that the very organizations responsible for said 'accreditations' : is owned and funded by the same organizations who profit, from having these White-Coats™ as their front-and-center spokespersons.

Sort of like if all of the cola companies got together, and formed the World-Cola-Association™.
Then they not only promoted their products, but appointed folks to titles such as 'Cola-Tsar™', Drink-Master™, or "Soda-authority™' : then they set-out to discredit all other types of alternate consumable liquids.

Then all of the poor gullible folks with White-Coat™ Syndrome: believe everything they claim, because they purport to be 'intelligent' folks making their recommendations supposedly based on Science™. Can't you see it ?

Some more info for ya : ATS : Rockefeller Family Most Evil Americans in History ?

Pubmed.Gov : Backstage: the relationship between the Rockefeller Foundation and the World Health Organization, Part I: 1940s-1960s .

Suppose it's possible, that after 10 years on this site, and over 19000 posts, that you have never come-across any posts, threads, or info about the Rockefellers™ and the AMA™...

Excellent post by ElementalGrove : ATS post about the Rockefellers™, the AMA™, and their propaganda unit : Quackwatch™.

But I'm an academic (admittedly from another country, but there is a lot of international cooperation between academics). Nearly all my friends are "white coats". I can vouch for the general credibility of processes such as peer review and academic achievement.

The great conspiracy that you tout isn't evident. Nor is it even reasonable to expect that it could remain a secret with so many who would have to be conspirators and over such a long period of time.

Yes, the Rockerfellers, and other rich people, paid money to fund research and universities and medicine. And yes they profited by it. That is how the rich people got there. That isn't a bad thing. It is how capitalism works. It doesn't imply that they are doing anything underhanded or evil.

Here's what I think; some people, who demonstrably are not good at academic subjects, reasoning, and the evaluation of evidence, are pissed off at those who are, and these people have made up stories to soothe their feelings of inferiority.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually the people you call "idiots' are the people who are actually saving your ass in the near feature perhaps. in the dystopia we are facing and you are too dumb to see it! Stop supporting a scam that is being used against your fellow human beings.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

But I'm an academic (admittedly from another country, but there is a lot of international cooperation between academics). Nearly all my friends are "white coats". I can vouch for the general credibility of processes such as peer review and academic achievement.

The great conspiracy that you tout isn't evident. Nor is it even reasonable to expect that it could remain a secret with so many who would have to be conspirators and over such a long period of time.

Yes, the Rockerfellers, and other rich people, paid money to fund research and universities and medicine. And yes they profited by it. That is how the rich people got there. That isn't a bad thing. It is how capitalism works. It doesn't imply that they are doing anything underhanded or evil.

Here's what I think; some people, who demonstrably are not good at academic subjects, reasoning, and the evaluation of evidence, are pissed off at those who are, and these people have made up stories to soothe their feelings of inferiority.

What a sad and unfortunate post.

The intellectual dishonesty of not even investigating, nor comprehending the supplied info and links, then ending with a supposed elitist insult.

All distraction and deflection, from facing the music that was decently laid-out for all to see.

Your beloved accreditation agencies are as crooked as the day is long, and this is well known.
Your request for us to bow to your beloved WhiteCoats™ has been fully rebuked, and we won't be fooled.

You can prostrate yourself for your professional associations if you like, but know that some of us can see through false elitism and superiority complexes, and we know that too much instruction, does not equal education.

We see through your comments...
All distraction and deflection, and protecting that fake image of the good folks deferring to the supposed academics.
No thanks.

Don't let it ruin your day though.
Here : have a beverage, and go-back and read those links, like you should have done before commenting.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Science is based on asking questions.
They have made that act subversive and "science denial" now.
So it has been human tested with double blind studies?
We are sure that MRNA plus 4 completely new adjuvants never before used in vax or medicine is also tested safe for humans?

You can not want the vaccine and still be pro-science.
Odds making is a science of it's own and I don't like to gamble;
Especially when it comes to my health.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

What a sad and unfortunate post.

The intellectual dishonesty of not even investigating, nor comprehending the supplied info and links, then ending with a supposed elitist insult.

All distraction and deflection, from facing the music that was decently laid-out for all to see.

Your beloved accreditation agencies are as crooked as the day is long, and this is well known.
Your request for us to bow to your beloved WhiteCoats™ has been fully rebuked, and we won't be fooled.

You can prostrate yourself for your professional associations if you like, but know that some of us can see through false elitism and superiority complexes, and we know that too much instruction, does not equal education.

We see through your comments...
All distraction and deflection, and protecting that fake image of the good folks deferring to the supposed academics.
No thanks.

Don't let it ruin your day though.
Here : have a beverage, and go-back and read those links, like you should have done before commenting.

I did read the pages you posted links to.

I am in the situation where I would most likely have seen some evidence of this.

I haven't.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Gothmog

Duly noted. I'm glad you're on the mend though.

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Ah I thought you were ill for 2 weeks.

Call it what you will.
I had Covid - 19

CDC: Becoming infected again with Covid-19 is extremely rare.

www.cdc.gov...

Only about 50 cases globally have been confirmed.

Yet doctors have the nerve to claim the antibodies produced by Covid-19 only last a few months, even though the millions of people who contracted the virus 1 year (12 months) ago and recovered, have not contracted it again.

Bottom Line: If you had Covid-19, you're good to go. No need for the vaccine. If you're not sure, get an Anti-Body test. LabCorp has centers across the USA.

I got one last week and within 48 hours the results were returned, showing that I was "Positive". In other words, the Covid-19 antibodies were present in my bloodstream. No vaccine for me, unless it becomes mandatory in order to do things like attending events, flying, etc..

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-3-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join