It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State III - Holy crap!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Oh yeah! Don't get me wrong. He has my respect. But he's a fanatic. All fanatics must be watched carefully, because they'll say or do anything to get you on their side. We all know this to be true, don't we?

You are correct. No matter what extreme (Right, Left, Liberal, Whatever) doesn't make a difference because it will always cause the oposite to also react. But in this case, I consider him to be that balancing reaction to what has been happening. Plus he's just a normal guy with a radio show and a net site. His counter balance is our governing body, which takes a extreme effort to do that.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think he does have good intentions. I'm just very skeptical about any fanatic. Religious, political, conspiracy, phenomena....anything. He wants to prove his theories so badly, he may not even consciously bend the truth, but he will...just as any fanatic will. I'm just saying, take it with a grain of salt, and do the research yourself. Anyone can make a website that says anything. That's not good enough for me.

www.whitehouse.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I do believe that Alex Jones was also good friends with Bill Hicks! Is that correct? Can anyone verify this?

Cause that right there just gives him major status points as far as I'm concerned...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You're missing my point, I think. You don't judge whether facts are facts upon status points. Anyone can be wrong or right. Only evidence can determine that.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, personaly, I feel the man IS credible simply because as was already stated...when that many angencies are after you, you ARE onto something. Not to mention, all you have to do is research the points he makes in his videos. Simply investiagate yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Everybody wants someone else to provide irrefutable proof for every single thing they say.

Fact is,if someone plopped a folder full of original documents,providing the proof that you demand,you probably wouldn't even read it.

If you want to keep living in a dreamworld,turn off the computer and flip on the TV,get a belly full of ads and other meaningless distractions.

If you really want to know the truth you have to at least try to find it yourself,or at least take somewhat seriously what is said by others to be somewhat truthful,and find something that YOU BELIEVE to be the truth,that discounts or supports what they are saying.

Unless of course you would rather it was simply provided by someone else,then whose truth would it be?.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Fact is,if someone plopped a folder full of original documents,providing the proof that you demand,you probably wouldn't even read it.

No offense, but that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course I'd read it!

Unless of course you would rather it was simply provided by someone else,then whose truth would it be?.

I think the evidence should be provided by anyone who claims it to be so...in cases of wild accusations. Otherwise, if they don't have the supposed proof, why should I believe their theory has any factual basis? Exactly! Who's truth is it??? If I tell you something that may be tough to believe, you'd be an idiot to believe me without some sort of tangible evidence. This is why I would provide such info, if I had it. The evidence is always the most important thing in proving any case, theory, hypothesis, etc.

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by Satyr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join