It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...addresses....any help?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
*Up Front Disclaimer - Not looking for anything that isn't public knowledge, so please spare me the Doxxing BS and whatever else.

Is there a list anywhere of all publicly available records on properties owned by all of our congress members? I understand some states do not have to list ownership publicly, but many do. Many also know this and use a shell LLC for title and purchase....these can be found publicly as well.

The one area I see as being an issue for getting all records is Delaware.....

Anywho....is there a list of these properties publicly available in one spot? If not, shouldn't there be? They are public officials and as such their citizen paid for residences should be public knowledge.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
On that last sentence...
By exactly the same logic, your own employer, who pays your own wages, is entitled to know what property you own. Do you give him that information?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
*Up Front Disclaimer - Not looking for anything that isn't public knowledge, so please spare me the Doxxing BS and whatever else.

Is there a list anywhere of all publicly available records on properties owned by all of our congress members? I understand some states do not have to list ownership publicly, but many do. Many also know this and use a shell LLC for title and purchase....these can be found publicly as well.

Anywho....is there a list of these properties publicly available in one spot? If not, shouldn't there be? They are public officials and as such their citizen paid for residences should be public knowledge.

Dude, get serious.

Even police are granted complete invisibility.

Except when dragging you off your front lawn,
for saying something about
the electromagnetic spectrum that
confuses them,
they do not even exist.

Politicians?

Outside of cursing these bastard traitors
to hell and back,
do not waste your time.

And for Christ’s sake, don’t vote.
Life is simply too short
to engage in empty,
futile and meaningless
token gestures.

# 1329
edit on 22-1-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If not, shouldn't there be? They are public officials and as such their citizen paid for residences should be public knowledge.

Public officials make a salary, just like you. They use their salary as they see fit. Some buy property to live in. That's not your business any more than you have the right to know what breakfast cereal they buy.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If not, shouldn't there be? They are public officials and as such their citizen paid for residences should be public knowledge.

Public officials make a salary, just like you. They use their salary as they see fit. Some buy property to live in. That's not your business any more than you have the right to know what breakfast cereal they buy.

Except they have a larger responsibility for transparency since it is taxpayers who provide their salary.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

BS..most of us work for a living, not rig markets.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OP is talking Congress peeps specifically and is probably alluding to the fact that they make laws to engorge themselves at taxpayers expense.

LIke how lobbyists buy a house and sell it to a REP for 90% off, or overpays...same thing...

www.propublica.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You need to read up on the Privacy Act of 1974, why it was instituted and what happened the previous years when all kinds of individuals have access to personal identifiable information.

If you are looking for some transparency you can start by looking at taxes and financial disclosures that politicians submit. Biden’s are available on his website.
edit on 22-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am a military vet...my retirement is none of your business is it? However, when you make the laws, thats a bit different.

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And why would you want this information?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

But, we can get your rank, voter and military reg and discharge info, pay, dates, residences etc...right now (I don't want it!) Median income neighborhood, affiliations....etc...sigh

It's endlessly compromising...Best

Cross that against others? Easy. Sad, but nothing's seemingly private.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Doesn't matter anyway, they are all probably claiming covid remote zoom meetings from Joe's bro's Caribbean island next to Epstein's island.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I am not sure that is true when it comes to their personal and private lives, just their public lives.

I worked for the Federal government, and I was in the military. Technically, the tax payers provided my salary, but I didn't think it gave them the right to have access to my personal or private life.

If the taxpayers own the homes they live in, that would be a different story, but only to a degree. Even if we own the property and they have been given the privilege of use of the property, they are still entitled to privacy.

At least that is how I see it.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Imagine their addresses being made available to all and sundry, just for some nut to turn up with an AR15, to discuss the finer complexities of politics.

Oh, the humanity.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The point is, reps know how to conceal stuff cuz they write the laws. Panama papers anyone?

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: schuyler

Except they have a larger responsibility for transparency since it is taxpayers who provide their salary.

So you get to judge what breakfast cereal they buy? They are required to fill out public disclosure forms on their finances. That is supposed to detail their investments and show any conflicts of interest. It also shows their net worth. But that doesn't includes knowing where they live so you can show up on their doorstep.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

BS..most of us work for a living, not rig markets.

Yeah, yeah, and you put your pants on the same way yadda yadda. We elected them and they get a salary for their efforts. If you think all they do is "rig markets" by all means throw them out of office. Meanwhile they get to spend their salaries without seeking your permission.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You mean like Putin's Palace?...it's topical.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Property ownership is public record. You can look up taxes and mortgages secured by real estate through county websites. All you need to know is the address. However, depending on how good the county system is you can search by name.

You can hide ownership though by holding the property in an LLC or Trust. You can still look up the info, but may not be able to tell who the "owner" of the property is though.

I work in mortgage finance. I've had a number of high profile clients who hide their ownership for security purposes more than anything. For example, many judges and prosecutors conceal their ownership for obvious reasons. With that said, most locals know what properties a prominent politician owns...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They also use Living Trusts and Land Trusts that have unsuspicious names.

All perfectly legal 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join