It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World-wide protests against US invasion of Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Yes, my vibe is that the death of US soldiers in Iraq in a criminal war for profit is needless, and that the Bush administration will one day be brought to full account. Not everyone will get with that program, but it will happen.

As far as any "proof" needing to be offered for the contents in my last post, all proof of all those events has been posted before and all of the inaccuracies and lies in the claims of the Bush administration for the need to invade Iraq have been covered by mainstream media throughout the whole world. People on a diet of Fox News in the US will miss that, for obvious reasons.

The topic here, "World-wide protests against US invasion of Iraq", is an important one. There are other topics for the few that see any redeeming features in the Bush administration.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

Look, we are obviously on opposite sides of the playing field on this topic. I agree there is information covered in articles and news that show inaccuracies, however there has been countering news and articles from both sides. This is why i stated that most of those claims are not yet proven fact. I don't get my news from FOX, im just as inclined as anyone else to research with multiple resources. I respect and understand your view of this issue, but it doesn't mean that everyone else with a different view is an ignorant fool.

The topic here is "World-wide protests against US invasion of Iraq" I agree
However i still must stand by my first post where i stated that the US should not be blamed for instigating the war. Others have their views, and i am entitled to mine.

<< 1   >>

join