It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

174th attack wing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just looking for pics of DC....

Found that patch in the photo (don’t know how to post photos here) is of the 174th attack wing

Looks like they fly reaper drones.....

Also known as Predator drone

There are a lot of things going on right now, that I cannot find a single logical answer for; except, war.

Hope it’s all show.

edit on 18-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Good catch, strange things are afoot at the circle k...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Found that patch in the photo (don’t know how to post photos here) is of the 174th attack wing

There are a lot of things going on right now, that I cannot find a single logical answer for; except, war.

Hope it’s all show.

Now more than ever before we need our military to stand against our domestic enemies.

Trump is the last president who will have the opportunity to give them the commands they need to do so.

The show is just getting started.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The Reaper and Predator aren't the same.

The 174th includes the 174th Mission Support Group, of which the 174th Security Forces Squadron is under. They are Security Police, who is pretty much ideal for sending to DC. That's exactly the unit that patch is from.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Hope it’s all show.

Just screen capped current flying aircraft in the area now.
You can catch a drone out of here during the week days ( Patuxent River NAS/ Trapnell Field...

You can catch it on ADS-B Exchange

And park police are there now ( not a usual pattern ) must be getting visitors there for Wednesday already. Has landed now

Edit: but keep an eye on the drone out of here:

Both are just surveillance.

edit on 18-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Just what we need. Drones over the capitol here we go.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the clear up..... I was going off the info I could find

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A small question for you Zaphod:- is the 174th a NG unit or regular army? As I thought only NG were deployed in DC.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A small question for you Zaphod:- is the 174th a NG unit or regular army? As I thought only NG were deployed in DC.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The 174th Attack Wing (174 ATKW) is a unit of the New York Air National Guard, stationed at Hancock Field Air National Guard Base, Syracuse, New York
. The 174th is equipped with the MQ-9 Reaper. If activated to federal service, the Wing is gained by the United States Air Force Air Combat Command.

174th Attack Wing

General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper

Active1 September 1962–presentCountry United StatesAllegiance New YorkBranch  Air National GuardTypeWingRoleUAV ISR/AttackPart ofNew York Air National GuardGarrison/HQHancock Field Air National Guard Base, Syracuse, New York.Tail Code"NY"CommandersCurrent
commanderColonel William "Rhino" McCrink IIIInsignia174th Attack Wing emblemAircraft flownAttackGeneral Atomics MQ-9 Reaper

Contents

Over view:
The 174th Attack Wing currently operates the MQ-9 Reaper Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA). Its mission is to provide qualified airmen and weapon systems engaging in global air, space and cyberspace operations; supporting homeland defense, joint operations and aid to civil authorities at the direction of the Governor.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

They were the 174th Fighter Wing, New York Air National Guard. They went through multiple aircraft types, but flew various Blocks of F-16s until 2010, when they transitioned to the Reaper, and became the 174th Attack Wing, New York Air National Guard.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So members of this unit are responsible for the terror bombing campaign of Middle Eastern villages and towns where they intentionally target mosques, hospitals, market places and school yards. Great guys! Wouldn’t be getting cookies from me that’s for sure.
edit on 1812021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Awesome informational thread all!

Question;

Is it a possibility the flight radars can be manipulated or green screen/deepfake(d) or otherwise, due to such a massive milop; the censoring/blurring of so much critical 411? Thanks, in advance for your replies ( :

a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Are you talking about actual radar, or online trackers?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
HI Zaph; I was eluding to the online radars the general pop, has access to; more specifically, the data we are watching, if part of 'the plan', can the craft/#'s be masked?

Thank, in advance!

reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

There is no reason to. Military aircraft have an exemption to the ADS-B mandate. They're overhead all the time without showing up on trackers, or showing up as unknown.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There is no reason to. Military aircraft have an exemption to the ADS-B mandate. They're overhead all the time without showing up on trackers, or showing up as unknown.

Yes it's been a curse to me trying to find F-16's, F-15's, A-10's, B-1 B-2 bombers, F-18's etc etc. Then there's the F-35's that may or may not pop up by Pima or Mojave. Never seen an F-22. T-35'S Are ubiquitous over texas, coastal Maryland, Florida and sometimes Mojave desert.

And there are a bunch of C-130's doing the "Posse" and "outlaw" calsign training again today.

Edit: to note, I was visiting a cemetery with family living and buried at St. Mary's College Maryland. And got to was a drone like this
doing touch and goes at Naval Electronic Systems Engineering Activity Saint Inigoes
. Was unreal to see.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Nellis should be starting Class 21-A soon, so you'll see the usual OUTLW, THUG, and the others popping up here and there.

(post by EequalsMC2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So members of this unit are responsible for the terror bombing campaign of Middle Eastern villages and towns where they intentionally target mosques, hospitals, market places and school yards. Great guys! Wouldn’t be getting cookies from me that’s for sure.

Do you have a source for this claim of yours?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join